Should state mandate immunizations? N...

Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

There are 9767 comments on the Chattanoogan.com story from May 4, 2011, titled Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July. In it, Chattanoogan.com reports that:

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chattanoogan.com.

Since: Sep 07

Los Angeles, CA

#7889 May 29, 2013
just saying wrote:
My friends newborn was full of life and seemed vary happy, this kid was awesome then he received a bunch of vaccinations all at once, that evening he wasn't his usual self, he seemed vary lethargic, that night he passed away in his sleep. The doctor gave the generic answer SIDS, when asked what caused the SIDS after an autopsy the answer was we don't know. Not only did the child die but it tore apart their marriage and the father my best friend took his own life. Could this of been a coincidence sure but from what I've seen and heard I would bet it all that it was the vaccinations. Now I'm not saying all vaccinations are bad and maybe their all fine but doctors need to stop giving infants many vaccinations all at the same time. I think one of the biggest problem is most doctors care more about cramming everything they can charge for into the shortest amount of time as possible so they can maximize on their profits, and this is hurting everyone's health in the long run.
Name. Date. State. Link to article in paper. Email address for parents or Doctor. ANY verification at all?
Hey

Crossville, TN

#7890 May 29, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Name. Date. State. Link to article in paper. Email address for parents or Doctor. ANY verification at all?
What are you a Friggin Cop and working for FREE no doubt.
Now y'all want the LINKS?
To LINK or not to LINK that is the Question Nuggie.
Where's your link that say's this link perhaps is not linked,Nuggie?
Hey

Crossville, TN

#7891 May 29, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your choice.
10 million kids get polio -or- 10 thousand kids get polio.
Which is the better choice?
There is NO scenario in which no one gets polio until everyone is vaccinated.
Where's the links.
How many cases of polio in India before the gift from Bill Gates.
Links please?
Dates of these million polio cases.
Links please.
It was 47 plus thousand.Already put links up previously.You are welcome.
just saying

United States

#7894 May 29, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well I'm not posting any of their names and as for articles in the paper, what world do you live in where you think that every death has an article. I would give you the Doctors name though if I knew it as for the state and town it doesn't really do much good but it was Ft. Myers Florida around 5 years ago. I would give you an exact date but I have to find the papers from the funerals. But even if I did it wouldn't matter because you're on a crusade and nothing short of your family members dying would ever change your mind.
Someone

Johnson City, TN

#7895 May 29, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You know damn well I'm not posting any of their names and as for articles in the paper, what world do you live in where you think that every death has an article. I would give you the Doctors name though if I knew it as for the state and town it doesn't really do much good but it was Ft. Myers Florida around 5 years ago. I would give you an exact date but I have to find the papers from the funerals. But even if I did it wouldn't matter because you're on a crusade and nothing short of your family members dying would ever change your mind.
Sounds like an urban legend.
just saying

United States

#7896 May 29, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah you're right, pharmaceutical companies are perfect and nobody has ever died because of their incompetence. And all Doctors care only about your health, they all could care less about their profits. If a pharmaceutical company ever made a mistake the first thing they would do is go public with their mistake even if that meant destroying their multi billion dollar corporation.

Keep dreaming you fools!!!
just saying

United States

#7897 May 29, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be real funny if someone murdered some of the people you care about.

Wow their is nothing more funny then unnecessary death.

But I guess if someone shot someone you cared about but no one was ever caught then I guess all that really happened was lead poisoning.

I guess your loved ones should of been more careful handling lead.
Hey

Crossville, TN

#7898 May 29, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that if I'm going to hire someone to head an agency of the government, the last thing I would do is hire someone who has worked in the field.
That's why we NEVER have military people serving in the Department of Defense. That's why we NEVER have lawyers writing our laws. That's why we NEVER have someone with a doctorate in environmental studies working at the EPA.
OF COURSE the people working for the FDA have a background in pharmaceuticals. That's who you HIRE for the job.
OR.
When the CDC was going to retract their recomandation for Gardisal,the HPV Vaccine due to the number of girls being paralyzed,and dieing,the director of the CDC Julia Gerbering blocked that retraction,and for her contribution to Merck,the manufacturer of Gardisal,they gave her JOB as HEAD of MERCK VACCINES,no goubt making more money then her government job.
Curious

Dandridge, TN

#7899 May 29, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be real funny if someone murdered some of the people you care about.
Wow their is nothing more funny then unnecessary death.
But I guess if someone shot someone you cared about but no one was ever caught then I guess all that really happened was lead poisoning.
I guess your loved ones should of been more careful handling lead.
Why any human would think it funny if anyone's loved one was murdered. tragic and sick...
just saying

United States

#7900 May 29, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why any human would think it funny if anyone's loved one was murdered. tragic and sick...
Thank you, my point exactly.
seriously

Easton, MD

#7901 May 29, 2013
Yes.
no one cares

Madrid, Spain

#7902 May 29, 2013
seriously wrote:
Yes.
no one cares

Los Angeles, CA

#7903 May 31, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the links.
How many cases of polio in India before the gift from Bill Gates.
Links please?
Dates of these million polio cases.
Links please.
It was 47 plus thousand.Already put links up previously.You are welcome.
http://www.cdc.gov/polio/progress/

There you go.

