United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Just because i have to do what i feel is my only option doesn't mean i never cared or loved anyone. I'm sorry that it will hurt the one's in the future for what i need to do. Maybe one day everyone will understand. It's not because of anyone it's because i can't live with my thoughts anymore. I am sorry, goodbye.
bear

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

no! Don't!!! This isn't permanent
really

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

You do this every week for attention and to get people to comment. Grow up, life is hard and you make a mockery of people that really do have issues. Now, get off the computer, go outside and live a life of purpose.
So what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
You do this every week for attention and to get people to comment. Grow up, life is hard and you make a mockery of people that really do have issues. Now, get off the computer, go outside and live a life of purpose.
If someone is needing attention. There is nothing wrong in needing it and apparently this person isn't getting any or they wouldn't be speaking like this.
People are cruel and selfish these days. Maybe someone will treat you this way some day.
Please listen

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Not sure wrote:
Just because i have to do what i feel is my only option doesn't mean i never cared or loved anyone. I'm sorry that it will hurt the one's in the future for what i need to do. Maybe one day everyone will understand. It's not because of anyone it's because i can't live with my thoughts anymore. I am sorry, goodbye.
If you are talking about ending it all, then that is not an option. Please dont do that, I tried to do that years ago and I am so glad now that I did not go thru with it. Now my whole life is turning around for the good. I am soon to be married and I am so happy now. Please dont do this. Live on, there will be a brighter day for you !!
angel

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Please don't
Not sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

But I am now. Thanks to finding out all i've found out tonight. You really did make one big fool out of me. I hate you & I hope life treats you unkind the rest of it. Just watch your back when you hear the news because i've done been told what will happen to you if I do what I am going to do.
D Gibson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Not sure wrote:
But I am now. Thanks to finding out all i've found out tonight. You really did make one big fool out of me. I hate you & I hope life treats you unkind the rest of it. Just watch your back when you hear the news because i've done been told what will happen to you if I do what I am going to do.
Try to work through it if you can. Do not commit any crimes. Ro not strike back. Rise above. Life is prescious. aa-moving@hotmail.com
Not sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

I won't be commiting any crimes. I won't be around to do it any way. I've just been told by a few people that they will make sure the one that hurt me pays his dues. I believe what they say & that won't be my problem. I am not afraid of their scare tactics or anyone elses. I just want peace of mind forever, to go to sleep forever. My mind & body are worn out.
Frog

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
Dwelling Pondering an Suicise is a bad situation,,
dwelling can lead the mind into accepting death. and a bad time of night could happen for the wrong reasons
This is true. One thinks of death everyday and learns not to fear it. The timing has to be right and things have to be put in order so loved one's don't have to deal with a big mess of cleaning up anything or anyone having to worry about burial expenses. Sometimes the mind takes all it can take. Never assume someone isn't for real just because they talk about it, that sometimes means they are preparing you and themself
It could be as much as hating oneself day after day or experiencing a sudden panic attack in the middle of the night. Some people believe one can be so tormented that their freewill is compromised
my name is

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

you are pathetic,nothing is your fault,always everyone elses
my name is mine

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

You my friend are truely the pathetic one.Acting like your someone els and staying on here 24/7 spouting pure bullsh#t.Speaking of fault.. yea it was my fault to put any trust in persons that were out just to cause drama and hurt from the jump.That's the hardest part to understand is the betrayal by someone before they done anything to you to deserve it.I'm well informed of what was being said from start from ALL involved.I don't care what was said or being said ...I'm over it! Look as if persons needs to get over it.Really don't know were IT concerns you anyway.Happened,Over,Past,repe at till the cows come..DONT CARE bye bye
D Gibson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Hold strong. Better days are ahead. Be here to see them.
Not sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

I am trying, gonna try something new starting tomorrow.
D Gibson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Are you still there?
Not sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Yep i'm still here, still struggling. Before anybody starts with their smartasss comments, yep i've been out been trying. I think i'm doomed honestly. I really hate the thought of being alone during the holidays & not sure just not sure.

“I'm 1 day older than dirt.”

Since: Nov 12

Ashland city till 2002

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

All you got to do is get out and go to your local Red Cross or homeless shelter and be a ask them if the need any help.It will get you out of the house,away from your computer and giving back to your community that has given to you.It's a good feeling helping the less fortunate.
Not sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Just because u find things to keep u busy doesn't mean it takes away the memories or damage that has been done. I have been taking care of someone dying with cancer & still the mind just doesn't shut down. When u see someone dying of cancer at such a young age & think how short life is the way people are so mean, cruel & coldhearted makes u wanna trade places, she has someone that loves her & doesn't want her to go, see i don't. I hate the whole world just about, u can't trust anyone.
Not sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

I am not a bad person, but dammm u would think i would get a break at some point. This is the fourth person i've helped that have asked me to please take them home to die because they didn't want to die in a nursing home or hospital. I have seen it all & delt with a lot. All i wanted was one thing, something u don't have to buy. Instead i've been made out to be a horrible person, not good enough to be around someone's child when i've raised three of my own! I just can't wrap my brain around someone thinking of me like that. Guess they didn't know me as well as they thought & i guarentee u this person has not seen or done a fourth of what i have. I used to be the strong one, i couldn't turn this person down, because it's not in my heart to be that dammm ugly.
Wings

Fletcher, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

You're forgiven

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
USA flag stolen from 102-year-old veteran replaced 2 hr Mrs Roberson 6
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr WTH 8,985
Chesney sparks romance rumors (Jan '13) 9 hr cretin56 35
Best Night Clubs for Hip Hop/R & B 13 hr JustVisiting 1
Personal- looking for a w/m to share with hot wife 22 hr 1st Time 19
Nude snapchat swap Thu slickwilly 2
Balanced Good Music Thu guest 60
•••
•••