Joe Don Rooney/Tiffany Fallon Wedding...

Joe Don Rooney/Tiffany Fallon Wedding (Net Music Countdown) NAS...

There are 159 comments on the Favor Ideas story from Sep 15, 2006, titled Joe Don Rooney/Tiffany Fallon Wedding (Net Music Countdown) NAS.... In it, Favor Ideas reports that:

Joe Don Rooney/Tiffany Fallon Wedding NASHVILLE, TN Friday Sep.15.2006 /netmusiccountdown.com/ - Rascal Flatts guitarist Joe Don Rooney and wife Tiffany Fallon's April 23rd wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, is ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Favor Ideas.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
hannah

Palm Bay, FL

#145 Dec 2, 2007
rascal flatts rock. I'm doing a report on u. and I found alot of interesting things about u.but only the good stuff. keep rocken on
Katy

Lincoln, NE

#146 Dec 3, 2007
I love Rascal Flatts. They now how to rock. They will do any thing for there fans. They care so mush. I love all of there cd's. If I had to wright about a person I lock up to I would like so wright about Rascal Flatts. All 3 guys are a heart throb. they are so cute. I love there music and there voice when they sing. If I am in a bad mood are something bad happen I just put them on and they cheer me up. I hope they keep on righting rely good music. They are very good singing, wrighting, playing and rely good on stage. I think they are unbeatable in the voual group of the year. GOOD LUCK WITH THE MUSIC KEEP ROCKING OUT
courtney

Hancock, MI

#147 Dec 17, 2007
JOeDOn you are so hot i wish you are not married
JD lover

Cheney, KS

#148 Jan 2, 2008
omg joe don rooney i am truely in love wit u .. tiffany is the luckest girl on earth.. wow i would do ANYTHING IN THE WORLD to meet u ...
MEEEEE

Chambly, Canada

#149 Feb 20, 2008
Jon don is soooooo hott i wish for the concert they would have played Melt
brianna

Mineral, TX

#150 Mar 11, 2008
i love you joe don. you are so HOT!!!!!.i hate your wive she is ugly
angel

Lincoln, NE

#151 Mar 12, 2008
that is so mean his wife is not ugly but jo don is hot thow. I love them some day i hope i get to see them live that would be alsom
flattfan4life

Dayton, TX

#152 Mar 14, 2008
I LOVE RASCAL FLATTS they r my life all 3 of them are the finest men in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!! but Gary is the sexiest one with his great voice and HOT look!!!!!!!!!! so I LOVE RASCAL FLATTS
heather may

Mason, OH

#153 Apr 6, 2008
Brianna wrote:
Tiffany stoll my future husband. Now I officially hate her! Joe Don is the hottest guy ever. By the way, I'm twelve. I love ya Joe Don! Would You Marry me?
joe don is my future husband not yours.
heather may

Mason, OH

#154 Apr 6, 2008
i love joe don alot.
Brooke

United States

#155 Apr 6, 2008
Omg. I love Rascal Flatts so much. I saw them in concert last month. I didn't get a good view though because I was too far away. But they were still amazing. TIffany Fallon is so lucky. Joe Don is so hot, like omg, seriously. I love him.
christine

United States

#156 May 9, 2008
wow...i can't believe the things you people say about tiffany---you don't even know her. grow up, they're happy, so deal with it.
Amanda

Houston, TX

#157 May 24, 2008
Joe Don is so so HOT !!!!! Tiffany is so so pretty!!!!! They make a PERFECT couple !!!!!!!!!!
chris

Lincoln, NE

#158 Aug 15, 2008
i am happy for joe don and tiffany. i love them and i am the biggest fan of rascal flatts not matter what happens. keep on rockin and keep on makeing good music
kelly

Lincoln, NE

#159 Oct 9, 2008
Tiffany even if i am a girl i still think ur hotter then ever. i wish u where not taken if u not taken will u marry me
natisha

Petersburg, IN

#160 Dec 9, 2008
you are sooooo flippin hot....
molly

Ann Arbor, MI

#161 Mar 4, 2009
congrats you two i hope everything works out!

P.S. great job tiff you made a beautiful baby boy.
Gary you are gorgeous and i love your voice
JESSICA

Misenheimer, NC

#162 Dec 17, 2009
I love joe don rooney you and tiffany make the cutest couple
Whitney

Tucker, GA

#163 Apr 11, 2013
Hey Joe,
You are the first guy that I was first interested in while you played on the group Rascal Flatts I used to just love to watch them because you played with them cuz you are dang fine and sexy! To give you that info! I think you are like so fine with a nice butt and bod! Your just a hot thang!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookers in Nashville (Mar '15) 7 hr Buyers Beware 8
Mexican stores, restaurants and bakeries 8 hr Coolio 5
Can't sleep 8 hr i m ur June 23
Love the Shelby 10 hr Human Resources 4
To Those Who Compare Trump To Hitler 17 hr Real American 16
Tn mens clinic 19 hr Peronies 1
Please don't vote for the incumbents Wed Send the old folk... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages