Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 384)

Showing posts 7,661 - 7,680 of8,871
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Sally

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Aunt George wrote:
<quoted text>I hear a lot of inbreeding goes on in Tennessee too any idea why?
Ask your butty SSS, she knows all about that subject.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Sally wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your butty SSS, she knows all about that subject.
Only what I've learned from Topix. For instance, notice the Names, "uncle and then, different Womens' names"...kinda says it all, doesn't it, about the results of Inbreeding.
I hear it's quite common up in East TN, when the majority of the TEApublicans live.
Just for the record, I don't live on East TN. and I don't plan to, either.
That's pretty the extent of my knowledge on the Subject and that's more than I ever wanted to know. But, there seems to be a lot of the Poster Trolls on topix that are very familiar with it, as well as the results of it!
Auntie Fred

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Only what I've learned from Topix. For instance, notice the Names, "uncle and then, different Womens' names"...kinda says it all, doesn't it, about the results of Inbreeding.
I hear it's quite common up in East TN, when the majority of the TEApublicans live.
Just for the record, I don't live on East TN. and I don't plan to, either.
That's pretty the extent of my knowledge on the Subject and that's more than I ever wanted to know. But, there seems to be a lot of the Poster Trolls on topix that are very familiar with it, as well as the results of it!
How many inbreeds you have in your family?
blippy

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

If you do not take the time to research both sides of this issue then why would you trust the state to mandate that chemicals be jabbed into their veins at such a young age. Don't just take what the government and AMA have to say about this as gospel. Read scientific studies done in other countries as well. It is a choice of the parents and you have the RIGHT to opt out of the vaccination program. If vaccines worked so well then why did those kids catch the diseases when they were over seas? LMAO

Since: Sep 07

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

blippy wrote:
If you do not take the time to research both sides of this issue then why would you trust the state to mandate that chemicals be jabbed into their veins at such a young age. Don't just take what the government and AMA have to say about this as gospel. Read scientific studies done in other countries as well. It is a choice of the parents and you have the RIGHT to opt out of the vaccination program. If vaccines worked so well then why did those kids catch the diseases when they were over seas? LMAO
You do have the right to opt out.

And, if you choose to opt out, then there are consequences of making that choice.

One of those consequences is that your children are not allowed to attend public school. Period.

You ask that people read articles but you discount the scientifically relavent ones in favor of bullsh1t cobbled off the internet.

EVERY study, and there have been HUNDREDS at this point, demonstrates that Wakefield was lying.

EVERY new bit of data that comes in contradicts Wakefield.

Your argument comes down to this:

Ignore the THOUSANDS of scientists and doctors in favor of what one discredited VACCINE MAKER claimed in order to sell HIS vaccine over other people's vaccines.

That's not rational behavior.
anyone

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Auntie Fred wrote:
<quoted text>How many inbreeds you have in your family?
not trying to be an grammer nazi but, I think it would be How many inbred people are in your family? or maybe Is there inbreeding in your family. "how many inbreeds you have in your family?" thats just very poor
factchecker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of inbreeding in the Amish. Perhaps they lack of genetic marker.
Any idea on rates among Asians/Indians/etc?
Lots ofinbreeding in Amish communities ? Your an idot who must get your 411 from a whiskey glass. People like you who vomit garbage as if they had a clue make me laugh. Having dealt with several Amish i found some of the most devoted Christians of any group ive met. Why dont you get a life and stop trying to show the world how ignorant you really are?
Know the facts

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have the right to opt out.
And, if you choose to opt out, then there are consequences of making that choice.
One of those consequences is that your children are not allowed to attend public school. Period
EVERY study, and there have been HUNDREDS at this point, demonstrates that Wakefield was lying.
EVERY new bit of data that comes in contradicts Wakefield.
r.exemption
Children may indeed attend school without vaccinations.
Every state has a medical exemption. Many states offer philosopical exemptions. Some offer religious exemptions.
Wakefield's "study" (it is actually a PAPER) is not about autism. It is about bowel disease.
Cyndi

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Every kid needs immunizations. If parents don't take their child to get them they are just asking for something bad to happen to their kids. I will and do everything possible to keep my kids healthy and safe.

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

factchecker wrote:
<quoted text> Lots ofinbreeding in Amish communities ? Your an idot who must get your 411 from a whiskey glass. People like you who vomit garbage as if they had a clue make me laugh. Having dealt with several Amish i found some of the most devoted Christians of any group ive met. Why dont you get a life and stop trying to show the world how ignorant you really are?
Do you have any idea what polydactylism is? I know it's a "big" word. See if there's an adult there who can help you.

It's when people have more than 5 fingers or toes.

Alleles that lead to polydactylism among the normal population: 1/1000
Among the Amish 1/14

That's an EXTREMELY high rate. You can't get a rate that high without inbreeding.

I'm not talking about father/daughter stuff. I'm talking multiple generations of first and second cousins.

There is A LOT of inbreeding among the Amish. They are a closed off, small community which frequently marry within their own group and rarely bring in fresh genetic material from outsiders.
Xxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

No
Dan Shipley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I like shots in my ass. Any nurses wanna play with me? I'll buy ya a beer!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
That wouldn't explain why autism rates are pretty stable across countries, counties, states, etc.
No reason to believe that a woman in rural Iowa is getting the same exposure to pesticides as a woman in metropolitan Denmark.
Also wouldn't explain why older women are having more autistic children.
I just read this and it reminded me of another Article that I read awhile back saying, that they thought that Aging Eggs of older Mothers might be the cause, also.

I think one thing is pretty apparent and that is that, they don't have a clue what causes Autism, and/or it's caused by a number of different things.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

I just remembered another one that I read about a week ago. That was...that a Mutated Gene might be the Cause.
The Original Coffee Table

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Mom!

"Uncle Freddie" said he wants his money.

NOW!!!!

Valley Village, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
I just remembered another one that I read about a week ago. That was...that a Mutated Gene might be the Cause.
It's definitely not that. That would be way too easy to detect.

It's most likely epigenetic (a condition born with but not caused by your DNA) as a result of conditions in the womb.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

In England now, the fools who didn't vaccinate are watching their children get hospitalized with measles right now. It's an epidemic. As they watch their children suffer in pain, they see teenagers who were vaccinated skateboarding past the hospital, healthy, smart, and happy with not a trace of autism. Is that justice? Oh yeah, some of the measles patients will die. Call it survival of the fittest, if you must.

Parents who refuse to vaccinate should sign a "I you so" agreement with the government that says the hospital can seize their house and bank accounts to pay for future measles treatment. Let the parents assume the risk! Not the taxpayers who are not superstitious. Those parents should lose very penny to reimburse doctors.

Pass a "PARENT REIMBURSEMENT ACT" in every state. All parents who refuse to vaccinate who get sick kids have to pay for everyone they infect and the doctors. It could be millions. Let them put up or shut up. Screw them!!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Rob Petrie wrote:
In England now, the fools who didn't vaccinate are watching their children get hospitalized with measles right now. It's an epidemic. As they watch their children suffer in pain, they see teenagers who were vaccinated skateboarding past the hospital, healthy, smart, and happy with not a trace of autism. Is that justice? Oh yeah, some of the measles patients will die. Call it survival of the fittest, if you must.
Parents who refuse to vaccinate should sign a "I you so" agreement with the government that says the hospital can seize their house and bank accounts to pay for future measles treatment. Let the parents assume the risk! Not the taxpayers who are not superstitious. Those parents should lose very penny to reimburse doctors.
Pass a "PARENT REIMBURSEMENT ACT" in every state. All parents who refuse to vaccinate who get sick kids have to pay for everyone they infect and the doctors. It could be millions. Let them put up or shut up. Screw them!!
So who's paying for all those 47,00 paralyzed kids in India after Ole Billy Gates nicely made sure they got protected by offering those great Polio vaccines?
cassie

Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

No
Measles

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Rob Petrie wrote:
How on earth would you know if the infection came from someone vaccinated or unvaccinated? A lot of cases happen in groups of vaccinated children.

Are YOUR vaccinations up to date??????? Most adults today are not current on vaccinations. When was your last measles vaccination?

And some individuals have titers that show a need for vaccination AFTER being vaccinated. The vaccine failed. Didn't "take".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,661 - 7,680 of8,871
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min BAS 138,772
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 50 min The only one 1,331
Question 9 hr General 4
Dave Ramsey, Lampo 13 hr Question Bad Authority 2
Data recovery Mac and iPhone. Help pls!!!!!! (Sep '13) Thu Sophia 13
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) Thu astral_genocide 55
Nashville Auto Diesel College (Oct '08) Thu Never Jeff Baxster 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE