edward lewis

United States

#127 Oct 22, 2011
Isn't the owner of carnival Kia gay?
dave

Nashville, TN

#128 Oct 31, 2011
Stay away from all of the Nashville Kia dealers. They will charge you an additonal $2500 for "adjusted market Value" plus a $599 document fee. They are also not owned by Chris Bostick. Carnival is owned by Greenway Automotive Group out of Orlando FL and Greenway is owned by Frank Rodriquez. Go to Atlanta, and get a TrueCar price it will save you $4-5 thousand.
Trying to be informed wrote:
I am starting to be in the market to purchase a car. This KIA dealershio Carnival Kia, advertises that thier new cars are 40% off, and if you have $149,00 and a job, that they can sell you a car. Is this for real?
Before I drive a hour and a half, can anyone tell me about this?
Chris Bostick

Franklin, TN

#129 Oct 31, 2011
Hi Dave,

I do have 2 partners from florida, not just one, we are the largest Kia Automotive Group in the Nation with 10 locations between our stores in TN AL and FL. We will work with anybody on price. Never knew anyone that paid the price that was on the window and we, as 90+% of all dealers do have a document fee. However, all of our advertised prices include the fee which has been subtracted from the list price as well. You or anyone is welcome to take a look at our website to see the disclaimer at the bottom stating the price DOES include the fee.

Hope you have a wonderful day and very glad to clear up the details you missed in your post.

Blessings,

Chris Bostick
Carnival Kia

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#130 Oct 31, 2011
Chris Bostick wrote:
Hi Dave,
I do have 2 partners from florida, not just one, we are the largest Kia Automotive Group in the Nation with 10 locations between our stores in TN AL and FL. We will work with anybody on price. Never knew anyone that paid the price that was on the window and we, as 90+% of all dealers do have a document fee. However, all of our advertised prices include the fee which has been subtracted from the list price as well. You or anyone is welcome to take a look at our website to see the disclaimer at the bottom stating the price DOES include the fee.
Hope you have a wonderful day and very glad to clear up the details you missed in your post.
Blessings,
Chris Bostick
Carnival Kia
I've never bought anything from any KIA dealer, and have no plans on doing so, but if I were going to, I'd go to Carnival for the way Chris has handled himself through these ignorant threads. He handled himself much better than his accusers on here have.
J Jones

Cookeville, TN

#131 Nov 11, 2011
Was seriously considering driving 70 miles to this very dealership so glsd I read this first.

Thanks to everyone!!
KIA owner

Nashville, TN

#132 Nov 15, 2011
Jav wrote:
The truth is that this days no car is perfect and they ALL have their problems. Even though some have not been advertised to the public yet. They don't make good cars like they did on the old days. Also any other car is better than a Kia.
KIA = Kick In the Ass !
Speaking from experience after having lots of problem with one and after lots of strugle ended up having it lemon law on arbritration.
<quoted text>
I have owned two KIA's a 2008 and now a 2012 Sedona. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned. The 2012 has all of the same equipment as the Caddy my wife and I drove across the country this summer, and is just as well built. As for credit Carnival is a little more giving than most dealers but fair, poor credit = higher intrest, fact of life.
bigturd

Eddyville, KY

#133 Nov 15, 2011
any1 seen the new ad on tv? Its cb in a camo outfit....looks like a big green suppository
Chris Bostick

Bakersfield, CA

#134 Nov 15, 2011
bigturd wrote:
any1 seen the new ad on tv? Its cb in a camo outfit....looks like a big green suppository
Now that is funny!!!!
Chris Bostick

Bakersfield, CA

#135 Nov 15, 2011
KIA owner wrote:
<quoted text>
I have owned two KIA's a 2008 and now a 2012 Sedona. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned. The 2012 has all of the same equipment as the Caddy my wife and I drove across the country this summer, and is just as well built. As for credit Carnival is a little more giving than most dealers but fair, poor credit = higher intrest, fact of life.
Dear Kia Owner, Print your comment from this page and bring it to the dealership the next time you are in for service.... tell the service manager to call me on my cell phone and I will have a special gift for you.

Sincerely,
Chris Bostick
Wonder

Madisonville, KY

#136 Nov 19, 2011
Ever wonder why the car lots dont have some satisfied customers do/join in on their commercials?

Its because they are all SCUM! They only care about the sale at hand...not repeat business....not your finances...not your family...not your granny...only stickin to ya.

I even had one salesman that kept a bible on his desk....where he shafted many people. The loser.

They are all pond scum.
Mr Rational

Cowan, TN

#137 Nov 19, 2011
Look folks...You're dealing with car salesmen! They are the LOWEST form of life on the planet! They will lie and steal from their own mother to sell a car! They are nothing but SCUMBAG THIEVES!
And that creepy little KIA guy...he's a narcisistic tiny little "girly" acting man that fancies himself as some kind of celebrity in his own mind. I used to see him at Jonny's Sport's Bar on Nolensville Rd @ Bell Rd after a long day of him stealing from people at his dealership! He'd be in Jonny's drinking like a fish and hitting on women. Him hitting on women was actually surprising...I always figured he was a homosexual.
Travis

Washington, DC

#138 Nov 21, 2011
Hello Mr Bostick. My first new car purchase was a 08 rio5 loved the car and was a pleasure buying experience at hickory hollow. Well I just traded it in for a kia soul and tried to get my gap refund but the woman was out of town last week and now this morning she is on vacation...I just find it strange that there is no backup plan or action for a position in a company as big as this was just looking for the cash for this big week....Well thanks for your time every other experience has been great with your company...I just felt the need to vent.
Chris Bostick

United States

#139 Nov 21, 2011
Travis wrote:
Hello Mr Bostick. My first new car purchase was a 08 rio5 loved the car and was a pleasure buying experience at hickory hollow. Well I just traded it in for a kia soul and tried to get my gap refund but the woman was out of town last week and now this morning she is on vacation...I just find it strange that there is no backup plan or action for a position in a company as big as this was just looking for the cash for this big week....Well thanks for your time every other experience has been great with your company...I just felt the need to vent.
Travis,
Call me at the dealership right now, I will get it taken care of today and will have someone cross trained to do that job when she is out. If I am not there when you call, ask the operator to send me a text with your name and contact number.
Thank you for your business and for venting.

Chris
Travis

Clarksville, TN

#140 Nov 21, 2011
I have just left my name and number at the franklin dealership....Thanks .
Travis

Clarksville, TN

#141 Nov 22, 2011
Thank you Chris Bostick for taking care of my situation. And thank you Kia for My great new SOUL which i love to drive, now to look into getting some accessory's.
Carnival Kia Rules ........Dont listen to the few naysayers here.....SOME PEOPLE YOU JUST CANT PLEASE....
lenny

Glasgow, KY

#143 Dec 16, 2011
does anyone know his youngest daughter's name? he seems to protect her identity as opposed to the other 3 kids. I know she's disabled, we met the family a couple years ago on Percy Priest Lake, he has a monster house boat with a slide into the water which was obviously a huge hit with all surrounding boats with kids aboard. they are nice people, and Brittany, Chase, and Chandler were present but the other girl wasn't. I also noticed on his Christmas commercials all the kids were named but her. just wondering why.
Chris Bostick

Nashville, TN

#144 Dec 16, 2011
My youngest daughters name is Bailey, she has autism which makes life a little more challenging for her but she is very able. Her name appears at the end of the Christmas message this year (we took segments from past messages so the names appear randomly). I am sure that Bailey was on the boat with us when you saw us on the lake she goes everywhere with the family. She loves the water and swims like a fish. Next time you are on the lake, stop by and say hi. God Bless and Merry Christmas
Chris Bostick
Dawn Myers Nashville TN

Smithville, TN

#145 Dec 20, 2011
I only know you from TV commercials, but I must say you and your family seem to be terrific and I apologize for those who make a hobby of bashing the Bosticks without knowing you. I have not purchased a Kia so I do not know how you run your dealership. You appear to be a hard working man and a great example to the young men and women of Nashville. You publicly profess your faith and that is rare these days. May you be blessed this Christmas and may the blessings continue in 2012.

Have you considered a program for the high school kids in Metro's challenged areas, teaching them business principles along with work ethic? Just a thought! Marry Christmas Bosticks!
Dawn Myers Nashville TN

Smithville, TN

#146 Dec 20, 2011
Sorry, Merry Christmas!(danged auto-correct)
Chris Bostick

Philadelphia, MS

#147 Dec 20, 2011
Dawn Myers Nashville TN wrote:
Sorry, Merry Christmas!(danged auto-correct)
Thank you for the kind words. Your idea sounds like a great one!!

Merry Christmas to you too :-)
Chris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans & Donald Trump are selling our scho... 6 hr Teachers Union 3
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 10 hr Alyssa76 132
News Country singer Scotty McCreery cited for 12 hr Been There Done That 4
The Memo: Trump frustrations grow as pressure r... 14 hr Under Oath 3
Beautiful Music (Instrumental & Soft Vocals) Re... 20 hr Billyt 1
News Local Homeowners Fight Against Habitat For Huma... (Sep '08) Mon Child of God 64 73
megan barry liberal hypocrite Mon Mom 265

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages