Since: Aug 11

Erin, TN

#21 Sep 19, 2011
Richard wrote:
Froggy pitbull, thanks for the info. I have looked everywhere around Nashville and no one has any of it. So I may run up to Kentucky this weekend. Were up there were you able to find it?
Where I went was fort Campbell. It's right on the main road. There is actually two stores right beside each other. One is called Jennas toy box. If you want there phone number let me know I have it. There located just inside the Kentucky state line.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#23 Sep 20, 2011
Might want to read this before you go:

http://www.thelevisalazer.com/index.php...
Richard

Nashville, TN

#24 Sep 20, 2011
Thanks froggy. Tomorrowman ty also but your news is a bummer. I guess you can't get it anywhere anymore. Or at least that's how it seems. I'm not even gonna drive up there if there running busts like these fools in Rutherford county. I'm sure they are all gonna have a scare put in them just like the shop owners down here. Does any one know of a blend that has no illegal chems and also has its contents listed on the package?

Erin, TN

#25 Sep 20, 2011
Richard wrote:
Thanks froggy. Tomorrowman ty also but your news is a bummer. I guess you can't get it anywhere anymore. Or at least that's how it seems. I'm not even gonna drive up there if there running busts like these fools in Rutherford county. I'm sure they are all gonna have a scare put in them just like the shop owners down here. Does any one know of a blend that has no illegal chems and also has its contents listed on the package?
I don't know of any labeled like that. But if you call up there before going ask if they kryptonite, ultra, and or stoopid. My opinion those ate the better ones I've tried.

Erin, TN

#26 Sep 20, 2011
Richard wrote:
No problem at all Richard. Hope all works out for you. I live close to Dickson. When I go to ky I go thru Clarksville
Ntz

Nashville, TN

#27 Oct 25, 2011
E-mail me for more info on legal incense in Nashville.

Ntzo_lb@yahoo.com
Moonjak

Nashville, TN

#28 Nov 17, 2011
Wendell smitj liquer store has ounces of 7h for 70$ and get this, a three gram bag is still 30$. They tax it too, nice. Its going to be funny watching these guys get raided. Ive seen these guys demanding tips for selling this illegal substances, and i myself caught them charging my debit card for 7h when i wasnt even in the state. I confronted them this evening and this retarded guy tells me go ahead n call the cops, so i did. Enjoy your raid wendell smith liquers, ill be there in a front row seat, ill be the one smiling at you, remember the smile you guys first night in tennessee prison, they dont grease you up first. So, see you at the raid habeeb, if i were you i might consider putting on one of your backpacks and blowing yourself up, maybe take a bunch of your own sub species out too, thats how yalls dumbasses usually roll right. This napkin head told me that this was business, wrong bitch. Word is out, better grease up fellas. Your will learn true commerce in prison, when your anus is sold to the highest bidder, hahaha on a daily basis too.....
Moonjaklies

Smyrna, TN

#29 Nov 19, 2011
They don't have any 7H. I have scouted all of mid tenn for anything... nothing and everyone is spooked. Yet again something else driven underground to where there are absolutely no regulations on it.
Leo

Franklin, KY

#30 Nov 19, 2011
tomorrowman wrote:
I talked to a friend who works in a DA's office, and this is what he had to say:
They are confiscating all samples that they find for sale, on the basis of the fact that many of these products don't list the ingredients on them, so they can't tell what's in it. Some stores were also still selling incense brands that were pre-ban apparently.
My guess is, potpourri will be back, but the shops will have to list the chemicals on them.
Kyoki233: A good way to lower opinion of yourself is by starting off a reply by calling everybody else idiots. It's not all banned, so your wrong on that account. Things may be different in NC, but this question, if you read it right, pertains to TN. Please, let's keep a intelligent discussion for intelligent people.
I am a law enforcement officer and have worked narcotics the majority of my career. Initially they banned certain chemicals, so they just made new ones minus those chemicals. The federal government passed a law banning ANY synthetic marijuana or anything that is produced for the same purpose. So, even if they list the chemicals it will still be unlawful. That was passed to cover any and all herbal incense. Let's face it, NOBODY has ever used it to make their living room smell good. Those chemicals they're using to imitate THC is dangerous and harmful. My theory is marijuana will be legal in our lifetime. Some states are already doing it. I have personally dealt with people having violent reactions to they herbal incense, but never once with someone smoking weed. The point is it's dangerous and not worth your possibility of having a bad reaction.

Erin, TN

#31 Nov 20, 2011
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>I am a law enforcement officer and have worked narcotics the majority of my career. Initially they banned certain chemicals, so they just made new ones minus those chemicals. The federal government passed a law banning ANY synthetic marijuana or anything that is produced for the same purpose. So, even if they list the chemicals it will still be unlawful. That was passed to cover any and all herbal incense. Let's face it, NOBODY has ever used it to make their living room smell good. Those chemicals they're using to imitate THC is dangerous and harmful. My theory is marijuana will be legal in our lifetime. Some states are already doing it. I have personally dealt with people having violent reactions to they herbal incense, but never once with someone smoking weed. The point is it's dangerous and not worth your possibility of having a bad reaction.
Leo I agree the incense is some dangerous stuff. A few days ago in Clarksville two teenage boys drove into a house after smoking incense. I've hears of people dieing because of it. Weed that stuff just doesnt happen.
Moonjak

Nashville, TN

#32 Nov 27, 2011
Wendell smith liquers charlotte pike nashville. Get all the 7h drug u want, but be careful they will take your debit card # and help themselves to your money while you are home in bed. They ask for tips after you buy it, as well as charging sales tax on the illegal product. Ive reported them three times to authorities, but they are still going strong, selling 1/4 oz bags for 70 and 3 gram bags for 30. Nashville police and tbi seem to want to wait and get a bigger bust. Meanwhile the number of people getting sick or dying is growing. I will be meeting news teams there this week to show nashville how easy it is to buy this stuff.
Moonjak

Nashville, TN

#33 Nov 27, 2011
Froggy is correct, i smoked this stuff for a month, trying to pass a drug screen for an actual God given herb called marijuana. I finally got ahold of a "bad" bag of it and i enjoyed a full night of psychosis, wandering neiborhood in underwear, ranting and raging out of control, and drueling. I stopped smoking it, and went through 5 days of withdrawls, fever, vomit and the headache hehind my left eyeball has yet to go away. 7 h, the gift that keeps on giving. So get your 7h at wendell smith liquers in nashville, and check out the cars these clerks are driving, there seems to be pretty good money in the synthetic drug business. They even told me that police officers come to them to buy it, at 75% discount, so no surprise three reports the police have done nothing to eradicate.
Moonjak

Nashville, TN

#34 Nov 27, 2011
Tennessee will never legalize marijuana, heart of the bible belt and at the same time owners of the worst school system in the country. Lets face it, if tennessee had its way, slavery would still be here, they fought hard as hell to keep that.
moonjak

Nashville, TN

#35 Nov 28, 2011
Moonjaklies wrote:
They don't have any 7H. I have scouted all of mid tenn for anything... nothing and everyone is spooked. Yet again something else driven underground to where there are absolutely no regulations on it.
look behind the counter hard left, cardboard box on the floor, maybe they got spooked,who knows, but moonjak doesnt lie. if they got spooked and quit selling it, thats great. if you have to have it, plenty of online sources, but fiends dont like to wait on the mail now do they? two weeks ago i bought my last bag. smoke up fellas, its not weed, its a man made chemical, filthy
Moonjakliesisafi end

Nashville, TN

#36 Nov 28, 2011
Find it yet, people are still getting it, neighbor got his today. Have ur payment in hand tell them 7h big or small, dont ask they will say no.u tell them. Keep us updated, natural selection working at its finest. U really drove all over middle tennessee looking for this crap? Wow. Eat a piece of crap and bang your head on the floor, thats the 7h high, go figure such a nasty low rent drug has tennesseans driving all over looking for it
Gnardeath

Nashville, TN

#37 Nov 28, 2011
Richard wrote:
Marijuana man, marijuana there is no substitute
Legal junkie

United States

#38 Dec 1, 2011
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Well Sherlock, even if they legalized it, it would not help people out that have jobs, or want a job.
You would have to do away with job drug testing, which by the way should be done away with.
I mean what you do when you are home should be your business, if you can show up for work and do what you are suppose to then that's all that matters.
Now you cannot show up high to work, just as you would not show up drunk. Get my drift?
Well, look at it this way, if they legalize weed, companies won't be able to to subject us to a drug test. they test for ILLEGAL drugs.....Sherlock.
Herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#39 Dec 3, 2011
Froggy pitbull wrote:
The closest place I've found for anything legal is in Kentucky. Everywhere close to from Clarksville to Dickson no longer has it.

Contact me for more information
Nashvilleherbalincense@gmail.c om
Herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#40 Dec 3, 2011
Froggy pitbull wrote:
<quoted text>
Where I went was fort Campbell. It's right on the main road. There is actually two stores right beside each other. One is called Jennas toy box. If you want there phone number let me know I have it. There located just inside the Kentucky state line.
Go to nashvilleherbalincense@ gmail. Com
Contact me for more information on incense in nashville
Herbal incense

Nashville, TN

#41 Dec 3, 2011
Froggy pitbull wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem at all Richard. Hope all works out for you. I live close to Dickson. When I go to ky I go thru Clarksville
You should go to nashvilleherbalincense @gmail.com instead of driving to Kentucky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
back in black 3 hr Paul 96
how does it feel 5 hr beterlucknexttime 6
Culture/arts 9 hr Betty 2
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 10 hr dirk 2,260
Need some information 17 hr Tina 3
colette draeger Sat RANSOM PRIDE 1
Kelly G Sat CHARLIE'S ANGEL 174
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE