sarah palin

Memphis, TN

#64 Sep 9, 2009
any attorneys out there that need info on PTS contact me at tomborst@yahoo.com ( please note i will need to confirm before i reply )
i do know.....
Demarche

Laredo, TX

#65 Sep 9, 2009
Wow...this blog is about the one thing that really bites my ass...I have had a long association with law enforcement and corrections....this outsourcing to thugs and goons has got to stop. I know there is honest people out there but the system FORCES even you to take the short cuts that may cause incidents such as this:

My friend was in that van. He was picked up in Texas by these people,transported for almost 7 days....7 days with no stops, no hygiene, no etc, etc, etc...and I wish that was the worst of it. He may be the only survivor.Worst yet, because of a vengeful exwife (almost killed for child support) What a trip!! I will get to emailing all that have posted and if anyone out there that may be interested in taking action, please email:

Demarche2009@hotmail.com

I have, as one of the bloggers mentioned in such patronizing eloquence, written my congressmen I know it may not help but what can you do? I have Kay Bailey Hutchison and Ron Paul in Texas. Hope there are others out there willing to stand up to this corrupt system. This was such a tragedy.

We need more info so please contact. Not sure where to start...
concern citizen 51

United States

#66 Sep 9, 2009
sarah palin wrote:
<quoted text>
well easy to see whom this is from jackson tn-dosnt help u and drew are sleeping together ..fort the record i know that person well and charged dismissed in court, and if im not mistaken t was him whom came up with policy agents pay with money order - dont beleive all what you here whitten and av had it for him as they are butt buddies big time
i am sorry to say but you are so confused on this. I am not ryan what on earth would make you think that.There are 2 agents that live in jackson tn.the issue about stan didnt come from the office it came from alot of agents that worked under him. i am going to tell you who i am , frankly ui dont give a shit what people think or say. but my name is jonathan henley i use to work for pts and worked with the other agent from jackson tn, his was known as the infamous Steveo
concern citizen 51

United States

#67 Sep 9, 2009
that who the pts reject is. I am not scaried to revel who i am or if i know who other people are.. I know that lion 530 is a member of pts office staff.So fight the good fight
BeenThere

AOL

#68 Sep 9, 2009
Well PTS has done it again. Another fatal accident killing one officer. This time in Mississippi. This accident happened on the 7th of this month. Instead of driving 48 hours or more this agency now has 3 officers and are required to drive 72 hours before they can rest. Unbelievable. What more can I say. Someday this agency might get a clue. They can start buy making all the owners and staff who make the decisions to actually stay on the road for an entire month and experience what it is really like instead of sitting behind their desks. I'm talking about the owners. They would never put up with being treated like they treat their employees. Money is all that matters.
pts reject steveo

United States

#70 Sep 9, 2009
Services:

Mr. Farley is survived by his wife, Cathy Farley of Westmoreland; mother, Betty Farley of Lafayette; son, Tony Dale Farley of Westmoreland; brothers, John Farley of Westmoreland, Butch Farley of Westmoreland; sister, Sherry Gammon of Gallatin; grandchildren, Chelsea Haggard of Lafayette, Kayla Farley of Lafayette, Kim Farley of Westmoreland; grandson, Zach Tarrents of Westmoreland.

He is preceded in death by his father, Melvin Farley. Visitation is 9 a.m., until service time, Saturday, September 12, 2009.

A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m., Saturday, September 12, 2009, from The Chapel of Woodard Funeral Home with Bro. Donald Key officiating. Mr. Farley was a United States Army veteran who served in the Vietnam War. He was a member of Fairview Missionary Baptist Church.

He was employed with the Prisoner Transportation Service of America.

In lieu of flowers, the family request you make donations to your charity of choice or to your local library. Those donations can be made at Woodard Funeral Home.
"May god be with the Family during this time of their loss" I am really going to miss Tony, he was a great person to be around and work with.May he go and walk the street of gold and guard the street of heaven now.

Agent Tony Farley
End of Watch September 6,2009
KHARMAISABIOTCH

Memphis, TN

#71 Sep 9, 2009
BeenThere wrote:
Well PTS has done it again. Another fatal accident killing one officer. This time in Mississippi. This accident happened on the 7th of this month. Instead of driving 48 hours or more this agency now has 3 officers and are required to drive 72 hours before they can rest. Unbelievable. What more can I say. Someday this agency might get a clue. They can start buy making all the owners and staff who make the decisions to actually stay on the road for an entire month and experience what it is really like instead of sitting behind their desks. I'm talking about the owners. They would never put up with being treated like they treat their employees. Money is all that matters.
My heart and prayers to the fallen officer.We need to undertand accicents are just that accidents-if you look at how many hrs/miles are logged driving by PTS agents it is amazing this had never happened sooner.Its a shame that these two tragic events have come about,as i guess it was just a matter of time that the owners of PTS kept rolling the dice.one owner is just the main money man, one owner does care about agents and thier well being the other owner could give a damn about the agents.
how long were the Bowmans on the raod before thier accident? i have heard that they enjoued to stay on the road for at least 20 plus days.Three agents on the road now, gosh where does the other agetns(3rd agent) sit in the seg cage in the middle or does he sit/sleep on the bunk. If they do this the third agent should/must stay in the bunk when they stop to feed-pickup or drop off ,restroom breaks etc.
KHARMAISABIOTCH

Memphis, TN

#72 Sep 10, 2009
so accident kills 2 agents and PTS becomes proactive and now puts 3 on a van- why all of a- sudden did the office do this ? The casuse of the crash in Athens GA - falling asleep behind the wheel was a likely cause. again i ask you why does PTS let its agents stay out for 30 days at a time- should they limit days out to 14?
does PTS make its agetns get annual physicals??? heck no they dont!!! three agetns have to hurt the pocket books of PTS ,they now have to pay 3 agents, it takes more agetns off the road, and shortens thier pool of available agents.making them drive 72 hrs will only casue more hurt, you know you cant sleep on those vans at all,heck PTS makes its own agents pay for thier hotel rooms.
dmk1783

Hudson, OH

#73 Sep 10, 2009
My brother was one of the prisoners that was seriously hurt in that crash he is still in a coma If there is anyone else out there with love ones that was hurt in that crah please write
lucky stars

Cranberry Twp, PA

#74 Sep 10, 2009
just went to whitepages.com and put in Thor Catalogne,it brings up his address TN if you are needing if for court purposes. If you need to serve him some legal papers do it there if you can't find the place of business address.
lucky stars

Cranberry Twp, PA

#75 Sep 10, 2009
lion530 wrote:
My God people. The whole thing about this is that it was a ACCIDENT.. I am sure some you have had accidents. When you did where, you put through these kinds of comments.. A accident is a accident. Yes it is very sad that people have died. No one but the ones that have died know just what happen
The accidents was not through fault of bad vans or faulty equipment. It was a ACCIDENT. Just say a prayer for the families of the agents who died
Yes it was an accident and I am sure ,PTS employee or owner, if it was someone you cared about it would not be just an accident as you have perceived it. I find it cold-hearted how you intentionally leave out the prisoners in your address to us. We don't buy waterfront property in Arizona and won't buy your excuse. These companies are out for one thing and that would be $$$$. So as you stuff your pockets full of literal blood money just remember there are courts in this land that will eventually judge you & your company. Shame on you!!
iwas moved by pts

Crestview, FL

#76 Sep 10, 2009
thor from what i heard from agets is good person
Lordwolf73

Bowling Green, KY

#77 Sep 11, 2009
iwas moved by pts wrote:
thor from what i heard from agets is good person
Thats bull i worked there over a year and never got to meet him or any of the other owners. They are to good to meet agents and. Office personel try to keep inner workings of the company secret from agents. Are trusted to make them money but are not trusted to know anything else. I am off friday and will respond to all emails sent to me thus far sorry taking so long just been busy
Lordwolf73

Bowling Green, KY

#78 Sep 11, 2009
Also, my first trip for this agency was a trip from hell. I will write complete history of it on here friday sometime. Should have taken it as a sign. But i was born in Kentucky have to learn the hard way.
Tamar210

Canton, OH

#79 Sep 11, 2009
Lordwolf73 wrote:
Also, my first trip for this agency was a trip from hell. I will write complete history of it on here friday sometime. Should have taken it as a sign. But i was born in Kentucky have to learn the hard way.
In reponse to this comment...
born in Kentucky have to learn the hard way.

THAT AIN'T NO LIE... LMAO
Atlanta Injury Lawyer

Marietta, GA

#80 Sep 11, 2009
I am representing the family of the prisoner killed in the August 4, 2009 crash in Georgia involving PTS. If any of you have questions for me or information you would like to contact me, my website is www.georgiaclaims.com

Sincerely

Chris Simon
Need to know more wrote:
One of my family members was the one described in the recent post. She said that all but three, out of ten, people died in the crash. She had been in the van for 39 hours, which only had a few styops in between to pick up / drop off inmates. What she did, to be an inmate in the first place, was wrong. But what the company did to have the two drivers, to be driving the van, was indescribable. Federal laws only permit truck drivers to drive for no more that 10 hours a day. How could this company expect these drivers to be on the road so long. Anyone think that they could drive for 39 straight hours, with an hour break every 6 hours, with no sleep? That is why the accident occurred in the first place, they both fell asleep at the wheel.What about the driver's family? Was it right to have a company expect them to put their lives at such a risk? It is risky enough to be transporting prisoners, let alone with no sleep for that long.
What was stated was correct. The company wanted this girl out of the hospital immediately. Now she can't find out who to bill the charges to for her medical costs. Does anyone want the state to have to pay for those medical bills? The law agencies hired this company to deliver the inmates SAFELY back to their respective jails, not to have to pay for bills that they had no control over.
How can I reach the company? No one wants to tell us where to send the medical bills to. Any help would be appreciated.
lucky stars

Cranberry Twp, PA

#81 Sep 11, 2009
Atlanta Injury Lawyer wrote:
I am representing the family of the prisoner killed in the August 4, 2009 crash in Georgia involving PTS. If any of you have questions for me or information you would like to contact me, my website is www.georgiaclaims.com
Sincerely
Chris Simon
<quoted text>
Here is some information for you in case you don't want just a PO Box for them.

Mailing Address
PTS OF AMERICA LLC
P O BOX 121591
NASHVILLE TN 37212

Property Address
1877 AIR LANE DR
NASHVILLE, TN

I don't know the zip code. These families deserve millions of dollars. Good luck!

kentwood

Crestview, FL

#83 Sep 12, 2009
Atlanta Injury Lawyer wrote:
Sincerely
Chris Simon
<quoted text>
contact me at kentwoodpts@yahoo.com
lucky stars

AOL

#84 Sep 12, 2009
interesting that Kent Woods an owner of PTS is attempting to contact an attorney that is representing a client that PTS killed in a wreck. Be careful Mr. Simon, these people are snakes that slither through small holes!
lucky stars

AOL

#85 Sep 12, 2009
You think that Mr. Woods would be a little more savy in making up a different email address than one with his name it. Stupidity is rampant with this company it seems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sharia law and islamist extremists 12 min redhead 2
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 6 hr bigfan 2,080
Lettuce 13 hr red 3
happiness 14 hr Golden G 14
Lambert and Shelton marriage (Jun '14) 17 hr Who 3
Do you approve of Karl Dean as County Mayor? (Jan '12) 18 hr taxpayer 10
Chesney sparks romance rumors (Jan '13) 18 hr Who 41

Winter Storm Watch for Davidson County was issued at March 03 at 10:29AM CST

Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:49 am PST

NFL 6:49AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?
Bleacher Report 4:11 PM
Titans Release Bernard Pollard
NFL 4:12 PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM
Bernard Pollard thinks Titans need winning attitude