|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Puppy Luv wrote:
4 males, 1 female for sale in Mayfield, KY $500
damn breeders. there are hundreds of dogs in shelters that need homes and you go and breed them for a profit. losers!
Puppy Luv

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

BJ Sims wrote:
<quoted text>
damn breeders. there are hundreds of dogs in shelters that need homes and you go and breed them for a profit. losers!
actually, know it all, we happen to have 2 purebred dogs that we didnt separate in time. it was our female's first heat and had no idea she was in...once we realized she was they had already done what nature intended. sperm can live inside dogs much longer than humans so we arent sure when she actually became pregnant. it doesnt matter now because we have 5 beautiful miracles that we want to go to wonderful homes. not that i owe u any kind of explanation, but we arent "breeders" just pet owners. by the way not everyone wants a mutt, ya know? it's personal preference, and personally i dont appreciate your judgement before you had your facts
Hmmmm

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

500 is a breeders price, though. I'm all for pure breeding, I'd rather people get their dogs from shelters, but breeding has it's place, too. But if you stand to gain $2,500, it doesn't look like much of an accident.
Puppy Luv

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

actually,$500 is a deal. where we live it costs nearly $200 to adopt from the shelter! We've also racked up $1,000 worth of vet bills not to mention a $40 bag of dog food every week. So when u look at it we arent making much $$ off of them. but if u werent interested why make a comment?
Destiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

If I had $500 I'd gladly take one.! I've always wanted one. They are do adorable
Puppy Luv

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

not opposed to negotiating on the price...its only getting colder and we want every puppy to have a good home as soon as possible! dont know where exactly u live but mayfield is right at about 2 hrs from nashville
Destiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I'm at 200 as of now. I live in southern Indiana but visit Nashville occasionally. I will be there for holidays.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min 123pictures 124,121
Thinking outloud 1 hr Missy 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 6 hr vol 1,049
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Get Real 8,463
Club ménage (May '11) 9 hr sugarspice 198
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 15 hr Zebo 371
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) 17 hr Evette 23
•••
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs

•••