Review: Village Bridal Inc

Review: Village Bridal Inc

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Amber

Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 10, 2013
All four bridesmaids, including myself, wore a beautiful dark blue Jasmine Belsoie gown at my sister's wedding back in April. The dress was floor length, strapless and made of chiffon. Loved the color! Dress style fit all of us and looked very flattering. I had to make some alterations around the top of the dress as it was a little bit bigger than I needed, but it fit perfectly everywhere else. We have decided to go with this dress because the dress can be easily changed from floor to knee length, which I am planning on doing myself. This is best feature of this dress, because I hate buying dresses that I can wear only once :) Now I will have a perfect cute coctail dress that I will be able to wear multiple times. I highly recommend Nashville Village Bridal for bridesmaid dresses selection as this bridal shop has a lot of choices to pick from and the owner is very nice and helpful. I will be coming back to this store for any future special ocassion dress shopping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did anyone else just see a UFO? 2 hr witness 5
What has happen to Nancy Van Camp? 9 hr Wanda 10
News Men Impersonate Sheriff Deputies To Scam Victim... (Jan '10) 11 hr Rob Buchanan 7
Nashville in the big time now, not the place I ... 16 hr ThomasA 4
Traffic Jam Sam 19 hr ILHBT 80
United nations 20 hr concerned 1
Look out, America, here comes Hillary!! (Apr '15) Sun yea 20
Nancy Van Camp (Apr '12) Sun John 63
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages