Former Plastic Surgeon Christ Koulis Found Dead - NewsChannel 5...

A former Nashville plastic surgeon convicted in the death of his model girlfriend has died Friday morning. Full Story
Melissa Minton

Canton, OH

#24 Jun 10, 2010
Dale in KY.........whatever.........th at was for you!


LOL. I think it is funny that some people are so stupid, ignorant, and are just regular normal boring ass non knowing little people.

Harriet Jones

Murfreesboro, TN

#25 Jun 28, 2010
Melissa or should I say MISSY YOU ARE A SICK INFATUATED PERSON ADDICTED TO CHRIST. I READ YOUR COMMENTS ON ANOTHER WEB PAGE WHERE YOU WERE BEGGING CHRIST TO RESPOND TO YOU ABOUT WHETHER HE LIKED YOU ARE NOT AND WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU OR NOT YOU KEPT THROWING OTHER GUYS IN HIS FACE ALONG WITH COP FRIENDS YOU HAD SEX WITH !!!!! YOU SOUNDED LIKE AN OBSESSED PATHETIC LITTLE CHILD. GROW UP!!!! CHRIST IS A PIECE OF SHIT THAT GOT WHAT HE DESERVED !! AND YOUR A CRAZY PATHETIC WOMEN WHO ACTS LIKE A CHILD AND NEEDS SOME PSYCHIATRIC HELP!!! YOU ARE WHAT WE CALL IN NASHVILLE TN. A STALKER WHO NEEDS SOME SERIOUS PSYCHIATRIC HELP!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND FIND YOURSELF A GOOD PSYCHIATRIST
Harriet Jones

Murfreesboro, TN

#26 Jun 28, 2010
MELISSA OR SHOULD I SAY MISSY YOU SPENT HOURS UPON HOURS POSTING MESSAGES ON ANOTHER WEB SITE TRYING TO GET CHRIST KOULIS TO HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU !!!! YOUR A SICK PUPPY !!! YOU ARE JUST AS CRAZY OR MAYBE EVEN A BIT MORE CRAZIER THAT CHRIST KOULIS!! EVEN CHRIST ATTORNEY DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU AND GAVE CHRIST KOULIS ADVICE TO NOT HAVE ANY CONTACT WITH YOU.
Melissa Minton

Canton, OH

#27 Jul 1, 2010
No, If you will read all of that other site, What people don't know is that Christ contacted me in different ways all the years. He was advised not to talk to me, because of something that was done, I would be considered a key witness. What basis do you think that Christ's attorneys were wanting to bring up in court and then hoping to be able to take it to the Supreme Court. If we had anymore contact, they everyone would say that he was bribing a key witness. You have to read it all to get the information, before you go and throw out comments. Get to reading! OH! and it wasn't just a sexual relationship. I always waited for Christ. Get to reading. Read it all before you throw out comments. Please read it all.
Melissa Minton

Canton, OH

#28 Jul 1, 2010
Actually, I know a lot about psychology and a lot about neurology. I wish you would please read all of it, before making a comment. There is proof on everything I tell and you must read it all to get the points.
Dale in KY

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Jul 3, 2010
Nut job!
bobbie

Westminster, CA

#30 Jul 6, 2010
the junkie was a bitch...it was written all over her face...a golddigger, a bitch and user of men. gotta admit, the junkie was good at what she did.
lamancha61

Seattle, WA

#32 Jul 6, 2010
I was not convinced that Christ had anything to do with Lesa's drug use. Now, I have been injected, against my will, with narcotics. The police refused to do anything at all. My husband said he got off on it and then raped me while I was incapacitated and kept saying no. Christ is or was as charming as my husband, so it is possible he was involved. But I believe he made his decision to start over in Chicago, offered to pay for rehab for Lesa. I believe he told her to leave when she was using in Chicago, and I believe the facts are that he took random drug tests. He is dead. Double tragedy. For me, no justice what so ever. He has stolen tons of money from me, left me with terrible ptsd, and has drugged me a few other times without my knowledge, once in obtaining a mortgage against my house (granted back to me in our divorce) and still, when I told police he got two huge mortgages against MY property by drugging me, they said it was not a criminal matter, but a civil matter. And I don't have money for an attorney. So, yes. Men like this do exist. But was a case proven against Christ? NO.
TommyKnockerz

Traverse City, MI

#33 Jul 6, 2010
Anon wrote:
What a frustrating situation. I feel bad for the family of his victim, who won't get to see him sentenced here but I'm sure he's facing some harsh charges in the afterlife. Can never be glad when someone dies, but at least no one has to worry about him hurting anyone ever again.
"....hurting anyone every again"?????? He didn't force Lesa to do drugs. In fact, they were broke up numerous times, do you think she was 'clean' the whole time they were apart? Hell no!!! She was an addict with and without him. The whole reason he was charged is because she was shooting up in her groin area. They said she couldn't shoot up in that area by herself....bullsh*t!! This woman was a model. She was hiding her drug use from her family and friends plus she was a model. She WAS NOT going to shoot up in her arms because of the tracks. She had to find a way to use her 'drug of choice' and she did it by shooting up in her groin. Everyone wants to hold other people responsible for their own actions. This woman CHOSE to use drugs. A year before she died she had been hospitalized for an infection in her groin area from shooting up. The weekend she died he had gone down to hang out with her for the weekend. Do you people really think that she had been clean and then suddenly started using that weekend???? Use your heads. I'm sick to death of people blaming other people for their actions all the time and I'm also sick of the courts blaming other people for other peoples' actions. There was no proof he did anything but the courts always have to blame someone. Gee, I wonder why the jails are so overcrowded.
ID Addict

Laguna Hills, CA

#34 Jul 6, 2010
You know, to each his own. I believe Christ is innocent of the murder he's been accused of. It's a shame that they were both taken prematurely but that is God's decision and only HE knows the truth. May they both rest in peace.
curious

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Jul 6, 2010
what were the cause of death fr Christ autopsy?
ID Addict

Laguna Hills, CA

#36 Jul 6, 2010
Melissa Minton wrote:
Actually, I know a lot about psychology and a lot about neurology. I wish you would please read all of it, before making a comment. There is proof on everything I tell and you must read it all to get the points.
Im interested in learning about your death experience. What can you say about it??
toni1

West Chicago, IL

#37 Jul 7, 2010
PB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born an idiot or were you dropped on your friggin' head when you were a baby, fool? How in the helllll do you know the girlfriend chose to take the drugs? Were you there when all of this was being done? Hellll no! The doctor aided, abetted, assisted and encouraged her to take the dam drugs. Therefore, he's responsible for her death as much as she was. Now get a friggin' brain and stay off the forum until you do.
You people are such idiots. If you were following the story you would see he took demerol for 2 weeks then went to rehab. He offered to pay for her but she said no. If you don't know the true facts don't judge. Instead of the jealous trashing of him who became a plastic surgeon(something a lot of people can't even do because they lack the motivation and brain capacity)- why don't you take a closer look at the wannabe model and author. What books did she publish? If you have the guts, investigate all the other prominent men she slept with so that she could get a free ride. We all are too quick to judge without knowing all the facts and just stupidly believing the biased news and presentations.I truly hope none of you are on the receiving end of the news, reporters and the judicial system!!!
not a fool

Palatine, IL

#38 Jul 9, 2010
I met Dr.Koulis when I went as a patient to a clinic in Mount Prospect, Il. He seemed to be a good doctor, a little bit "too friendly", but capable. I saw him twice.
I was totally floored when I read about his girlfriend's death. He did not seem to be a junkie to me, although he was a little hyperactive. I have no idea if he killed the woman, but I believe that by encouraging her to take drugs or supplying them, he contributed to what happened to her. He must have known what would happen, having been a junkie, apparently "reformed" by then and chose to give her the drugs that, ultimately, killed her.
I did not know that he had died in March, and found out by accident, but I believe that it was some type of Poetic Justice that, since she did not get to live the rest of her life, he did not either.
My sympathy goes to her family. She was not smart enough to realize that the guy, doctor or not, was bad news and was leading her through the wrong path. I agree with some of you that she was a grown up and could have said no, but being in love with the handsome doctor, decided that it was better to do what he said. Unfortunately, another case of the dumb blonde.
Brandon k

Russell, KY

#39 Jul 10, 2010
curious wrote:
what were the cause of death fr Christ autopsy?
Anyone know?
Tany

Bedford, NH

#40 Jul 10, 2010
Did they ever find out his cause of death??

Since: May 08

Rutland, VT

#41 Jul 10, 2010
Melissa Minton wrote:
NotSoFast: For one, you said that his next destination is hell. You also responded to a posting stating that she was a grown woman and did it herself. You said that with that logic crack dealers should run free.
Christ didn't give the crack whore drugs. He kicked her out, because she wouldn't stop. He also offered to pay for and tried getting the junkie in treatment.
Also, they put my features on her face.......eye brows, eyes, nose, and lips. She tried getting on jobs that I had connections to. She even called me. She was so obsessed with me. She also knew that I died and came back to life. She also knew that I had a wonderful experience. They also said that she did think doctors could do anything. She was preparing for the weekend all week with all the pills she took and no telling whatever else. She wanted it recording showing what she was doing. A junkie knows their limit. Especially her, that almost oded before. It is so obvious that she picked her Holiday. July 4th. My death and come back was on Valentinesday 95.
She thought doctors could do anything. She wasn't very smart. She knew a doctor could and did redo her face. She also knew that I was dead for over 30 minutes. Plus, with all the other details. She wanted a doctor there with her when she did it. Would Christ be the one she would pick, because of me.
Tell you what:
Go to google.com and type in Christ Koulis Media blog. I am ShowMeMissy. READ all of it. You will have to print it. You should also subscribe while reading it. It tells you so much that you need to know; about Christ.
Is this broad serious guys? Wow, what a nutcase. So when are Koulis' autopsy results going to be released. My money is on accidental overdose - well, maybe I'm letting wishful thinking cloud my judgment. After the way he threw Lesa's memory under the bus to save his own worthless ass, it would be poetic justice, wouldn't it?

I understand that no one wants to go to prison, but I can't stand people who trash the victim as part of their defense, especially if that victim isn't with us anymore and can't fight back. It's a coward move, and creates lots of bad karma for the creep who does it. It looks like it all came around for Christ Koulis back on March, doesn't it?

Since: May 08

Rutland, VT

#42 Jul 10, 2010
bobbie wrote:
the junkie was a bitch...it was written all over her face...a golddigger, a bitch and user of men. gotta admit, the junkie was good at what she did.
Is that anyway to talk about your mother? Shame on you. And try to keep your remarks on topic. Random comments about your mom won't help to keep this thread alive you know.
Amazed from new jersey

Hammonton, NJ

#43 Jul 10, 2010
I just finished watchin the show about Christ and Lesa on tv. It amazes me how ignorant heartless and stupid people are. Everyone knows what the reprecussions of doing drugs are but choose to anyway. Some say Lesa was forced by him to inject drugs. That's an absolutely rediculous statement. If she wanted to stop she could have gotten help at any point while he was in Chicago. At the same time he's no better. He went to rehab and knew what was going on. If he really wanted her to stop he could have done more to try to get her help. I think he liked the control over her it gave him. No matter who's side you take on the matter. It's both of their friends and family who are paying the price and feeling the loss. And no matter where either one of them are. Be it heaven or hell. I'm sure they are both paying for their choices. Some of you people need to think before you open your mouths and just start spewing idiotic nonsense.
AddictedNLA

Shreveport, LA

#44 Jul 10, 2010
Wow... I guess some of you have never touched an addictive substance in your life. Start out with coffee... it's good for the newbs... Anyway, addiction is not something you just shrug off. You can't just decide to not use drugs anymore. It takes serious effort, pain and help... and can be very traumatic. If he went to rehab after Demerol, he was a light-weight or didn't disclose his full list. The fact he went to rehab, though, is commendable. It takes some serious nads for someone to admit addiction, let alone a doctor.. admitting addiction is half the battle. She never went to rehab; he offered to pay for it, too? OMG, I would have been on that boat yesterday. She did not want to recover, she did not want to lose the comfort of her drugs and the situation she was in. He was taking care of her, she was getting laid, and she was feeling good. Hell, I don't know if I would even want to change that.. but with a child, that changes everything. She was selfish. She should have joined rehab when he did. She should have done it for her child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr NorCal Native 3,025
Knockoff Ugg Boots 9 hr Jene 4
Guy Hookin-Up going by "Travis S" 20 hr Gettin it 3
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer 22 hr Website Operator 3
Bass Pro Kettle Corn (Mar '14) Thu Al Henry 6
Taze Lundy Of Bob Parks realty Thu Al Henry 5
Outstanding Steel Guitar player Thu Al Henry 2
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:05 pm PST

NFL 1:05PM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones sits again; Green returns
NBC Sports 3:28 PM
Falcons hope to avoid another injury in secondary - NBC Sports
ESPN 4:59 PM
Falcons RB Jackson likely out, sources say
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Complete Week 17 Preview for Carolina
Bleacher Report12:22 AM
Atlanta Falcons: Steven Jackson out Opens Up the Offense More