United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Local Banker wrote:
Car buyers need to be informed, patient and unafraid to say "no". Never buy a car on impulse. Never fall for the "what would it take to do business today" line. Don't let them make you sit in a cubicle for more than 5 minutes or simply get up and head to the door. There is a reason the "too good to be true" ads have disclosures and disclaimers are that are barely visible at the bottom of the page. There is also a reason the disclaimers and disclosures are barely audible or discernable at the end of radio commercials. Banks that offer indirect finance programs to dealers have current flat rates less than 3% APR on new and current series used vehicles. Know what is out there , arm yourself with information, and stick to your guns. That car will be there tomorrow, the next day and next week. If it's sold, another one just like it is on the way. Two words....Bait and Switch.
YOU, the buyer, controls the transaction. Not the dealer.
This is very good information for anyone purchasing a vehicle, regardless of where you are buying it. If you don't like the deal, simply say no and walk away.

Chris Bostick
Carnival Kia
CHRIS BOSTICK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Nursing Student wrote:
Chris Bostick I am a full time nursing student and need a dependable car to drive back & forth. I have a credit score around 600. I don't want to waste my time & drive an hour to get the run around and can only afford around $200 a month you think you could help me out? Kia HAS come a long way. Thanks for your time & just ignore all of these hateful comments. I'm sure you would do everything you can to help people out! Thanks again
Just saw this post. I would be happy to do whatever I can to help you. Please call my Franklin store and ask for my administrative assistant (Brittney) she will get you in direct contact with me and I'll make sure you are taken good care of.

Sincerely

Chris
Local Banker

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

CHRIS BOSTICK wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very good information for anyone purchasing a vehicle, regardless of where you are buying it. If you don't like the deal, simply say no and walk away.
Chris Bostick
Carnival Kia
Thanks. It's a shame that there are folks who struggle to put a cohesive thought into words and yet are allowed to be so vulgar in here .
bad dealings

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

It isnot a good place to go to very misleading an bosticks are stuck up people,bringing lies to table rt off the bat tell you what you want to hear on the phone an when you get there you end up with a seasoned sales person who isnot the one you talked to on the phone that way its a new game an the screws start to turn,not sure who would wantto see chris before they leave guess he has to make sure the screws went deep enough,liers thats it you know this they sell cars like everything crooked very over priced an laugh when your leaving the lot get the last laugh an refuse to buy from these dealers in the end when you lose your job they will get bailed out as usual an you will be left with nothing buy smart research an lowball these crooks remember they eat just like you ,with money,good luck to all
Carnival Kia Crooks

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Finally, the proof the non-belivers have needed. They are crooks. Now we just need all the dealerships to go out of business. Goodbye Carnival!!!!!
The Real Truth

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Carnival Kia is a rip off, plain and simple. For only $149 a down and $149 a month. $149 is only for the first 3 to 6 months than the payment balloons to $350 to $500 a month and for 80 months. You end paying $36,000 for a Kia that is only worth $12,000 to start with and less than $2000 after 80 months. Amazing that anyone buys from them, period.
He is Liar

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Nursing Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much I will do just that!!!
Don't do it. They will cause you to go bankrupt. You need to listen to Dave Ramsey, like today. You will end up owing more than $30,000 for a crappy KIA. You will never get ahead buying from Carnival Kia. NEVER!
Gary

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Its amazing that you simple minded people are upset that when you finance a car and you have bad credit you will end up paying dearly.. Nobody forces you idiots to do these deals. You are just use to getting trhings for free from the Government. Quit hating on Chris because he is out hustling ever day making money while your lazy butts are at home...
Ford Technician

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Gary wrote:
Its amazing that you simple minded people are upset that when you finance a car and you have bad credit you will end up paying dearly.. Nobody forces you idiots to do these deals. You are just use to getting trhings for free from the Government. Quit hating on Chris because he is out hustling ever day making money while your lazy butts are at home...
Yep, that's the point of all of this, he's out hustling or at least he was...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Legal Age wrote:
<quoted text>
Drive a Ford or a Chevy stop supporting japan. Do you see students at colleges driving a Ford or Chevy, NO ! They support there own Country, Why not Americans?
Get some facts...do you see any factories going up that are building American cars or parts? I live in Ky. in a town of about 8000, with two factories making Japanese car parts...both factories are begging for help because they are working twelve hour, seven day a week shifts and the lazy American slobs wont last long doing that!
Arlene Hall Old Hickory

Old Hickory, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Chris and Family, First of all what happened between youn and your wife is no bodies business. It happens everyday in Nashville. Just because you are famous they are making a big deal of it. Every family has problems. Since 2002 I have bought 3 KIAS from your Madison dealership. I have a 2007 Sportage I drive now. I LOVE KIA. But I must say I went with my grandson to get his first car He was 21 had worked since he was 16 graduated and was now a certified nurse tech at a nursing home. We had went to our bank they told us how mush he qualified for I was co-signing.I took him to Rivergate KIA and a sales lady named LINDA (this was a year ago) was so rude. He told her what bank we had and she said she called and they said we had not been there. My grandson is 6 ft 3 she tried to put him in a RIO He couldn't even fit in it. She said that was the only car we could get.I must say I got very ugly wih the woman. I called my bank and verified we had been there and how much they would finance. She got mad that I proved her wrong. We left. Went to Rivergate Toyota and in one hour my grandson was pulling out wth his car. It was a 2008 HHR. He is very level headed and now works 2 jobs. His car is almost paid off. He makes 2 payments a month. I love KIAS but after the last experience I may have to go elsewhere.And it takes SO long to get everything done.But anyway I wish you and your family well. So you had a family spat it is no big deal.I hope it all works out for you. I don't see you on TV anymore. I loved your commercials. And when I bought all 3 of my KIAS I did not get to see you before I left.LOL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GOD BLESS
Lol

Conyers, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Ok
REBA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

HEY WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU CHRIS?I HEARD YOU GOT ARRESTED FOR DUI AND DOMESTIC ASSAULT ON YOUR WIFE.IS THIS TRUE?]
Carnies at Kia

Crofton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

This place is a straight up joke. Beware first time buyers and virgins; you will get the shaft at this place. Yes they DO bait and switch, yes they DO use pressure tactics, yes they DO use every dirty car salesman trick in the book, yes they DO laugh when you sign the contract, yes they DO have clueless staff, yes they WILL rape your virgin ass and high 5 each other as you walk out the door.

I would never buy anything (not even a coke) at this place.

Cubical scum’s!
What kind of human wakes up one day and says “boy I wanna lie/cheat/steal and take advantage of hard working people all damn day long!! And get paid for it!!!!”
Oh….wait car salesmen are NOT human.

Oh just look at their YELP reviews....all say about the same things...all BAD!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/hickory-hollow-carniv...
tate

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Carnies at Kia wrote:
This place is a straight up joke. Beware first time buyers and virgins; you will get the shaft at this place. Yes they DO bait and switch, yes they DO use pressure tactics, yes they DO use every dirty car salesman trick in the book, yes they DO laugh when you sign the contract, yes they DO have clueless staff, yes they WILL rape your virgin ass and high 5 each other as you walk out the door.
I would never buy anything (not even a coke) at this place.
Cubical scum’s!
What kind of human wakes up one day and says “boy I wanna lie/cheat/steal and take advantage of hard working people all damn day long!! And get paid for it!!!!”
Oh….wait car salesmen are NOT human.
Oh just look at their YELP reviews....all say about the same things...all BAD!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/hickory-hollow-carniv...
you mst be talking about all of the baptists preachers in tn.
Dave

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

tate wrote:
<quoted text>you mst be talking about all of the baptists preachers in tn.
Sounds like you got a little turned on by his post, sweetness.
mullins

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Chris bostick is a joke to anyone an everyone out there that is interested in a kia save ur time an money DONT GO TO CARNIVAL KIA OR UNIVERSAL KIA OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH CHRIS BOSTICK HE IS NOT A MAN HE IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD AN DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF HIS CUSTOMERS DOES NOT STAND FOR THE DEALERSHIP HE IS A JOKE!!!!!™
turnsmeoff

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Those kia commericials are SOOOOO irratating! The nasal thin haired gal is just as annoying!Buy some volumizing shampoo or get a wig!If nothing else that makes me NOT want to buy one!
agree

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Yes they are!

Since: Sep 13

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Possible Future Kia Owner wrote:
Chris Bostick is a scam artist hiding behind religion. That is a classic move, especially in the South. People feel all warm and fuzzy when you show your family and talk about your faith; however, Kia Carnival is at the very top of worst dealerships!!! MVA is a scam! Do not shop at Carnival Kia! Do not "come see me before you leave" (Chris Bostick). Do not try to deal with them, if they are trying to rape you the second you get to the dealership there is no reason to give them a dime of your money! Chris please answer! If you are truly Christian you would remove the MVA from ALL your cars. What a rip off! The Franklin Aldermen will not put up with your deceptive ways. You are going to be kicked out one way or another from Franklin TN!!!!!!!!!!
The AMV sticker is a BAIT AND SWTICH SCAM, MISREPRESENTATION OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF CONTRACT. WE WANNA SEE YA RETURN A KIA. We will post a You Tube Video of us returning a KIA using a TOW TRUCK 9-6-13 at 8:40pm at Carnival KIA Franklin with the Franklin Police Department present at MAPCO next door and the police at the dealership. We are calling Channel 4 News I TEAM.
We stopped payment on our checks of $ 6000.00 and $ 2000.00 and cancelled our contract immediately with our lawyers advice. Chris Bostick did not beat us up. We won. Brenda Patrick and John Blanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Olivia 123,945
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 1 hr Zebo 368
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 7 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr sally 8,462
actavis opana (oxymorphone) vs impax opana (oxy... (May '13) 8 hr popapillnchill 9
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr bob 8,504
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 16 hr dude 1,047
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE