What would Mohammad do?

What would Mohammad do?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Jesus LovesMuslims2

Columbia, SC

#1 Dec 14, 2012
He would have killed more childen with a improvised exlosive device! Allah rides a reindeer at Christmas
Shik Oblique

Columbia, SC

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Not to be out done by mad men here's Islam's answer to CT.

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2012.12.14 (Mogadishu, Somalia)- Three people are left dead after an al-Shabaab car bomb.
2012.12.13 (Mastung, Pakistan)- A Hindu doctor is murdered by an Islamic fanatic.
2012.12.13 (Kandahar, Afghanistan)- Two civilians are blown up by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2012.12.13 (Qatana, Syria)- Women and children are among two dozen innocents slaughtered by a Sunni 'rebel' car bomb attack on a residential neighborhood.
2012.12.12 (Karachi, Pakistan)- The custodian of a Shiite mosque and his nephew are mowed down by a Sunni drive-by.
2012.12.12 (Gilgit, Pakistan)- Three students are killed during a clash between Sunni and Shia.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.
Shiek Oblique

Columbia, SC

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Allah makes new virgins everyday. They are a ripe seven years old at birth! Just like Mary, they are perpetual virgins.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#6 Dec 16, 2012
Shiek Oblique wrote:
Allah makes new virgins everyday. They are a ripe seven years old at birth! Just like Mary, they are perpetual virgins.
Somehow Shiek, that does not make me feel any better. Jesus' mother was not a perpetual virgin as the Bible mentions Jesus' other brother's and sisters, as well as "Joseph and Mary coming together." This is just a Catholic suspicion like much of their other dogma.
Gtown71

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2012
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow Shiek, that does not make me feel any better. Jesus' mother was not a perpetual virgin as the Bible mentions Jesus' other brother's and sisters, as well as "Joseph and Mary coming together." This is just a Catholic suspicion like much of their other dogma.
Good to see we agree on this! ;)
Gtown71

United States

#8 Dec 16, 2012
Muhammad would take young girls to be his, and trick all of his followers into believing, if the blow themselves up, while killing unbelievers, then they will get 30 virgins.
Only to find out, that they go to hell.
I feel sorry for people caught up in islam.
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#9 Dec 17, 2012
For your reading enjoyment regarding MohamMAD, and Allahlalalala (It is Christmas time you know?)

Q: In an apartment building in London, Ahmed lives on the first floor, Mustafa on the second floor and Harry on the third floor. The building explodes - who lives?
A: Harry of course - he was at work.

Q: A Pakistani, a Turk, and a Moroccan are riding through Germany - who's driving?
A: A police officer.

When I was growing up, my father never failed to tell me at least three jokes a day, most of them involving Jews and their eccentricities, customs, and travails. I'd like to continue that long tradition of Jews telling jokes, but with Muslims as the butt of the joke. You can't be civilized until you can laugh at yourself.
Perhaps in this way, someday, even radical fundamentalist Muslims may find themselves laughing. In fact, it would do my heart good to hear that a billion Muslims laughed themselves to death.
Many of these are probably in poor taste, to which I say tough camel titties.
Q: What do female Muslims use for birth control?
A: Their faces.[See photo above.]
Q: What's the difference between a Muslim and a dead horse?
A. It's no fun beating a dead horse.
Gtown71

United States

#10 Dec 18, 2012
Phil McGroen wrote:
For your reading enjoyment regarding MohamMAD, and Allahlalalala (It is Christmas time you know?)
Q: In an apartment building in London, Ahmed lives on the first floor, Mustafa on the second floor and Harry on the third floor. The building explodes - who lives?
A: Harry of course - he was at work.
Q: A Pakistani, a Turk, and a Moroccan are riding through Germany - who's driving?
A: A police officer.
When I was growing up, my father never failed to tell me at least three jokes a day, most of them involving Jews and their eccentricities, customs, and travails. I'd like to continue that long tradition of Jews telling jokes, but with Muslims as the butt of the joke. You can't be civilized until you can laugh at yourself.
Perhaps in this way, someday, even radical fundamentalist Muslims may find themselves laughing. In fact, it would do my heart good to hear that a billion Muslims laughed themselves to death.
Many of these are probably in poor taste, to which I say tough camel titties.
Q: What do female Muslims use for birth control?
A: Their faces.[See photo above.]
Q: What's the difference between a Muslim and a dead horse?
A. It's no fun beating a dead horse.
Laughter is good medicine.
What's the difference in a baptist and a methodist?
A methodist will say hi to you in the liquor store.

Why take 2 baptist fishing with you?
If you only take 1 he will drink all your beer.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Phil McGroen

Columbia, SC

#11 Dec 19, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughter is good medicine.
What's the difference in a baptist and a methodist?
A methodist will say hi to you in the liquor store.
Why take 2 baptist fishing with you?
If you only take 1 he will drink all your beer.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
Some of my favorite "Church" jokes. Thank you!
Gtown71

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Phil McGroen wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of my favorite "Church" jokes. Thank you!
A preacher used to ride his bike all over town.
One day a man seen hin walking, and asked him, where's your bike?
The preacher said IDK? I think someone stole it.

The man said, well preacher this town is small and most go to your church, so Sun you should preach on the 10 commandment, and when you get to thou shalt not steal! Really bear down on it, and whoever stole it, will feel bad and bring it back.

A few days later, the man seen the preacher riding his bike, and ask him, did you do what I said?
The preacher said yes, but when I got down to thou shalt not commit adultry, I remember where I left my bike.

Funny not funny ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
transgender military ban 26 min haha 1
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 7 hr sheesh 134
Republicans & Donald Trump are selling our scho... 16 hr Teachers Union 3
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for 22 hr Been There Done That 4
The Memo: Trump frustrations grow as pressure r... Tue Under Oath 3
Beautiful Music (Instrumental & Soft Vocals) Re... Tue Billyt 1
News Local Homeowners Fight Against Habitat For Huma... (Sep '08) Mon Child of God 64 73

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages