trout fishing close to nashville??

trout fishing close to nashville??

Posted in the Nashville Forum

studentfisherman

Nashville, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2013
I am new to Nashville. I moved here for school and i was just hoping to learn some info on fishing around nashville. trout fishing in particular. any input would be helpful. please remember im just a college student who hasn't landed a job yet so i would like to keep traveling fairly low. just looking for something to do on the weekends. thanks again for any info.
Expert

Keller, TX

#2 Mar 18, 2013
studentfisherman wrote:
I am new to Nashville. I moved here for school and i was just hoping to learn some info on fishing around nashville. trout fishing in particular. any input would be helpful. please remember im just a college student who hasn't landed a job yet so i would like to keep traveling fairly low. just looking for something to do on the weekends. thanks again for any info.
First find a place with a lot of water.
Then get a fishing pole and some worms, put worm on hook, drop in water, and with any luck you might catch a fish. I hope this helps.
trout

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 19, 2013
Try the Bucksnort Trout Ranch near the Tennessee River. It isn't a real long drive from Nashville. Good day trip.

http://www.bucksnort.com/
Gal Pal Atheist

Eddyville, KY

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Ummm sorry but I dont tell my trout finds....If you tell....they will come!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Before church shooting, bizarre Fac... 7 min info 21
Boycott the NFL 1 hr Nobama 16
A black person shoots all white elderly people ... 2 hr info 10
You Have God Dammed Jews To Thank For Church Sh... 2 hr truth of the world 6
Black Athletes Sitting Out National Anthem 3 hr what 86
I hate men. 6 hr wuji 4
Looking for Tony Cowell 8 hr Pam 1

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance