Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments (Page 324)

Showing posts 6,461 - 6,480 of8,463
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Wide Awake

Celina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

yessir

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

why not
Joe

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Rent Oboma 2016 And we will talk.
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Here's a thought. Require disclaimers to be given to everyone that receives a vaccine, and then let them choose whether they want that vaccine or not. Full disclosure shouldn't be a problem for a good and beneficent government, should it?
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Done my homework wrote:
Here's a thought. Require disclaimers to be given to everyone that receives a vaccine, and then let them choose whether they want that vaccine or not. Full disclosure shouldn't be a problem for a good and beneficent government, should it?
Or simply ask your doctor, "Who will be held accountable if this vaccine harms me/my child?"

Then watch for the expression when the doc connects the dots.

It's pretty funny.
LUNG

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

I am LUNG! Hear me wheeze!
Tim

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

No
noo

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

no
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Geeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Or simply ask your doctor, "Who will be held accountable if this vaccine harms me/my child?"
Then watch for the expression when the doc connects the dots.
It's pretty funny.
Off Topic

Ever wonder how many of these trolls draw a government check? I've decided that the "dumber" ones must be because no one can be that stupid and still find enough letters to misspell the most common words.@_@

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Off Topic
Ever wonder how many of these trolls draw a government check? I've decided that the "dumber" ones must be because no one can be that stupid and still find enough letters to misspell the most common words.@_@
Hahaha
David C

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Vaccinations cause autism and narcolepsy rates to soar. Mercury is a main ingredient along with animal DNA. Anyone who demands that someone elses child by forcibly vaccinated should not have a say in public matters of any kind.
I'd be willing to bet that everyone who got a flushot here was down sick for several days afterwards.
Gustav Wynn

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Republicans Kill and Love it..As long as it is not Them or there family.. Send the poor dumb people to fight wars for rich Republicans.

Facebook,Twitter and email this important message to all..

Maddow: MSNBC Special on Iraq WMD Will "Upset" 02-18-13 Many
By Gustav Wynn

Rachel Maddow is looking to ruffle feathers, going where Obama or Congress wouldn't dare to tread, in publicizing the "deceptions" of the Bush Iraq Team which launched a long and costly war.

Because of a ten year mainstream media whitewash, it's been generally accepted that "mistakes" resulted in a war that claimed over 4,800 US troops. But this week, MSNBC will rock the boat, suggesting false pretenses took us to war, meaning the nation should start debating consequences. Rachel Maddow is teasing there will be great "political upset" when the documentary Hubris: The Selling of The Iraq War airs on Monday Feb. 18.

If proven deliberate, the Iraq WMD intel debacle could constitute domestic and international war crimes. Someone must have had a long fight behind the scenes to get this controversy on the air because most of the facts have been readily available for years through indie media, books, articles (and even in drips and drabs on MSNBC).

Perhaps most striking is the way most media has ignored Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, a top level Bush administration insider who has offered to testify directly against Dick Cheney and others. So what actionable allegations will Maddow present?

Plamegate was one of several WMD related scandals resulting in conviction. Scooter Libby lied to investigators, taking the fall for Vice President Cheney before receiving a pardon from President Bush. But that story is old, so what's new, what's different?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

David C wrote:
Vaccinations cause autism and narcolepsy rates to soar. Mercury is a main ingredient along with animal DNA. Anyone who demands that someone elses child by forcibly vaccinated should not have a say in public matters of any kind.
I'd be willing to bet that everyone who got a flushot here was down sick for several days afterwards.
Everyone I know that got the shot has been sick for weeks.
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, that's wha happens when you add gene sharing stealth genetically altered organisms to infections they already have! Or they die or end up like our soldiers...22 a day keeling themselves of criminals lies or suffering lies of PTSD instead of treating the truth.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s2932270.sht...
Kid dies after flu vaccine...Why?

http://www.frontiersin.org/publications/16925...
Borrelia burgdorferi, the aetiological agent of Lyme disease, employs sophisticated means to survive

in diverse mammalian hosts.

Recent studies demonstrated that acquisition of complement regulators factor H and factor H-like protein-1 (FHL-1) allows spirochetes to resist complement-mediated killing.

Serum-resistant B. burgdorferi express up to five distinct complement regulator-acquiring surface proteins (CRASPs)

that bind factor H and/or FHL-1.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factor_H
This recruitment of factor H by pathogens provides significant resistance to complement attack, and therefore increased virulence.

Pathogens that have been shown to recruit factor H include:

Aspergillus spp.; Borrelia burgdorferi; B. duttonii; B. recurrentis; Candida albicans; Francisella tularensis;

Haemophilus influenzae;

Neisseria meningitidis; and Streptococcus pyogenes.

Oh you know---that stuff they pretend to vaccinate us with to protect us.

When are the people going to call it like it is? MURDER?

That's alright you who want your vaccines go ahead and get them...

Then we will blame YOU for being the ones to carry Rabies/Dengue and Anthrax to the rest of us....You freaking idiots....

http://www.intechopen.com/books/encephalitis/...

Wake up dummies...People are not supposed to be able to carry rabies so you have to ask...HOW MANY MORE ARE CARRYING IT BECAUSE THEY GAVE US TICK VACCINES, our FEED ANIMALS TICK VACCINES, and OUR PETS TICK VACCINES?
Silvermaven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Just pretend the worlds leading virologist and discoverer of HIV has told US along with many others that HIV did NOT cause AIDS...Spirochetes did and do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
WTH

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

We can now add psych meds to the list of ways to destroy the children.
http://youtube.com/watch...
Ashes to Ashes

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Walk through any old cementary that dates from before 1930's. Keep a count of how many children's graves you pass. Immunizations protect the public at large from outbreaks of some horrible diseases. The benefit to our society as a whole exceed the risk of side effect.
noticed

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Sanitation and antibiotics have more to do with that than immunization
Free America

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Gustav Wynn wrote:
Republicans Kill and Love it..As long as it is not Them or there family.. Send the poor dumb people to fight wars for rich Republicans.
Well, the "Republican" that occupies the Oval Office right now has instituted assassination, and sanctioned assassination of American Citizens. LBJ, the "Republican" that followed the assassination of John F. Kennedy, lied about the Gulf of Tonkin incident so he could start a full fledged war in Vietnam.

Anything wrong with the above paragraph? If not then I guess Welfare, AFDC, Medicaid, etc. were "Republican" programs, and the "Republicans" have the first black President of the US in history.

I was disinclined to peruse the balance of your pontification due to the erroneous and fallacious opening. I'm guessing that if you're actually some kind of reporter, you can read and comprehend that sentence without a dictionary. However, judging from your immediate pronoun faux pas, maybe not.

Just to set the record straight, Lyndon Baines Johnson and Barak Obama remain Democrats, and that is the only thing wrong with the first paragraph of mine. Though it doesn't pertain to Vaccinations, it might be informative to search YouTube for "NDAA 2013".
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Ashes to Ashes wrote:
Walk through any old cementary that dates from before 1930's. Keep a count of how many children's graves you pass. Immunizations protect the public at large from outbreaks of some horrible diseases. The benefit to our society as a whole exceed the risk of side effect.
Infant mortality is down because of cleaner hospitals more than just about anything else. Vaccines? Not really so much.

For some, such as myself, this is less a debate of the ills of vaccines and more about government usurping our freedom to choose. If you think vaccines are good, I would in no way hinder you from receiving any and all you desire, but if I think they are not good I have a right and obligation to tell you what I know, and to refuse to allow their use on myself and my children. If I, or they, die, it was my decision to make, and that should be respected come what may. Whether you like my decision, or the outcome thereof, is irrelevant, and should remain so.

In China, at one time, aborticide was optional, but now it's mandatory. What if the same thing happened here? Would those who supported the choice then support the mandate? When does government intervention become too much, and will it be too late when "too much" gets here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,461 - 6,480 of8,463
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Hat dance 124,155
Thinking outloud 5 hr Missy 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 9 hr vol 1,049
Club ménage (May '11) 12 hr sugarspice 198
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 19 hr Zebo 371
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) 20 hr Evette 23
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) Fri sally 58,245
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••