Taylor Swift's new songs to set the...

Taylor Swift's new songs to set the...

There are 12 comments on the Suria story from Oct 25, 2013, titled Taylor Swift's new songs to set the.... In it, Suria reports that:

The country singer is back in the studio writing new tracks about her short-lived romance with One Direction womaniser Harry Styles and is determined to tell people ''what really happened'' between them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Suria.

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Oct 25, 2013
To get things straight, Taylor Swift has to make new songs to set the record straight. Why does she has promised to explain ''what really happened'' with her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles on her fifth album? Why? She has to go back in the studio writing new tracks about her short-lived romance with One Direction womaniser Harry Styles and is determined to tell people ''what really happened'' between them. How about no. Writing a new song about Harry Styles is not going to help Taylor Swift to become a big hit artist. 1 word from advice to you Taylor Swift, never write a song about Harry Styles. It's getting ridiculous. That could lose your country music career if you don't pull yourself together. I thought she wants to make an album that's 'Well-Rounded Emotionally' for her fifth album. But she blew it and write songs about Harry Styles. No more writing songs about boys, Taylor Swift. It's over. Move on to the next set of writing new music with different songwriting. So deal with it.
Taylor Swift

Albania

#2 Nov 1, 2013
Why you dont like One Direction?
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#3 Nov 3, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
Why you dont like One Direction?
Of course. My problem is that alot of people bash One Direction on the internet left and right and never stops. Not only that, there's so many countless One Direction products. One Direction is suppose to market music, but they blew it. Oh well. I hope you like my comments, Taylor Swift.
taylor swift

Albania

#4 Nov 4, 2013
One Direction are the best group I like them Im biggest fan of One direction !!!!
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#5 Nov 4, 2013
taylor swift wrote:
One Direction are the best group I like them Im biggest fan of One direction !!!!
You're right, Taylor Swift. ;) One Direction is awesome. But there's too much anti-One Direction trolling and never stops. People trolling One Direction on the internet can hurt One Direction's music department. I don't want One Direction lost the popularity. One Direction songs do need to stay. Although, many people troll many popular artists like Backstreet Boys. That's not good. They were backed up by poor marketing, radio overplays, and internet trolling. One Direction is a great band group and yet internet users troll One Direction. I felt sorry for many great music in the new millennium. Stupid internet trolling. I hope you understand this Taylor Swift, since you don't like trolling and complaining at all.:)
Taylor Swift

Albania

#6 Nov 5, 2013
I dont care about trolling haters jealous
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#7 Nov 5, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
I dont care about trolling haters jealous
Agreed, down with haters and internet trolling.
taylor swift

Albania

#8 Nov 6, 2013
I hate my haters when trolling with ugly pictures that haters make me ugly girl but I dont care about HATERS !!!!!!!!Im so hurting when fight bullying me haters!!!!!!!!!
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#9 Nov 6, 2013
taylor swift wrote:
I hate my haters when trolling with ugly pictures that haters make me ugly girl but I dont care about HATERS !!!!!!!!Im so hurting when fight bullying me haters!!!!!!!!!
Agree, no more haters and trolling. I'm sick of anti-Taylor Swift talk. Thanks Taylor Swift.
Southern gal

Lynchburg, VA

#10 Nov 6, 2013
Ummm did you just see Taylor singing with the great Vince gill and Alison Krause ? You hates are pathetic!
Taylor Swift

Albania

#11 Nov 10, 2013
I dont hate famous singers I love famous singers
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#12 Nov 14, 2013
Taylor Swift wrote:
I dont hate famous singers I love famous singers
Hello Taylor Swift. I think you should make a song about why people think their favorite songs in general must be big everywhere regardless of genre/year/artist just like today's hit music and yesterday's favorites. That means, music listeners should tell music industry why they think their favorite singles on general should be as big as big hit songs of today and yesterday. Of course that includes your country music in general. This might be one of your songs from your upcoming fifth album. This would be a great single for your fifth album. This would make the music industry think about major music singles in general (including your country singles that lacked crossover appeal). I hope you like it, Taylor Swift.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missed Connection: Nashville Tennessee 2 hr Suffolk Man 6
secret confessions 17 hr Sam 68
News Knoxville tops list of high gas prices in Tenne... 17 hr Nosey two 2
any women witi hsv2 19 hr tim 2
Chinese food? dog food? (Mar '16) 19 hr Newtotown 16
American Airlines Sucks 20 hr ThomasA 2
Repub Smart Voter Stupid 21 hr OurCoreBelief 3

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance