does anyone know of a dr who can perscribe methadone( not mttc)

Posted in the Nashville Forum

jewls

Bethpage, TN

#1 Feb 8, 2009
CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT I NEED TO FIND A DR IN NASHVILLE WHERE I CAN GET METHADONE?
rpg

Nashville, TN

#2 Feb 9, 2009
Ask a cop, they know where all of the "doctors aka drug dealers" they control are.
medical professional

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2011
Pay close attention!

Any physician that is licensed to prescribe narcotics can prescribe METHADONE FOR PAIN ONLY !

HOWEVER, ONLY a specially licensed drug treatment center can prescribe methadone for addiction.
medical professional

Brentwood, TN

#4 Jan 18, 2011
After posting my reply I got to thinking.
The person asking the above question is probably the police.

lol
Gina johnston

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 22, 2011
there is a dr houge i dont know the spelling and he also isnt taking new patients, but i would love to find one, methadone last long enough without having to take too may pills. pardue's pharmacy in nashville gets alot of his patients, they would know how to get in touch with him, and if you are not doing anything wrong just searching for relief you dont have to worry about police
senior -citizen

Portland, TN

#6 Apr 23, 2011
what an idiot,,,,,can you say phone book? instead of puttin your drug problems on topix.
Sam hill

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jul 29, 2011
Good luck Jewls. I hope you find whar you need. Just be carefull and plan ahead. I know a person that stopped going to a methadone clinic and was going to a doctor for thier meds and out of the blue the doctor told them he couldnt treat them any longer. I dont know why but I do know this person was left with a few days of meds and the need to find another doctor fast. It took them a month to find one and they had to go back to the clinic and that ment starting back on a low dose and dosing at the clinic every day. Good luck and take care.
Sam hill

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 29, 2011
[
[QUOTE ]who="senior -citizen"]what an idiot,,,,,can you say phone book? instead of puttin your drug problems on topix.[/QUOTE]
Most phonebooks dont say if the doctor in the listing is what they call a " free writer" or not. You tend to[ get that sort of info by asking or "word of mouthx" as its called.not that they are looking to break the law but rather they dont want to spend all day at a doctors office and go home with a Rx for motrin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Skany Mother 3,484
cwb tbn Sun just saying 4
Universal kia Sun just saying 7
TENNESSEANS UNITED educating Tennesseans on me... Sun Honest 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Sat just saying 1,936
Standardized Tests are Necessary to Motivate Ac... Sat Culture Auditor 1
prostitutes (Mar '10) Jan 23 aaron 3
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web