First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Rich Chic

Nashville, TN

#312 Sep 7, 2013
CHRIS BOSTICK wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very good information for anyone purchasing a vehicle, regardless of where you are buying it. If you don't like the deal, simply say no and walk away.
Chris Bostick
Carnival Kia
The AMV sticker is a BAIT AND SWTICH SCAM, MISREPRESENTATION OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF CONTRACT. WE WANNA SEE YA RETURN A KIA. We will post a You Tube Video of us returning a KIA using a TOW TRUCK 9-6-13 at 8:40pm at Carnival KIA Franklin with the Franklin Police Department present at MAPCO next door and the police at the dealership. We are calling Channel 4 News I TEAM.
We stopped payment on our checks of $ 6000.00 and $ 2000.00 and cancelled our contract immediately with our lawyers advice. Chris Bostick did not beat us up. We won. Brenda Patrick and John Blanks.

****** We Wanna See Ya Return A KIA **********

TAKING NOTES
Rich Chic

Nashville, TN

#313 Sep 7, 2013
The AMV sticker is a BAIT AND SWTICH SCAM, MISREPRESENTATION OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF CONTRACT. WE WANNA SEE YA RETURN A KIA. We will post a You Tube Video of us returning a KIA using a TOW TRUCK 9-6-13 at 8:40pm at Carnival KIA Franklin with the Franklin Police Department present at MAPCO next door and the police at the dealership. We are calling Channel 4 News I TEAM.
We stopped payment on our checks of $ 6000.00 and $ 2000.00 and cancelled our contract immediately with our lawyers advice. Chris Bostick did not beat us up. We won. Brenda Patrick and John Blanks.

*******We Wanna See Ya Return A KIA ********

TAKING NOTES

Since: Sep 13

Nashville, TN

#314 Sep 7, 2013
Chris Bostick wrote:
You are Hilarious. Who pays sticker price for any car? The addendum is there so we can give YOU an over allowance on your trade so you can get you a better deal with the bank(if financing).
Have an awesome day!!:-)
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kia-Motors-of-A...

***** We Wanna See Ya Return A KIA *********

RETURN A KIA TODAY AND DO A KIA DANCE IN THE STREET !!!!!!!!

Dancing, Dancing In the Street......

RichChic, Nashville, TN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word Drop a Word (Mar '15) 2 hr And 507
News Joe Biden says he hasn't ruled out 2020 run, wi... 3 hr The Art of the Co... 42
40 oz Mickey's Malt Liquor (Aug '15) 5 hr Kudos 19
If the Mayor had just had an affair..... 5 hr wut 78
Tn.doesn't need Black as Gov. She can't do her ... 5 hr Good 16
Holly Thompson is the next one 6 hr Something to cons... 7
Swingers coming into town. Questions inside 6 hr Something to cons... 29

Nashville Jobs

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages