Hopefully u will figure out this is me

Hopefully u will figure out this is me

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Shlt

United States

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Don't know what's going on with u. I suspect something is wrong by the posts in another forum. I did undue what i posted everywhere. I am sorry for that. I will not post anymore about u. I heard things i didn't like & yes i was upset, how am i to know if any of it is true when u never talk to me. I did call & leave a message to ask u to talk. I haven't done anything else. I haven't bothered u in any way except for what has been on here. U have no clue how things have been for me, how could u? It's been months since we spoken. I am not your enemy i don't hate u. I know u don't want any part of me & finally i've come to agree with that & put it all behind me forever. I hope things work out for u. I mean that. Maybe one day u will remember for who i am & the helllll i went thru for u.
I am sorry for your losses & that's all i can say. Believe it or not, i'm not what u have been made to believe i am. I do promise u that have no worries from me ever trying to reach again or anything else. I put all the time in i could.
yeah yeah

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Shlt wrote:
Don't know what's going on with u. I suspect something is wrong by the posts in another forum. I did undue what i posted everywhere. I am sorry for that. I will not post anymore about u. I heard things i didn't like & yes i was upset, how am i to know if any of it is true when u never talk to me. I did call & leave a message to ask u to talk. I haven't done anything else. I haven't bothered u in any way except for what has been on here. U have no clue how things have been for me, how could u? It's been months since we spoken. I am not your enemy i don't hate u. I know u don't want any part of me & finally i've come to agree with that & put it all behind me forever. I hope things work out for u. I mean that. Maybe one day u will remember for who i am & the helllll i went thru for u.
I am sorry for your losses & that's all i can say. Believe it or not, i'm not what u have been made to believe i am. I do promise u that have no worries from me ever trying to reach again or anything else. I put all the time in i could.
Lets just finish this tomorrow at recess
Shlt

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Well if it's u then ok, if not i'm not a kid! I don't care what u think about how mean i've been, u must not have any idea of how hard is to go thru days, nights, months without that one u always wanted. To always be confused. Maybe u thought i was lying about how i felt & your wrong! U do things your way & i did it mine because i truly have never loved anyone like i have u. I swear that with everything in me. U were my belief as much as anything.
curious

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Will u please post your first name at least? I hope this is who I think it is????
yeah

Hampshire, TN

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Post a first letter of the name or intials geeze there is alot of us out here like this
details

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Why would he/she think you are their enemy and what were they told by others? You can only guess how they feel if you haven't talked with them personally. Maybe they are going through a hell of their own also. Your comment could apply to a lot of people. How bout some details without names to narrow it down.
yeah yeah

Tucker, GA

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Shlt wrote:
Well if it's u then ok, if not i'm not a kid! I don't care what u think about how mean i've been, u must not have any idea of how hard is to go thru days, nights, months without that one u always wanted. To always be confused. Maybe u thought i was lying about how i felt & your wrong! U do things your way & i did it mine because i truly have never loved anyone like i have u. I swear that with everything in me. U were my belief as much as anything.
Dude the reason I said that is be aide your acting like a damn child posting this on topix trying to get her attention. Come on call her and get off this retarded site
Shlt

United States

#8 Jan 2, 2013
He won't call, he's afraid to. For reason i have no clue! I am not his enemy as he may think. I am not to get him or harm him! I swear that on my childrens & my one grandbaby! Now this should give a little clue as to who i am. He has 2 L's in his middle name. He loved me at one time, a few months he told me on the phone he no longer did, i don't believe it & will never believe it until he tells me to my face..
Shlt

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2013
I am so tired of posting all over topix to get your attention. I just would love more than anything to see u again. I am tired & always wondering. I just wish we could go back to our happy place @ 107 & remember all those good times.
Shlt

United States

#10 Jan 2, 2013
You think back to when we were at your friends, how i was crying in the floor because i didn't even wanna leave u that day for a few hours, but i had to. I really needed u & i still do.
I still have days like that, but your not there to pick me up like u did then.
Shlt

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2013
I promise u & swear to u with everything in me, i will not ever hurt u. I just can't keep going like this, i swear i can't.
Shlt

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2013
They are sending my dad way down south far away, my brother way up north, my other brother far away out east. I just really need something & u know about all of this & i really need u more than anything. I don't know how to keep it together without u.
Shlt

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2013
I can tell u this. I haven't been with anybody in that way since u. That is how long it's been for me! Since nov 2011 i have not went there or that far. I have never set u up for anything & never will!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Is Unfit To Be President and Should be in... 20 min Awake 11
Hillary is meeting with all Black Mothers who l... 4 hr jessup 6
No to Trump,Black,and BlackBurn 6 hr Just me 26
Country Singer Brad Paisley is Jewish (Oct '13) 13 hr notsofast 26
Gary Johnson 2016 POTUS Educate yourselves frie... 18 hr notsofast 2
More money to Iran 18 hr one of the smart ... 2
Denis Ferrier fired? 20 hr Cowards Recourse 13
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? Wed Dayton 160

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web