Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

John Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you ask, Trent? Are you intetested in him?
well it is the rumor of the city... Might as well go straight to the horses mouth (no pun intended lol)
LOL - buy a Nissan

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Bought one - complete piece of crap, traded it in within 6 months on a Nissan. Love the Nissan
Your Name Here

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Just call one of his dealerships and ask to be transferred to him, Trent. Maybe you two ladies can meet up sometime and get a manicure together.
sue

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

CHRIS BOSTICK wrote:
<quoted text> So very sorry... the storm was an act of God.... we have no control of it.
chris is a sorry ass
Chris Bostick

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

trent peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
are u gay? You seem to be very feminine!
NO
Franklinite

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Chris.. you are a better man than I. I would be slamming these idiots.
UBCrazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

CHRIS BOSTICK wrote:
<quoted text> So very sorry... the storm was an act of God.... we have no control of it.
What a load of shit. weather systems (warm and cold fronts) cause storms....you idiot.
dd2

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Chris Bostick wrote:
<quoted text>NO
liar
ron from lavergne

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

What ever you DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THAT LiTTLE LIEING SHIT TALKING FAG ! That asshole makes me want to shoot my tv every time he comes on there with don't you leave till you see me! If I ever see him again I will see how far I can shove me foot in his LIEING Ass! Tryed to get them to work on my car that is still under warranty and he has the gall to tell me he won't do it because we are not KIA customers because we bought it used and not from them so even though it has a 70,000 mile warranty we are not "kia" owners! Then when you start to argue with the little bitch he trys to pull out a cross from his pocket and say he's a christian and don't like to hear bad language! Imagine that, a LIEING Ass car sales man trying to tell you he's a beliver in god? Can he be that stupid that he thinks he will get anywhere near heaven when he dies! LOL that is just too funny ! He will be right next to Hitler in Hell waiting for Satan to shove a pineapple up his Ass everyday! That the only thing that keeps from going back down there and stomping a mud hole in his Ass is the fact that he will get his due one day with no mercy from the lord!
Franklinite

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

wow Ron.. take an anger management class.
Chris Bostick

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

ron from lavergne wrote:
What ever you DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THAT LiTTLE LIEING SHIT TALKING FAG ! That asshole makes me want to shoot my tv every time he comes on there with don't you leave till you see me! If I ever see him again I will see how far I can shove me foot in his LIEING Ass! Tryed to get them to work on my car that is still under warranty and he has the gall to tell me he won't do it because we are not KIA customers because we bought it used and not from them so even though it has a 70,000 mile warranty we are not "kia" owners! Then when you start to argue with the little bitch he trys to pull out a cross from his pocket and say he's a christian and don't like to hear bad language! Imagine that, a LIEING Ass car sales man trying to tell you he's a beliver in god? Can he be that stupid that he thinks he will get anywhere near heaven when he dies! LOL that is just too funny ! He will be right next to Hitler in Hell waiting for Satan to shove a pineapple up his Ass everyday! That the only thing that keeps from going back down there and stomping a mud hole in his Ass is the fact that he will get his due one day with no mercy from the lord!
Don't know who you spoke with that said they would not work on your car. I am happy to work on anybody's car under warranty regardless of where they purchased it. I am paid directly from Kia at the same rate as a customer that does not have any warranty left. I would be happy to meet with you personally to talk about it.

Sincerely,
Chris Bostick
yuck

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

get over yourself, no one here needs an English critic
Kelsey

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

KIA IS THE WORST PLACE TO BUY A NEW CAR. The first kia i went to was the one in Hickory Hollow and i was there for 5 hours trying to get approved and out the door with a decent car, NOT! They showed me a piece of shit car that they let me test drive on the interstate and said the reason that it had such a bad shimmy when you breaked was because it was traded in today. I signed the contract like an idiot anyways assuming they would fix all of the problems such as; bad breaks, dis colored interior, and the car had been in a wreck (as you could see in the beck end). Well they gave me a rental for almost 3 weeks and then called me and asked me to come in asap! When I got to the store they had me sit down while they ran around with their heads chopped off. The finance manager later came out to tell me that their was some bad news... the deal fell through with the lady that traded her car in and she had false paperwork... WELL THEN WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO SELL ME A CAR THATS NOT YOURS!? I don't understand why in any way they would try to sell me a car not knowing if the paperwork was going to "fall through". Then they tried selling me a car and tried to have me sign some phony written contract bullshit.

2 Days ago I went to the Kia dealership in Franklin Tn to give them another chance! Yes it was amazing and I even bought a brand new car! At the hickory hollow location they wouldnt even allow me that opportunity to get a BRAND NEW car I had money for! Anyways it was all great until they gave me a rental (again) with absolutely no gas in it to get my car detailed. By the way I bought a brand new Kia forte and when I went to give the rental back today my 2 day brand new car that I didnt even have for one day had a scratch and dent on it!!!!! Im a pissed off consumer!
jc_dawgs

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

This Carnival Kia place is an absolute ripoff. Why would you go to any of the Nashville Kia dealerships. The sticker prices are all inflated a good 20-30 percent above invoice! And when you ask to see the invoice they will never ever show it to you. They will only work down from the sticker. The Cookeville...Chattanooga and Huntsville dealerships will work with you on invoice prices. Not the Nashville dealerships...they are only interested in putting you in that car with a monthly payment you can afford. Meanwhile...over the long term you get ripped and jipped! Where am I wrong? I saved nearly 2 grand by buying my Kia elsewhere.
Chris Bostick

Ball Ground, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

jc_dawgs wrote:
This Carnival Kia place is an absolute ripoff. Why would you go to any of the Nashville Kia dealerships. The sticker prices are all inflated a good 20-30 percent above invoice! And when you ask to see the invoice they will never ever show it to you. They will only work down from the sticker. The Cookeville...Chattanooga and Huntsville dealerships will work with you on invoice prices. Not the Nashville dealerships...they are only interested in putting you in that car with a monthly payment you can afford. Meanwhile...over the long term you get ripped and jipped! Where am I wrong? I saved nearly 2 grand by buying my Kia elsewhere.
Sorry you were not able to purchase a vehicle from our Nashville dealership.(Huntsville University Kia is also owned by our group). Every Kia dealership has a markup on their vehicles, invoice is what is sent to the dealership, if you would like to see an invoice you need to purchase a Kia dealership of your own. I have never been able to get Home Depot to show me the invoice of what they pay for wood so I can decide if I want to purchase it or not.

I truly don't understand why it offends you that we would want to make sure we put you in a car that you can afford the payment.

Enjoy your new car!!!! Sincerely Chris Bostick
Out of Towner

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

jc_dawgs wrote:
As Mr. Bostick states above, there is really is no reason to show you the invoice. Some dealerships do that, but the truth of the matter is, it doesn't matter what the invoice price is, what matters is the final price that you pay for the car. Most of a time when a dealership shows you the invoice, it's because they haven't sold you on the car, the dealership, the post-sale service and support and as such, the price is all they have left to sell. Unless you know what you're looking at, the invoice probably doesn't reveal the real price of the car anyway and as far as that goes, with today's technology, an 8 yr. old could print up an invoice that would fool most people. The dealership is entitled to make a fair profit on the car. How "fair" is defined could be an issue but if they don't make enough money to stay in business, they are failing their employees, owners and customers. Many times the additional markup is used to over-allow for people who are buried in their current car, although those people probably shouldn't be buying a new car anyway. The MSRP of a car is just the recommended price. Most foreign car dealers are alloted cars vs. ordering them. If they sell you a hot selling car for invoice, they can't just order another one, so in actuality, they may have a profitable deal but are actually losing money as some other customer would likely pay more for the car. One of the great things about this country is that we can speak with our dollars and you chose to not do business with Mr. Bostick as you don't care for his marketing plan. As Mr. Bostick says, enjoy your new car.
rabid_dawg

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Invoice price does not matter? Bostic...do you support that nonsense? Maybe I should have asked for the true dealer cost instead? You know...the actual price your dealership pays for the car after you receive the holdbacks...credits...bonuses and God knows what the hell else!. Face it...your dealership preys on the ill advised person that is simply interested in owning that vehicle and paying the lowest monthly payment possible. You sir, then feast on him/her like a shark at a blood laden tuna convention. You take there heads off and no doubt celebrate the conquest! You're like a lion in a human filled lion's den. "See me before you leave"...good Lord, Man! You see them walk through the door and you're on them like ugly on a baboons ass!

Folks...even if you are just looking for that lowest monthly payment...the out of town Kia dealers will work with you and get you a much better deal. They certainly did for me! To the tune of nearly 2K!
CHRIS BOSTICK

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

rabid_dawg wrote:
Invoice price does not matter? Bostic...do you support that nonsense? Maybe I should have asked for the true dealer cost instead? You know...the actual price your dealership pays for the car after you receive the holdbacks...credits...bonuses and God knows what the hell else!. Face it...your dealership preys on the ill advised person that is simply interested in owning that vehicle and paying the lowest monthly payment possible. You sir, then feast on him/her like a shark at a blood laden tuna convention. You take there heads off and no doubt celebrate the conquest! You're like a lion in a human filled lion's den. "See me before you leave"...good Lord, Man! You see them walk through the door and you're on them like ugly on a baboons ass!
Folks...even if you are just looking for that lowest monthly payment...the out of town Kia dealers will work with you and get you a much better deal. They certainly did for me! To the tune of nearly 2K!
Are you kidding me? What I pay for the car is nobody's business but mine. If you had asked what I paid for the car, I simply wouldn't have told you. That makes zero difference on what a customer agrees to pay.

Hope you enjoy your car where ever you decide to buy it. I would rather you NOT buy one from me. You sound like I could never make you happy.

Chris
Nursing Student

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Chris Bostick I am a full time nursing student and need a dependable car to drive back & forth. I have a credit score around 600. I don't want to waste my time & drive an hour to get the run around and can only afford around $200 a month you think you could help me out? Kia HAS come a long way. Thanks for your time & just ignore all of these hateful comments. I'm sure you would do everything you can to help people out! Thanks again
Local Banker

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Car buyers need to be informed, patient and unafraid to say "no". Never buy a car on impulse. Never fall for the "what would it take to do business today" line. Don't let them make you sit in a cubicle for more than 5 minutes or simply get up and head to the door. There is a reason the "too good to be true" ads have disclosures and disclaimers are that are barely visible at the bottom of the page. There is also a reason the disclaimers and disclosures are barely audible or discernable at the end of radio commercials. Banks that offer indirect finance programs to dealers have current flat rates less than 3% APR on new and current series used vehicles. Know what is out there , arm yourself with information, and stick to your guns. That car will be there tomorrow, the next day and next week. If it's sold, another one just like it is on the way. Two words....Bait and Switch.

YOU, the buyer, controls the transaction. Not the dealer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of227
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Balanced Good Music 19 min guest 11
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 31 min lol 123,407
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr 123pitcher 58,309
Increase in women cheating on their husbands (Mar '11) 1 hr Another hot wife 63
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 1 hr Zebo 359
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) 3 hr govprof 45
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Got Real 8,457
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance