Me

Duluth, GA

#1 Nov 8, 2012
I'm looking for some GH's in Nashville anybody know of some?
Top

Nashville, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2012
Youre Stroking It wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom's house.
You know you have one in your home. I gagged you remember? Have you been practicing like I told you to?
Youre Stroking It

Franklin, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Top wrote:
<quoted text>You know you have one in your home. I gagged you remember? Have you been practicing like I told you to?
That electron microscope that we ordered, to find your tiny dick, never arrived at my house. Did you have it shipped to yours instead? The tweezers that we have, to hold your little pebble dick, won't do any good if we can't even find it.
Me

Duluth, GA

#5 Nov 9, 2012
Youre Stroking It wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom's house.
That's funny because I just left YOUR moms house and didnt even need a GH I just used the 3 holes she had!
Nyan

Hohenwald, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Youre Stroking It wrote:
<quoted text>
That electron microscope that we ordered, to find your tiny dick, never arrived at my house. Did you have it shipped to yours instead? The tweezers that we have, to hold your little pebble dick, won't do any good if we can't even find it.
You're too poor to order one.
Nyan

Hohenwald, TN

#9 Nov 9, 2012
wut
Lou

Hendersonville, TN

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Good to see you made bond Nyan. Didn't think they would set it so low on such a perverted charge. Hopefully that little kid won't testify when it comes around to your court date or your sick little a$$ will be off to prison you sicko.
Top

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Youre Stroking It wrote:
<quoted text>
That electron microscope that we ordered, to find your tiny dick, never arrived at my house. Did you have it shipped to yours instead? The tweezers that we have, to hold your little pebble dick, won't do any good if we can't even find it.
I don't have any use for an electron microscope. You know I am well endowed enough. Is your throat still sore?

Since: Nov 12

Hermitage, TN

#14 Nov 29, 2012
Are there any GHs or not?!
Top

Nashville, TN

#16 Dec 1, 2012
GayHermitage wrote:
Are there any GHs or not?!
There are only private GHs in some homes. There are no more book stores that have GHs. Are you looking to give... or receive?
Jed

Smyrna, TN

#17 Dec 7, 2012
You might try some of the swinger clubs in town such as the Nashville Social Club. They may have what you are looking for. Say hello to WSMV's Jennifer Johnson while you are there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr cancer suxs 1,555
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 2 hr Red Dog 1,685
Adam Hill 5 hr Honey 5
Carrie Geren Scoggins Head Of TN Libertarian Party (Mar '13) 10 hr Marty 6
bob parks property management (Jun '13) 13 hr curious 6
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 hr obama sucks 7
Do you know her? Trying to find my sister! 14 hr SRN 3
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]