Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 326)

Showing posts 6,501 - 6,520 of8,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7095
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

FACTS jest a sinner wrote:
We the people are the goverment here, not the state, or dc. Mandate immunizations are unconstitional there for TREASON there is no statutes of limitations. If you are inclined to seek the truth, www.drcarly.com.Go od place to start. All you so called christions study the the word you would know this. Afew facts from the bible, trust no man on earth, meany come in my name and I (GOD) DID NOT SEND THEM, SORCERIES, WITCHCRAFT= PHARMAKEIA 5331,5332,5333. One of we the people. <quoted text>
Try reposting the website. The one you posted doesn't work.
SnS

Providence, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7096
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Spy come look at me I am naked.
Yuck I'm going blind!
Woody Spanker

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7097
Mar 7, 2013
 
Oakland Bob for Mayor.. Fergie is a tool... Oakland Bob knows all. Oakland Bob sees all..
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7098
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/07/go...

If the CDC director's testimony makes sense to anyone, I sure would appreciate you telling me how that works without it being a conspiracy.

Since: Mar 13

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7099
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I think that they should, and that they should provide the vaccinations. As someone has mentioned before, people who have crossed the borders and gotten into the country have brought back some of the illnesses we had gotten rid of. Tho some of these shots have been the cause of side effects, I think the good out weights the bad in this case

http://toysasndtreasures.blogspot.com/
Rubin

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7100
Mar 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rubin

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7101
Mar 7, 2013
 
Rubin wrote:
Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Rubin

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7102
Mar 7, 2013
 
Sorry can't get it to come up.
You will have to google it on.Good Info on this Video.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7103
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Toys and Treasures wrote:
I think that they should, and that they should provide the vaccinations. As someone has mentioned before, people who have crossed the borders and gotten into the country have brought back some of the illnesses we had gotten rid of. Tho some of these shots have been the cause of side effects, I think the good out weights the bad in this case
http://toysasndtreasures.blogspot.com/
There are laws that require inoculations when traveling abroad, and for those coming into this country. This is another of the several reasons for immigration laws, which should be enforced. We've already started hearing of increasing instances of diseases long thought eradicated in the US.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7104
Mar 8, 2013
 
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7105
Mar 8, 2013
 
Okay, I got it to work. I haven't watched it, and it is 2.5 hours long, but thanks for the link.
Confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7106
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Im confused never thought about lethal injections in real world thats real talk . You know the crimelabs should look into the ALARMING amount of Ods in TN and question them as murder cases instead , it wouldnt be " unthinkable", confused. At least look into it ya know ? Which area has the most OD s yes great lync
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7107
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Confused wrote:
Im confused never thought about lethal injections in real world thats real talk . You know the crimelabs should look into the ALARMING amount of Ods in TN and question them as murder cases instead , it wouldnt be " unthinkable", confused. At least look into it ya know ? Which area has the most OD s yes great lync
We are asked to put an incredible amount of trust in those who manufacture vaccines, in the medical research behind them, and that amount of trust should be voluntary, not mandated by government edict. Choice should always remain with the individual, or with the parents of children.
Kitty

Bostic, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7108
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I lost a little sister to whooping cough and measles. She was almost 2 yrs. old. Never have forgot her. I may have had her today if she had been vaccinated. I have a grandson with Asperger Syndrome, who is the sweetest person on earth. He is now 10 yrs. old. He is a very smart kid, just has a few social problems, which he is working hard on. Most people don't even know he has it.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7109
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Kitty wrote:
I lost a little sister to whooping cough and measles. She was almost 2 yrs. old. Never have forgot her. I may have had her today if she had been vaccinated. I have a grandson with Asperger Syndrome, who is the sweetest person on earth. He is now 10 yrs. old. He is a very smart kid, just has a few social problems, which he is working hard on. Most people don't even know he has it.
Okay, and your point is what?
qizziz

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7111
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Reason are Error

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7112
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>We are asked to put an incredible amount of trust in those who manufacture vaccines, in the medical research behind them, and that amount of trust should be voluntary, not mandated by government edict. Choice should always remain with the individual, or with the parents of children.
I'm sick to death of the government trying to protect me from myself. If I wanna drink a 64 oz slurpie to wash down a bag of processed hamburgers then the repercussions are all mine. I'm not so dumb that I need a disorganized half azz administration telling me how to live. It's my life and everything I do I'm willing to be accountable for. If I die so what?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7113
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kitty wrote:
I lost a little sister to whooping cough and measles. She was almost 2 yrs. old. Never have forgot her. I may have had her today if she had been vaccinated. I have a grandson with Asperger Syndrome, who is the sweetest person on earth. He is now 10 yrs. old. He is a very smart kid, just has a few social problems, which he is working hard on. Most people don't even know he has it.
I'm with, Done My Homework on this post. What has any of that got to do with the issue at hand?
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7114
Mar 11, 2013
 
This is the genetic expression of a disease first described by Dr. Andy Wakefield. In a study he was crucified for, yet the lead author, John Walker Smith has been exonerated of any wrong doing....
Two & a half decades of children who COULD have been helped....

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7115
Mar 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick to death of the government trying to protect me from myself. If I wanna drink a 64 oz slurpie to wash down a bag of processed hamburgers then the repercussions are all mine. I'm not so dumb that I need a disorganized half azz administration telling me how to live. It's my life and everything I do I'm willing to be accountable for. If I die so what?
There are reasons for them to think the way they do, to think that they own us. For those with the wisdom to research and find the truth, what follows may be illuminating.

Most people think there is only one kind of ownership, but in reality there are two.

Allodial ownership is absolute ownership owing no fees, duties or taxes after purchase. The idea is that if you really own it, it belongs to you completely and no one else has any attachments to it, nor can they attach it without your permission.

Feudal ownership is essentially paying the allodial owner for the ongoing privilege {which is termed a right but may be revoked at any time by the allodial owner} of treating the property as if it were owned. This is the ownership allowed to the common people, so it can be asserted that the USA is a fiefdom under feudal Lords we don't see, that we pay periodically to maintain our privilege of calling the stuff we have "ours". This is the "ownership" that allows for property taxes, license fees, imminent domain and law enforcement confiscation of our land and homes, etc.

When you understand the difference between these two, it is easy to see why "they" think they own us. They do. We, the people, have abdicated so much more than we realize, but sadly we no longer have the inner strength to face up to what we've been handed and take back what's been taken from us. It is so much easier to assume the fantasy we perceive is real. Within this illusion is the role of religion; put simply religion assures and sedates its followers, while inciting fear those willing to stand against the illusion {call this mind control, or social engineering}.

How much of the picture you can see is entirely up to you. Funny thing is, when you do see the "big picture", the verse that tells us that in the time of the end God will send upon us a strong delusion takes on all new dimensions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,501 - 6,520 of8,866
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Julia 138,428
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 21 min Bill 1,313
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 14 hr Pat Porter 1
att new enternet 20 hr DKS 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 hr BOB 8,588
DHS corrupted 22 hr Terry 1
Study Cites Nashville as One of Nation's Toughe... Wed Cindy Garner 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••