illegals doing illegal activity at 18...

illegals doing illegal activity at 1814 lebanon pike

Posted in the Nashville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned citizen

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Jul 21, 2012
60 mostly illegal immigrants living in a 2 bedroom home down in the hole. Why has the codes department not stopped the junkyard,cars being sold at a rate of 4 a day illegally and living conditions of this place. I mean everyone sees it, this is a busy street. whats up metro? did the codes department give up like obama did on these illegals stealing money from americans?
American

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
60 mostly illegal immigrants living in a 2 bedroom home down in the hole. Why has the codes department not stopped the junkyard,cars being sold at a rate of 4 a day illegally and living conditions of this place. I mean everyone sees it, this is a busy street. whats up metro? did the codes department give up like obama did on these illegals stealing money from americans?
. Obama didn't give up on them,he wants to make them legal so he can get their votes to keep his lying muslim jackass self in the White House to continue ripping off the American taxpayers. The illegals are probably running a drug house and need to be deported but don't expect any help from the feds the ones in there now have been bought off from all that stimulis money the taxpayers gave Obama
Thomas

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Jul 24, 2012
It is 75 cars in the front yard and nobody their has a license or can speak english. METRO CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEIR MEXICAN. IF THEY WERE WHITE OR BLACK AND HAD 1 CAR WITHOUT A TAG, METRO WOULD HAVE ALREADY GAVE THEM A COURT DATE.
Anthony

Hendersonville, TN

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Wow, I can't beleive the people and cars at such a tiny house. This being such a busy road and them getting by with so much illegal activity is bad. Where is ICE? Maybe we need to contact them since metro is not doing anything about the situation.
just passing by

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Jul 29, 2012
people are sleeping in the tall grass that has grown up all around the house. The grass is taller than the house. no telling what all is hidden in there.
tino

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Aug 2, 2012
its a campground for illegals out back in the wooded field
Jimbo

Hendersonville, TN

#11 Aug 3, 2012
anybody can stop by and pick up one, they will work for $3 an hour. You might have to dig the out of the woods.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 3, 2012
Jimbo wrote:
anybody can stop by and pick up one, they will work for $3 an hour. You might have to dig the out of the woods.
"dig the out of the woods"? Dumbass.
Lebanon Pike Resident

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Aug 6, 2012
has anyone else noticed this place since it is on one of the main roads?where are the government officials and why are they not doing their job?the place has multiple violations.they are not only housing illegals but running several unlicensed businesses.the junkyard in the front yard is bad enough not counting the amount of people living in the 600 square foot house while running a daycare and a car lot out of the crackerbox.it is time this place gets cleaned up.I just moved close and I have to look at it everyday.
illegals campground

Hendersonville, TN

#15 Sep 3, 2012
if this was a legal citizen, the codes department would have condemned the place by now!!!!
Keith

Hendersonville, TN

#16 Sep 3, 2012
illegals campground wrote:
if this was a legal citizen, the codes department would have condemned the place by now!!!!
true
comcerned citizen

Hendersonville, TN

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Metro Nashville is a joke when it comes to immigration laws! These people are on a main highway daring any officials to take any action because they are housing and supporting illegals by the hundreds. They are also NOT PAYING TAXES and selling cars illegally. I guess this is why America is in the shape it is in today.
haha

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Majority of these posts are by the same person. You are not fooling anyone, dumbass!
just sayin

Hendersonville, TN

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Immigration officials are not allowed to do anything with illegals. They get paid for doing nothing. Maybe we can help reduce the debt by doing away with them first since obama is going to make everyone of the illegal immigrants us citizens.
just sayin

Powell, TN

#20 Jul 22, 2013
Wow, I can't believe people Don're see the illegal activity going on there. It is such a main road.
for metro codes

Hendersonville, TN

#21 Jul 22, 2013
A 600 square foot house with at least 50 people in it at all times. They are turning the yard into a salvage yard. Where is immigration and the codes department? I had 1 car parked on the side of my driveway and got cited for it. This place has about 40 cars with expired or no tags. Nobody in the house has insurance and they drive drunk everyday!
only in america

Hendersonville, TN

#22 Jul 23, 2013
If we went to Mexico they would be looking for reasons to lock us up. In America we are not allowed to even ask if they are legal to sign into school. Most have no paperwork but get to go to better doctors than I do and I have to pay $650 monthly, plus Co pays and if I go over a certain amount i have to pay more. They get free rent, they get free healthcare, the get Food stamps and most just crossed the border and have never and will never pay a dime in taxes. I have worked and paid taxes all my life and have never seen anything like what America does for all the drunk driving illegal Mexicans that keep killing Americans. America would not be broke if they sent all these illegals back across the border and make sure they do not return. We have elderly people here that have worked and paid taxes all their lives that cannot get help but we take care of illegals that have never paid a dime in taxes!
lipstick

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 23, 2013
Sad
concerned citizen

Hendersonville, TN

#24 Jul 26, 2013
who cares if these posts are by the same person. if there is a problem that you see and report it and nothing gets done then post it everywhere until someone loses their job for not taking action. I cant help it if people don't want to get involved in things that affect our tax dollars. I am tired of paying for these illegal immigrants that think they can come here and live off of our tax dollars. It is time to take action and stop this. We have plenty of people who have worked and payed taxes all their life that do not qualify according to the state of tn. why the hell can you be illegal and get all the government assisstance you need and never have to work! this is what is wrong with the america today. Lets take care of our people that have payed taxes before we take care of millions that have never payed and WILL NEVER PAY TAXES!
Preach it Brother

Hendersonville, TN

#25 Jul 26, 2013
Concerned citizen needs to run for President.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adulttoyfunshop.com 3 hr Kailey 1
News Tennessee lawmakers unwittingly vote to honor K... 6 hr Spotted Girl 1
any women witi hsv2 6 hr nice 4
dogs on news 7 hr tater 1
secret confessions 12 hr Merkle 69
Carrie or Bree 12 hr ling tounge 2
Lorrie Morgan 12 hr Roy Clark 17

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance