Confused Judge or Crazy Judge?

Confused Judge or Crazy Judge?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Slum Hogg MiKeY bOy

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 Apr 7, 2009
There has been much discussion around the Sevier county and Cocke county court houses regarding strange behavior by Circuit Judge Rex Henry Ogle, husband of Appeals Court Judge Norma Ogle. One of his counterparts has even been heard speaking of his "strange actions when he is off his meds". Today on www.seviercorruption.com there is a preface to a story about he has jailed a man for not being able to continue to pay $11,000.00 per month to his estranged wife all the while the Judge is allowing the divorce proceedings to exceed four years. Wonder if other areas have problems with the ones that are supposed to uphold the Constitution rather than use their postions to aid their attorney friends?
we-need-justice

Gallatin, TN

#2 Apr 7, 2009
Slum Hogg MiKeY bOy wrote:
There has been much discussion around the Sevier county and Cocke county court houses regarding strange behavior by Circuit Judge Rex Henry Ogle, husband of Appeals Court Judge Norma Ogle. One of his counterparts has even been heard speaking of his "strange actions when he is off his meds". Today on www.seviercorruption.com there is a preface to a story about he has jailed a man for not being able to continue to pay $11,000.00 per month to his estranged wife all the while the Judge is allowing the divorce proceedings to exceed four years. Wonder if other areas have problems with the ones that are supposed to uphold the Constitution rather than use their postions to aid their attorney friends?
I had a judge in Davidson county to allow my ex to bankrupt on back child support, they are as crooked as the day is long...the law says you cannot bankrupt on child support,,,,I made an idiot out of his lawyer with the bankrupcy files I showed the judge, it didn't matter. Hamilton Gayden,,,and I will not call him a judge, he is a disgrace to the judicial system. He has no compassion for the children he is showing injustice to...And because my ex was not repremended, he thought he was god and went on to become a murder, Gold Rush killings in 82. he got off with a slap on the wrist for that also,,,by hiring Joe Binkley and his team of lawyers. Its all about the money and payoffs. No justice, just-us
Slum Hogg MiKeY bOy

Roy, WA

#3 Apr 7, 2009
Judge Ogle had a complaint filed against him with The Court of the Judiciary for being bi-polar and screaming "g-d" this and that at two men INSIDE the courthouse. He has yet to be repremanded, but more complaints are forthcoming. His wife, an Appeals Court Judge in Knoxville, no longer lives with him, but is still married.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? 4 hr Drew 155
News Toby Keith On Country Greats Poll (Feb '06) 5 hr one of the smart ... 7
Fornication! 5 hr one of the smart ... 18
No to Trump,Black,and BlackBurn 5 hr one of the smart ... 17
What is going on at Channel 4 in Nashville? 16 hr KIM 56
Republicans Sign Letter to RNC to Cut Off Funds... 18 hr Reply 5
News 2 Cannon County deputies found guilty in fatal ... (Sep '13) 20 hr ButcherPROUD 15

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages