I luv turtles not

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2012
I have to say i give you permission to call me nutz, crazy or whatever you would like. You know why? Because i was a fool to even care for you, i've been a fool for still caring. Geez why wouldn't i be nutz since i can't listen to all these people that tell me how wrong you did me! I sure am going to start listening to them from now on. I bet since you regret doing what you've done like you told me, that you must thank your lucky stars those babies didn't survive & call it BS for even believing you cared! No real man would do what you have done. I am very angry at myself for leaving my home for you, i should've known you were not being truthful. I deserve everything i get for doing the right people wrong!

[email protected] il.com ”

Since: Oct 12

Show me some pics already!!!!!

#2 Oct 29, 2012
I love turtles...

Im not sure I understood anythingg else.
What

United States

#3 Oct 29, 2012
So
I luv turtles not

United States

#4 Oct 29, 2012
I wish somebody would wake me up from this gaddamm nightmare i've been living for almost a year or give me a new brain & heart!
Hello

United States

#5 Oct 29, 2012
It will be ok
I luv turtles not

United States

#6 Oct 29, 2012
For the one this is for, I will be sending a few people copies of my decree so your azzzzz can't call me a liar about that anymore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women smokers 5 hr HoneyHick 29
WSMV Chris Miller 6 hr Ole Noodle Append... 14
Review: Donald D Zuccarello Law Office (May '11) 8 hr Kathys an ass 40
Too many on welfare 10 hr ThomasA 16
Johnny Ray Thompson AKA Bubba T AKA bubble teeth Thu just so you know 1
2 year old girl murdered thrown in well Thu Bahahahahaha 6
Snow Danger With Open Schools Thu I used to be someone 30

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance