looking for something else

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 9, 2012
So how many of you hear are looking to cheat on your spouse or significant other? And are you willing to admit it? If so, why?

Location hidden

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Noneya wrote:
Well what are u looking for? You male? Honestly I haven't had sex will be a year in a few days, so I really need to get laid! I am female & look pretty damm good. So what about u?
I didn't say I was looking, but....we can get to that.
And you didn't answer the question. Are you looking to cheat on your partner?
downtheline

Shelby, NC

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Noneya wrote:
I don't have a partner.
I know what you mean... 3 years for me
downtheline

Shelby, NC

#7 Nov 10, 2012
Noneya wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I am good at what I do & I love it, but i'm no person that is just going to bed hop. Three years....u got me beat.
Yea not hopping either.. But a nice time would be good maybe before New Years!
just saying

Nashville, TN

#9 Nov 10, 2012
I wouldn't cheat but I do have single friends email address please good working men

“menages@rocketma il.com ”

Since: Oct 12

Show me some pics already!!!!!

#10 Nov 10, 2012
doingitagain wrote:
So how many of you hear are looking to cheat on your spouse or significant other? And are you willing to admit it? If so, why?
So you start a thread about cheating, and you would cheat, but you didnt start the thread to cheat?

Location hidden

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Domination Imagination wrote:
<quoted text>So you start a thread about cheating, and you would cheat, but you didnt start the thread to cheat?
I never said I would cheat or that I wouldn't cheat. But yes, I started the thread for discussion about cheating.
Just wanting others takes on it, etc.

“menages@rocketma il.com ”

Since: Oct 12

Show me some pics already!!!!!

#13 Nov 12, 2012
doingitagain wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I would cheat or that I wouldn't cheat. But yes, I started the thread for discussion about cheating.
Just wanting others takes on it, etc.
You make me laugh...
your thread says...
Looking for something else.
You post the thread on topix
And you say your not looking to cheat.
You sort of look like, you are sort of
thinking about, sort of cheating.

I guess I could be wrong.Perhaps you should ask your other half if they think you look like your thinking about cheating.Im pretty sure they are going to agree with me.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Domination Imagination wrote:
<quoted text>You make me laugh...
your thread says...
Looking for something else.
You post the thread on topix
And you say your not looking to cheat.
You sort of look like, you are sort of
thinking about, sort of cheating.

I guess I could be wrong.Perhaps you should ask your other half if they think you look like your thinking about cheating.Im pretty sure they are going to agree with me.
Ok, first of all, your name makes me laugh. You sure seem to think you know a lot when in fact you know so little. You don't even know IF I have an other half so agreeing with you would be out of the question.
My original question was in reference to how many people here are actually looking to cheat on their spouse or significant other. It's a simple question. Either you are or you aren't. I didn't ask for details, it was a thread to start some discussion on why people choose to cheat. I didn't say it was right or wrong. Unlike you, I'm not judging.
Doingitagain

United States

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Your name says it all! You should be ashamed of yourself! If you don't love your spouse then get a D I V O R C E!

Location hidden

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Doingitagain wrote:
Your name says it all! You should be ashamed of yourself! If you don't love your spouse then get a D I V O R C E!
Obviously you LIKED the name!
jay

United States

#17 Jan 3, 2013
doingitagain wrote:
..hello.. I'm new to area an looking to meet new people for friendship..possible more.. I'm a male ..6'..185lbs..blue eyes blonde hair.. an currently starting band..so if u would like to git togeather..e mail me..jlloyd5718@gmail.com..than ks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min barry 1,385
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 3 hr Red Dog 1,673
how many teachers in Nashville smoke weed? 9 hr kush 6
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! 18 hr Edgar 6
Adam Hill 18 hr brokenhearted 3
Are there any legal incense blends for sale in TN (Sep '11) Mon sambarrel 37
divorce lawyer Sun love my son 1
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs