Peace that needs to be said

Peace that needs to be said

Posted in the Nashville Forum

just a guest

White Plains, KY

#1 Jan 3, 2014
No i will not give my name or initials. If it's meant for you then you can fiGure it out. If you can't then oh well. I've done everything asked of me. Receiving that letter shattered something inside me. It also made it clear as to how much i disgust you. Why would i have a need to contact someone who has turned me into something as you have stated? Everybody has to listen to other's tell them what to do. I finally stopped doing that. I have tried to find some peace, tried to heal, tried moving on. I know what it is to truly love someone and i know trying to change someone's heart isn't possible when you find that. No one has changed mine. I don't expect anything from anyone. I would rather stay alone the rest of my life then be with someone who doesn't complete me. There are things on this site you think is me, but it is not. No matter where you get your information, it isn't. I don't get on here much, I don't care what is on here. I have nothing to say negative and i will not respond to any negative comments. Things should fall into place the way you want them not what me or anyone else says. At this time in my life i have learned to just accept things the way they are. Whatever is meant for me will find me, because i no longer look for it nor will i. I don't worry like i used to because i simply do not care anymore. What is, will be. Some things in life we have no control over and this life is short, we could be gone in the next second and it will all be forgotten. I hope the life i have after this one is much greater. Oh and btw, i haven't Spoken to them in a very very long time nor anyone else that knows you.
D Gibson

Manchester, MI

#2 Jan 4, 2014
Best wishes on a new beginning.
just a guest

White Plains, KY

#3 Jan 4, 2014
Thanks for that D Gibson. All I know is that I've done what has been asked of me and respected everyone's wishes. I had a best friend and lost him. I was never out to get him or harm him in any way. I will always be there if and when he ever get's it in his head, i'm not any kind of enemy, to him or anyone. I will only think of positive things as I've been doing. Happy times not sad ones.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4 Jan 4, 2014
DUDE. Get OVER yourself!!

Make yourself HAPPY!!

FORGIVE Yourself First..and then You Can FORGIVE others..
Someone

Toledo, OH

#5 Jan 5, 2014
11 years or so ?
just a guest

White Plains, KY

#6 Jan 5, 2014
No not 11 years. I have nothing to forgive myself for, I only have regrets that I wasted many years on focusing on making other's happy and not myself. I know in doing that I passed up my chance on the one thing I've always wanted. I know I will never have that and the last 2 years have proven that to me. Some things just aren't meant for some of us, I have accepted that. I have forgiven other's, I don't hold grudges never have. I am one of the rare kind of people that actually has a heart.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 5, 2014
just a guest wrote:
Thanks for that D Gibson. All I know is that I've done what has been asked of me and respected everyone's wishes. I had a best friend and lost him. I was never out to get him or harm him in any way. I will always be there if and when he ever get's it in his head, i'm not any kind of enemy, to him or anyone. I will only think of positive things as I've been doing. Happy times not sad ones.
this hurts my heart,i know how u feel.
Its freakin cold outside

Toledo, OH

#8 Jan 5, 2014
How did you receive that letter . Text ,email ,paper note ,online ,wrote on a object like a wall or car ?
just a guest

White Plains, KY

#9 Jan 5, 2014
This very forgiving nice giant 6 foot 6 man was kind enough to let me know it was sent to his address.
Someone

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2014
Why do people do this ?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#11 Jan 11, 2014
Peace, Love and Happiness.ROCKERS!!!.......SPR EAD THE LOVE!!
just a guest

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2014
Why do people express themselves on here? Well for me I have no other way. I know he's out there though and I know he'll see it. To have someone you shared more than you ever have with anyone, that someone you loved dearly in everyway to turn you into something you aren't. To feel hated for unknown reasons, doesn't make me hate nor will it. I was and am honest. I've never had anyone ignore me or make feel that I disgusted them for any period of time as this person has. But I guess the longer you ignore things makes it easier to hate. It's all a waste of time and energy hating something that isn't true and will not ever be. I know the truth and that is all that matters.
Someone

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2014
Sounds like that josh guy
Again

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2014
Nice to see you in nashvegas. You are referring to my husband and believe me you need to move on bc you for sure will not be around him with these feelings u have... any wife in their right mind would keep their husband far away from another woman who is trying to pursue him.... if ur initials are A.B. then my intuition is correct... i dont hate u nor do i care abt anything yall did in the past bc i wasnt with him then..i care about the present and am extremely turned off by what u write on here..woman to woman i am telling you that it is a shame things are the way they are but u are making it worse by expressing ur feelings on here...let it go
just a guest

Rochester, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2014
Again wrote:
Nice to see you in nashvegas. You are referring to my husband and believe me you need to move on bc you for sure will not be around him with these feelings u have... any wife in their right mind would keep their husband far away from another woman who is trying to pursue him.... if ur initials are A.B. then my intuition is correct... i dont hate u nor do i care abt anything yall did in the past bc i wasnt with him then..i care about the present and am extremely turned off by what u write on here..woman to woman i am telling you that it is a shame things are the way they are but u are making it worse by expressing ur feelings on here...let it go
No I am not A.B. but I do know about A.B. Thing is neither of you know about me. See I haven't been the only other one. I don't mind sharing if you don't.
Again

United States

#16 Feb 4, 2014
Well like i said i only care abt now not the past

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott the NFL 1 hr Nobama 106
Money question 6 hr giving 9
Are you jealous [email protected] $W!fT 7 hr Taylor witch 6
Taking a Knee 12 hr ThomasA 69
TN Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn dIsarms DEA ... 15 hr Truth 7
How Far Would You Go In Supporting Trump? 18 hr General Bone Spur... 137
Pick Up After Your Dog!! Sun ThomasA 16

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance