A Nashville detective arrests a young woman for prostitution on Dickerson Road.

Apr 25, 2011 Full story: WGBH 6

Magdalene is a two-year residential program in Nashville, Tenn., for women with criminal histories of addiction and prostitution.

Full Story
Rhonda

Springfield, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2011
I guess some people, will never understand,what kind of STD's loose women could be carrying around, this goes for the married w/families also! Especially AIDS!!!!!
Feminist

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 26, 2011
WOMENS' LIB!
rpg

Nashville, TN

#4 May 5, 2011
It is a wonder she did not claim he raped or sexually assault her.
Just Saying

Jacksonville, FL

#5 May 9, 2011
"loose women"? What about the men who have a wife and kids at home? In my way of thinking they have done more harm than the women. They are taking home something that their loved ones did not bargain for. Typical thinking...it is the prostitute at fault and the husband is a victim. I suspect Rhonda has been cheated on but does not have the self esteem to realize the problem is in her and bed and in her head. There are programs for you as well Rhonda. Find one before you end up with a STD...
Rhonda wrote:
I guess some people, will never understand,what kind of STD's loose women could be carrying around, this goes for the married w/families also! Especially AIDS!!!!!
lmao

Spartanburg, SC

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Mustve been a real A1 detective to find a prostitute on dickerson road.I wonder how many hours of overtime he worked on that caper ?
truth

Kings Mountain, NC

#7 Feb 12, 2013
I've picked up a hooker on dickerson road before .does that qualify me to get a job at the dept. just wonderin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,818
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 hr fk off 11
Glory-holes (Nov '12) 7 hr thomas 13
Tennessee Football 12 hr Go vols 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 16 hr ghandi 1,693
Adam Hill 20 hr Beware 9
Do you know her? Trying to find my sister! Fri sRN 4
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs