Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101967 Oct 13, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the Bible states that those who don't work should NOT eat.
You've lost a of of weight lately, haven't you? Not to worry, the "Christians" are going to feed you...it's the "Christ-like" thing to do!

Location hidden

#101968 Oct 13, 2013
"Furloughed Workers Pinching Pennies, Volunteering."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/furloughed-workers-pinc...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101969 Oct 13, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the Bible states that those who don't work should NOT eat.
Yes, it also says not to wear linen and wool together. I do not think that statement referred to infants, the sick, the infirm, and people dying of cancer and those suffering from crippling diseases like M.S. and ALS.

Location hidden

#101970 Oct 13, 2013
This stupid, attention-grabbing Bit*h will do anything to get her face in front of a camera! Who's looking after her Down's syndrome Child that she shoved in front of the camera every chance she got during the Campaign, but is hardly even with him, now? This sorry excuse for a Woman, Wife, and Mother thoroughly disgusts me!
----------
"Crowd Pushes Through Barriers To Gather At WWII Memorial."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57607296/...

Location hidden

#101971 Oct 13, 2013
"Government Shutdown:'It Is Time To Tell Congress To go to Hell'."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/governm...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101972 Oct 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Government Shutdown:'It Is Time To Tell Congress To go to Hell'."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/governm...
Time to tell Republicans to stand up to the Tea Party Extremists and say no more. Even the Koch bros. are distancing themselves from the debt ceiling crisis because it will cost them too.

Location hidden

#101973 Oct 13, 2013
"Obamacare: Who Will Ignore Law's Requirements?"

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/obamaca...

Location hidden

#101974 Oct 13, 2013
"The Shutdown Has shown: What's Good For Ted Cruz Is Not Good For The Republican Party."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-te...

Location hidden

#101976 Oct 13, 2013
Ok, I've given you all lots to discuss, from many different Sources, so I'm going to stop for now.

I would like to real all of your opinions , as long as they are sincere and informed opinions, not just the same ole slurry crap, but that probably won't happen.

IMO, this situation is much too important...in fact, this is a major crisis for this Country and ALL of us, to be played with in a foolish manner!

Nothing short of the destruction of this Nation and all of our Lives, is what's at stake, whether you realize it , or not! And that is the absolute truth of the matter!

Location hidden

#101977 Oct 13, 2013
...reaD...
here now

Johnson City, TN

#101978 Oct 13, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
oooh...Dingbat...Telling off on your age, there, my friend....I would guess you liked "all in the family" and thought Archie was an enlighened soul. Real classy comeback.
I also use dingbat. I am "of the age" to have watched All in the Family, but have used dingbat all my life for wackadoodles.
lol

Jackson, TN

#101979 Oct 13, 2013
Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they do...
yeah moron, that's why they cut welfare by $40 billion huh?
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101980 Oct 13, 2013
TN Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
They want a third party... But they won't do it, not on a national level, you don't think that they know it would be a shoe in for the democrats... Look it does not matter to me if we go communist!! It won't affect me at all... It won't bother me if we go 20 trillion in debt, but when it's time to point the finger on which party ruined the nation and our rights have been taken away it won't be I who was any part in it... I am a productive member of society. I'm not taking from anyone... No EBT cards, no disability checks or utility vouchers or free medical... They won't be pointing the finger at me. By the way take a look at all those FEMA camps and take a look at the United Nations Agenda 21... Take a look at the Arms treaty that John Kerry signed, just take 7 minuets to read it... Then make your own decision... One more point... It's not safe to owe the world.... Sooner or later they are going to want their money back...
The Koch brothers have given many millions to "Americans for prosperity" and "The Herritage Foundation" creating a monster called The Tea Party, funding the candidates they vote for. They know it is not safe to owe the world trillions, that is why they are now denying their funding, because it will hurt them, financially, if the U.S. defaults, but we are not buying it. Those trillions include 2 unnecessay wars, a bailout of banks and AIG. The GOP has added more to the debt than Dems ever thought about. Dems R not as good at lying. GOP could sell ice to Eskimos. Dems bailed out our Auto industry and most have paid in full and come back in a big way.
lol

Jackson, TN

#101981 Oct 13, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
And your political affiliates condone guns in bars, oppose background checks, and have a feveror for capital punishment, and are happy to fund unnecessary wars. Our president is not muslim, but if he were, it would have nothing to do with his ability to be a good president. JFK was the first catholic to be president, and that was a scandal at that time. Islam is a peaceful religion. Has no more to do with terriorism than christianity. Timothy McVey was protestant and blew up the Murrow bldg. in Oklahoma City. Are all protestants terriorists? I do not think so.
well dipsh*t guns in bars refers to "LEGAL" carry permit holders carrying guns, not drunk or illegal morons carrying guns,just a little FYI for an idiot(you). Background checks wont matter if someone really wants a gun or knife or making a bomb for a mass murder, another FYI for a complete dumbass(you). Obama is Muslim, you followers are too damn stupid to understand his admitting it. Capital punishment, remember an eye for an eye? But again libtards don't understand that, that's why crime is sooo high now.
lol

Jackson, TN

#101982 Oct 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, looks like I may have to find me a Rich Man, if this keeps up. Any of you Teabaggers got any money? Lol!
----------
"Social Security Raise To Be Among Lowest In Years."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/social-security-raise-a...
LOL too funny, you cant find a dog much less an man. NO one wants an old nasty washed up skank like you. I know this is your attempt at being a prostitute,but again FAIL
Say what

Little Rock, AR

#101983 Oct 13, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it also says not to wear linen and wool together. I do not think that statement referred to infants, the sick, the infirm, and people dying of cancer and those suffering from crippling diseases like M.S. and ALS.
No, but it does apply to their families! If you bring a child into this world it is your responsibility to feed, clothe, and educate, not the government's responsibility.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101984 Oct 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>well dipsh*t guns in bars refers to "LEGAL" carry permit holders carrying guns, not drunk or illegal morons carrying guns,just a little FYI for an idiot(you). Background checks wont matter if someone really wants a gun or knife or making a bomb for a mass murder, another FYI for a complete dumbass(you). Obama is Muslim, you followers are too damn stupid to understand his admitting it. Capital punishment, remember an eye for an eye? But again libtards don't understand that, that's why crime is sooo high now.
eye for an eye? Turn the other cheek. You can quote biblical snipits all day and defend any point of view. Obama is not muslim. Hevwas born in Hawaii and his birth certificate has been verified . He would not have even qualified to run in the primaries. look at other countries that have enforced common sense gun legislation. The U.K has about 58 gun related deaths per year compared to 8,775 in the U.S.
just google U.K. vs. U.S. gun related deaths.

Location hidden

#101985 Oct 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>well dipsh*t guns in bars refers to "LEGAL" carry permit holders carrying guns, not drunk or illegal morons carrying guns,just a little FYI for an idiot(you). Background checks wont matter if someone really wants a gun or knife or making a bomb for a mass murder, another FYI for a complete dumbass(you). Obama is Muslim, you followers are too damn stupid to understand his admitting it. Capital punishment, remember an eye for an eye? But again libtards don't understand that, that's why crime is sooo high now.
Sooo, you saying that People with a Permit to carry a gun, go into bars to get a glass of milk?
And, you're saying that Obama goes to a Protestant Church because he's a Muslim? OOOOK...

Location hidden

#101986 Oct 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>LOL too funny, you cant find a dog much less an man. NO one wants an old nasty washed up skank like you. I know this is your attempt at being a prostitute,but again FAIL
When were you elected to speak for ALL Men?

Location hidden

#101988 Oct 13, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>No, but it does apply to their families! If you bring a child into this world it is your responsibility to feed, clothe, and educate, not the government's responsibility.
And what if they can't, or won't? What happens then? Do we just let the Child starve to death , go naked, and survive on it's own in the woods, like a wild animal?

And what if they didn't want to bring it into this World, but the Gov't forced them to, by not allowing the Mother to get an abortion? Is the Gov't. not responsible for what it forced on her, the Gov't.'s own action, and therefore, responsible for the result of that forced birth of an Unwanted Child?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 21 min Shirvell s Shrivel 1,724
Adam Hill 2 hr down lower 8
Carpet cleaning (Feb '13) 5 hr Jerry Boggs 14
ask a klansman 7 hr IW WOLFE 4
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 8 hr more amy 1,691
jeffery lee harris dob 11/20/1961 (Jul '13) 22 hr Next door 4
Carrie Geren Scoggins Head Of TN Libertarian Party (Mar '13) Thu Marty 6
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs