Kevin Dunlap Receives Death Penalty F...

Kevin Dunlap Receives Death Penalty From Jury - NewsChannel 5.c...

There are 11 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Feb 24, 2010, titled Kevin Dunlap Receives Death Penalty From Jury - NewsChannel 5.c.... In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

Kevin Dunlap pleaded guilty to killing Kayla Williams, Kortney Frensley and Ethan Frensley; trying to kill their mother, Kristy Frensley; and then burning the family's Trigg County house down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Danial Baker

Dickson, TN

#1 Feb 24, 2010
burn baby burn take your place with the devil!!!!!!!!!!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2010
Danial Baker wrote:
And the sooner the better!
BANGER

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2010
More than likely he will sit in a cell for years. He will use the appeal process to stay alive as long as the sorry piece of crap can.He confessed, trial is over inject today.
freedomfirst

Madison, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2010
We need justice and quickly with this animal. Our tax dollars should not support appeal after appeal. He brutally took the lives of these innocent children. I am grateful that the jury gave him the death penalty.
BANGER

Nashville, TN

#5 Feb 25, 2010
freedomfirst wrote:
We need justice and quickly with this animal. Our tax dollars should not support appeal after appeal. He brutally took the lives of these innocent children. I am grateful that the jury gave him the death penalty.
I totally agree with you on this. Unfortunately this wonderful judicial system we have will let him appeal. I firmly believe if an individual says they did the crime and what ever sentence they receive it should be carried out. So what the prison are over crowded.When a criminal is sentenced to 10 years they should serve 10 years, but not in today's time. They let them out for GOOD behavior and working in the prison system and allow them the opportunity for college.

“Play while you have hands”

Since: Feb 07

Vxj, Sweden

#6 Feb 25, 2010
BANGER wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree with you on this. Unfortunately this wonderful judicial system we have will let him appeal. I firmly believe if an individual says they did the crime and what ever sentence they receive it should be carried out. So what the prison are over crowded.When a criminal is sentenced to 10 years they should serve 10 years, but not in today's time. They let them out for GOOD behavior and working in the prison system and allow them the opportunity for college.
"I firmly believe if an individual says they did the crime and what ever sentence they receive it should be carried out."

A confession does not automatically mean that someone actually did it. People have confessed to crimes they didn't do.
I'm not saying that Dunlap is innocent (and this crime is beyond horrible), but it is a general statement and an answer to what I quoted above.

Vxj, Sweden

#7 Feb 25, 2010
Danial Baker wrote:
I wish people could stop posting these childish remarks. Read what Kayla's father says about the punishment. I think that's sensible though I don't agree with the death penalty. To him this is no joke, but it seems like it is to some of you people.
BANGER

Nashville, TN

#9 Feb 26, 2010
Tove wrote:
<quoted text>
"I firmly believe if an individual says they did the crime and what ever sentence they receive it should be carried out."
A confession does not automatically mean that someone actually did it. People have confessed to crimes they didn't do.
I'm not saying that Dunlap is innocent (and this crime is beyond horrible), but it is a general statement and an answer to what I quoted above.
I agree a confession doesn't automatically mean they did the crime. Yes there have been cases where people confessed because they were coierced into confessing. In this case they have evidence and he did confess. With the evidence it did not take long before they captured this guy.

Vxj, Sweden

#10 Feb 27, 2010
BANGER wrote:
<quoted text>I agree a confession doesn't automatically mean they did the crime. Yes there have been cases where people confessed because they were coierced into confessing. In this case they have evidence and he did confess. With the evidence it did not take long before they captured this guy.
Then I guess you don't firmly believe that if an individual says they did the crime and what ever sentence they receive it should be carried out ;)
BANGER

Nashville, TN

#11 Mar 1, 2010
Tove wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess you don't firmly believe that if an individual says they did the crime and what ever sentence they receive it should be carried out ;)
Not sure how you came about this, I firmly believe if a person is sentenced that person should serve the entire amount of time they are sentenced. That is a big part of the problem in Tennessee. It was reported that most if not all only have to serve 30% of there sentence.I believe they should serve 100% of there sentence. If the prison's get over crowded, oh well too bad.
frensley

Fishers, IN

#12 Apr 9, 2013
He deserves to die the same way he killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the most shocking..... 1 hr Father Murphy 68
News Mike Huckabee to revive his talk show on TBN 2 hr hot dogs 9
why are you so fat (May '13) 7 hr Dr Pill 7
secret confessions 23 hr Gassy McGas 98
Review: Casa Linda & Casa Blanca Efficiency Apa... (Jul '13) Sat Brenda Farley 24
date rape drug Fri Dan Grabber 10
8-Year-Old Found Hanging From Tree (May '09) Fri Dan Lather 117

Nashville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages