help

Antioch, TN

#1 Mar 19, 2012
I need some coke tonite for a special occasion. Live in Antioch. Just need a couple gs
fred

Walkertown, NC

#2 Mar 20, 2012
help wrote:
I need some coke tonite for a special occasion. Live in Antioch. Just need a couple gs
i always heard the cops sell the best stuff.
Balls on your chin

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Yeah you need help all right...dumbass.
sawyer

Nashville, TN

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Cock in my ass wrote:
Yeah you need help all right...dumbass.
With the name you have, you shouldn't be diagnosing other people's problems.
Balls on your chin

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Mar 20, 2012
sawyer wrote:
<quoted text>With the name you have, you shouldn't be diagnosing other people's problems.
Now that you mention it, "sawyer" is a fairly faggy name, don't you think? Are you a little light in the loafers, sweetness?
Carrie Scoggins

United States

#7 Mar 23, 2012
No on in Tennessee does drugs like this, so who is behind these postings put on this site? It has to be an informant-money mooching-tax payer stealing-bunch of liars trying to tell big wild lies to mooch a check off tax payer money by loafing on the internet stirring up lies and undo suspicion in order to justify this insane theft of tax payers money.
No one in Tennessee is on drugs like this, so can the lies informants, and get a job!
Carrie Scoggins

United States

#8 Mar 23, 2012
No one in Tennessee does drugs like this, so who is behind these postings put on this site? It has to be an informant-money mooching-tax payer stealing-bunch of liars trying to tell big wild lies to mooch a check off tax payer money by loafing on the internet stirring up lies and undo suspicion in order to justify this insane theft of tax payers money.
No one in Tennessee is on drugs like this, so can the lies informants, and get a job!
hmm

Washington, DC

#9 Mar 23, 2012
Carrie Scoggins wrote:
No one in Tennessee does drugs like this, so who is behind these postings put on this site? It has to be an informant-money mooching-tax payer stealing-bunch of liars trying to tell big wild lies to mooch a check off tax payer money by loafing on the internet stirring up lies and undo suspicion in order to justify this insane theft of tax payers money.
No one in Tennessee is on drugs like this, so can the lies informants, and get a job!
wow. ABSOLUTELY NO one is Tennessee does drugs like this? At all? Ya. Ok buddy. Tenn is one of the top states for manufacturing meth. But whatever, live in your own lil bubble.
Carrie Scoggins

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2012
Are you one of the informants mooching tax payer money on a needless informant check spreading wild accusations like that, ok "buddy," keep the money making scheme going.
Hardbubu

Yaoundé, Cameroon

#14 May 1, 2012
cocaine,and crack available, free sample offered. bulk buyers price discounts offered too. hit me up for some at [email protected]
John

Franklin, TN

#15 May 1, 2012
Hardbubu wrote:
cocaine,and crack available, free sample offered. bulk buyers price discounts offered too. hit me up for some at [email protected]
Thanks - I'll be sure the TBI has your E-mail address in case they need any.
chimmy-chang-ga

Höst, Germany

#16 May 12, 2012
he IS the TBI, duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr fredg 2,458
Miranda Lambert 15 hr Jason 1
Carnival tomorrow? 15 hr Patty 1
Bridgestone arena security (Jul '13) 18 hr Well 5
no show 18 hr Cheer Up 45
you dont realize what you had until its gone 18 hr Cheer Up 8
40 oz Mickey's Malt Liquor Sun Flinchy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nashville Mortgages