First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Feb 15, 2013
My husband and i are wanting to try Menage Club for the first time for our anniversary. I would like to be with a woman and he would like to watch / participate. Please tell me about the club and what i should wear.
Grammar Nazi

Shelbyville, TN

#2 Feb 15, 2013
A little curiois wrote:
My husband and i are wanting to try Menage Club for the first time for our anniversary. I would like to be with a woman and he would like to watch / participate. Please tell me about the club and what i should wear.
I would first learn hot to spell the word "curious", moron.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Grammar Nazi wrote:
<quoted text>
I would first learn hot to spell the word "curious", moron.
Wow..I guess you are not mature enough to give me advice. Thanks for your stupidity.

I am actually trying to seek advice here. If you have nothing nice to say..shut up and go somewhere else.
D Gibson

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2013
That was a fairly douchey post there, grammar nazi. No need to be rude.
David

Chattanooga, TN

#5 Feb 16, 2013
I would like to take my girl there to. What to expect.
Anonymous

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Trying to figure out what the crowd is like...what to wear..are the people attractive..need some advise.
Been There

Knoxville, TN

#7 Feb 16, 2013
I've been there quite a few times. My boyfriend and I love it. It is very mature atmosphere, great music, privacy if you want it, very open if you don't want it, very attractive people for the most part. Not trashy, separate areas for playing, alone or with others, people are very respectful, if you want too swing you could, me and my boyfriend only participate with girls, he isn't allowed to have sex with any one but me but love to play with other girls. We are actually going tonight. They are having a Valentine Party. Hope to see you there!
Been There

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2013
@ GRAMMAR NAZI...... before you critique, you might wanna check your own typos. I think you meant HOW, not HOT...... MORON!
Been There

Knoxville, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2013
Men have a strict dress code, no tennis shoes, my boyfriend wore black leather shoes which in my opinion were dressy, but got told not to wear again, must be sharp dressed. Women can wear as little as you please, down to nude, men can't be nude. My man usually erasers dressy jeans and button up shirt, I usually wear lingerie type shirts, short skirts,great fun!! I would highly recommend!
Been There

Knoxville, TN

#10 Feb 16, 2013
##Wears, not erasers.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Been there...thank you so much for your help. We are going next month for our anniversary. Its a 3 hour drive. my husband and I are mainly interested only in women..I don't want to have sex with another man and I only want him to have sex with me..bit he can play with others.
Been There

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 16, 2013
That's how we are to. I know you will have a blast. There are good hotels close, you def don't wanna make that drive after!
Anonymous

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Can you tell me some nice hotels thy are near by. We are driving up early Saturday morning and staying over night. What are other places we should visit in Nashville..this will be our 15 year anniversary.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 18, 2013
A little curiois wrote:
Can you tell me some nice hotels thy are near by. We are driving up early Saturday morning and staying over night. What are other places we should visit in Nashville..this will be our 15 year anniversary.
Go to there website and it tells u the theme for that night. And give u list of hotels. We go about 2 times a year. It's great. Halloween and New Years are wonderful.
Anonymous

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Finally got hotel reservations made. We will be there March 23rd to have some fun. Let me know if anyone will be there.
A little curiois

Dallas, TX

#17 Feb 27, 2013
I will be hopped up on crack, and will be dressed as a tranny.
Anonymous

United States

#18 Feb 27, 2013
I didn't post the last comment about dressed like a tranny..seems someone is an immature idiot on this site who is obviously not capable of having an adult conversation.
A little curiois

Dallas, TX

#19 Feb 27, 2013
Wait I did post it, I was higher than a kite. Sorry for the confusion.
D Gibson

United States

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Childlike immaturity. I have had a couple of Topix Stalkers as well. Must be a sad existence.
Itchy Vag

Paducah, KY

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Ohh baby I'll be waiting, play nice for my hidden cam....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 20 min Red Dog 1,873
Opry Mills teen fight 1 hr Vladimir 9
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr KiMare 3,166
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer 8 hr Al Henry 11
Bass Pro Kettle Corn (Mar '14) 10 hr Website Operator 8
Church of God of Prophecy rethinks position aga... (Aug '06) 15 hr Hmmm 768
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) 20 hr viewer 25
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web