Los Angeles, CA

#7904 May 31, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the problem with you guys. You make up a story and provide absolutely no evidence to support it, then you expect everyone to make changes to the laws based on your fictional claim.
just saying

United States

#7905 May 31, 2013
Nuggin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the problem with you guys. You make up a story and provide absolutely no evidence to support it, then you expect everyone to make changes to the laws based on your fictional claim.
You're right it's all made up, your beloved pharmaceutical companies are perfect, and everyone who ever says anything different is just jealous of the control they have on the government and people like you. And posting anything that proves you wrong is easy but I have done it in the past and it doesn't make a difference, you just ignore it like it never happened. The story however is not made up but I wouldn't expect someone as narrow minded as yourself to believe that. Maybe you should work on opening your eyes a little, you might just gain enough insight to to write something that someone might buy, instead of spending all your time trying to poorly defend your precious pharmaceutical companies. Also if your half as smart as you act like you are then you would know that doctors, coroners and everyone else in the medical field protect each other, because all it takes is a small mistake to ruin someones life in medical professions, thus it is vary hard to prove malpractice without the money for malpractice lawyers and independent doctors and medical examiners. But that's good for you, this way you can keep pushing your propaganda.

You should change your name to "The Pusher" it would fit you much better, I mean "Nuggin" that just sounds like you love your marijuana, that't fine though I have no problem with that.
Someone

Johnson City, TN

#7906 May 31, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right it's all made up, your beloved pharmaceutical companies are perfect, and everyone who ever says anything different is just jealous of the control they have on the government and people like you. And posting anything that proves you wrong is easy but I have done it in the past and it doesn't make a difference, you just ignore it like it never happened. The story however is not made up but I wouldn't expect someone as narrow minded as yourself to believe that. Maybe you should work on opening your eyes a little, you might just gain enough insight to to write something that someone might buy, instead of spending all your time trying to poorly defend your precious pharmaceutical companies. Also if your half as smart as you act like you are then you would know that doctors, coroners and everyone else in the medical field protect each other, because all it takes is a small mistake to ruin someones life in medical professions, thus it is vary hard to prove malpractice without the money for malpractice lawyers and independent doctors and medical examiners. But that's good for you, this way you can keep pushing your propaganda.
You should change your name to "The Pusher" it would fit you much better, I mean "Nuggin" that just sounds like you love your marijuana, that't fine though I have no problem with that.
Mostly name calling and nominees here. Little substantive evidence.
Hey

Crossville, TN

#7907 May 31, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly name calling and nominees here. Little substantive evidence.
So I am guessing you will be bringing us much needed information and of course many links to all that information.
We will be waiting.
Thankyou very much.We are real glad you arrived.
Someone

Johnson City, TN

#7908 May 31, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am guessing you will be bringing us much needed information and of course many links to all that information.
We will be waiting.
Thankyou very much.We are real glad you arrived.
I guess you really missed the point-- that there was no factual content provided in the post.

I made no claims here--so I need not provide evidence.

Those who do make claims do need to provide evidence.

I trust that this is something you are capable of comprehending.
just saying

United States

#7909 Jun 1, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you really missed the point-- that there was no factual content provided in the post.
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension a little bit. There is no name calling only a suggestion, I can see how you would think calling him or her narrow minded is name calling but when you look at the many many months of his or her posts you begin to see a pattern that leads to the conclusion that he or she is narrow minded. Now I did say "if you're half as smart as you act like you are" this wasn't meant as an insult it was a phrase that was added to add emphasis the statement that was made, It was a little harsh though so sorry if I offended you. Plus I thought I should give him or her a little advise, he or she claims that he or she is a screen writer (no proof was ever given so it's probably just a made up story) and I thought if he or she would spend less time on Topix and spent more time working on screen writing then he or she wouldn't have soooo much time to waist. But if there is no proof then it has to be BS. If you read the post you can easily tell that it has nothing to do with evidence, it was a statement in response to his or her statement. Also what exactly were you reading because I didn't nominate anyone for anything? I read it over a couple times but I'm not sure what you meant by that.

Buy the way here's the definition of "Narrow Minded"
(Lacking tolerance, breadth of view, or sympathy; petty.)

I think narrow minded fits the situation vary well.

Maybe you should try to bring something "substantive" to the table yourself or you can just keep riding on Noogies coat tails.

Now that had a little name calling in it albeit it was lighthearted and lacked the harshness that is normally associated with name calling.

If you need anymore help I'll try to help if I have the time.

Now that last sentence is whats called condescending.
Hey

Crossville, TN

#7910 Jun 1, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
From this statment it appears there is no point at all and it appears you do not want to take responsibility for absolutely no point at all.
So therefore I am comprehending quite a bit of BS which you do not want to provide evidence for.
What ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls who friendzone 21 min Jkgvh 6
Will U.S.A. go to war 43 min hardy har 23
How Far Would You Go In Supporting Trump? 2 hr Dan Rather 9
tbi stop illegal cia gangstalking 5 hr daventenn 13
Vanderbuilt employees 6 hr Truth for you 3
Brittney Barrett aka Brittney Zoner, Vanderbilt... 7 hr Truth for you 1
Michael Delgiorno 7 hr Dan Rather 5

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance