Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#101942 Oct 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Dunlapian, you are sooo mischievous. You just get him started on purpose and then, you sit back and laugh, don't you? Lol!
;-)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101943 Oct 13, 2013
I told you that TEAbaggers were all Control Freaks, You'll learn to listen to me one of these days!:)
----------
"Tea Partiers React With Fury To World They Can't Control."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/tea-partiers-react-fury...
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101944 Oct 13, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus fed the hungry...and conservatives still bitch about it.
He fed them, the government didn't.
Charities, soup kitchens, and food banks still feed the hungry as does the government.
You throw your one line criticisms out there, that's your style.
You're like a 15 second commercial on tv....no substance.
Good for you.
Again, I ask if Jesus would have fed those able to fend for themselves for a lifetime?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#101945 Oct 13, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The average age of McDonald's employees is 28, with families. Many have lost good paying jobs due to corporate outsourcing and cheap labor markets overseas. Yes, there are people who defraud the government and it should do a better job of weeding them out, but I would much rather see see children, single mothers struggling with balancing, children, college, and work receive help from the government than Multimillion dollar salaried CEOs receive billions in bailouts with no restrictions and still receive their bonuses, keep their jobs after causing the crisis which resulted in the need for a a bailout in the first place. These greedy SOBs should have not only lost their jobs but should be facing major prision time.
Is there a link for these stats?
Prison time for CEOs doing their job, keeping people employed, expanding their companies, increasing the tax base?
Are you one of Fidel's relatives?

Location hidden

#101946 Oct 13, 2013
Well, looks like I may have to find me a Rich Man, if this keeps up. Any of you Teabaggers got any money? Lol!
----------
"Social Security Raise To Be Among Lowest In Years."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/social-security-raise-a...

Location hidden

#101947 Oct 13, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Prison time for CEOs doing their job, keeping people employed, expanding their companies, increasing the tax base?
You must be one of the Wall Street Honchos' relatives. Why don't you ask "Cuz" for a loan and see if he gives it to you. He may let you have it...and charge you 150% interest, just like the Mafia! used to do and claim they were giving you a deal. I guess it was better than breaking both your legs, if you want to look at it that way.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101948 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
www.bloomberg.com/.../mcdonald-s-jobs ...

Location hidden

#101949 Oct 13, 2013
"Fragile Global Markets A Major Worry:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101950 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
If a CEO is doing his job, then I guess tanking the economy and causing the worst financial crisis in years is in their job description and CEOs for Goldman Sach, Citi Bank, Bear Sterns, and all the rest rated a 5 out of 5 on that part of their last evaluation.

Location hidden

#101951 Oct 13, 2013
I'm sure you TEAbaggers will gladly make up the difference, out of your own pocket, to feed the Poor, won't you? We all know that you're so "Christian" that you wouldn't think of letting Children, Elderly, and Sick People go hungry, now will you?
I think each and every Church should pass a special collection Plate just for money to feed the Needy, every time they have Church Services. then, turn every penny of it over to your Local Charity that do nothing with it, but feed the Hungry! So, pitch in that Hundred Dollar Bill, at every Church Service...you don't want your fellow Church Members to think you're a greedy Cheapskate, do you? And if you don't attend the Service, your Preacher should come by your house and collect it! That would all be the "Christian" thing to do!
----------
"Food Assistance Cutbacks To Hit Tennesseans Hard."

Location hidden

#101952 Oct 13, 2013
Ooops, forgot to put up the Link for the above Post, so here it is:

http://www.wkrn.com/story/23673180/food-assis...
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#101953 Oct 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Well, looks like I may have to find me a Rich Man, if this keeps up. Any of you Teabaggers got any money? Lol!
----------
"Social Security Raise To Be Among Lowest In Years."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/social-security-raise-a...
Nobody would marry you dingbat. Go get a job.
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101954 Oct 13, 2013
dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
oooh...Dingbat...Telling off on your age, there, my friend....I would guess you liked "all in the family" and thought Archie was an enlighened soul. Real classy comeback.

Location hidden

#101955 Oct 13, 2013
dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now, you've just plain hurt my feelings! LMAO!

Location hidden

#101957 Oct 13, 2013
All you Rich Guys, line up...I might be about to go on the Market....that is, if Spy turns me down. Lol!

Location hidden

#101958 Oct 13, 2013
Oh, in the sense of fair play, if you're one of these Foul-mouthed Verbal Abusers on here, it might be wise of you not to eat, or drink, anything I fix you. Remember, I'm just after your money! LMAO!
The day we get together, we can go make up your new Will, Ok?:)

Location hidden

#101959 Oct 13, 2013
Well, I guess that silenced ALL of them. Lol!

Dang, you'd think that had never occurred to them before. I guess they all think they're just irresistible. LOL!

Sorry, for bursting your bubble, Romeo's!

Uh, I've got to get better at this. So...I was just kidding. You believe me, doncha...Darling :)

BTW, you'll need to put me on your checking account, right away! Lol!

Location hidden

#101960 Oct 13, 2013
AND your Life Insurance Policy!:)

Location hidden

#101961 Oct 13, 2013
As OA would say..."crickets"???

Where'd everybody go??? LMAO!
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#101962 Oct 13, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>ahh yes typical liberal, quote scripture and praise a president that is for all types of abortion, gives money and military weapons to terrorist, is a Muslim, and you are an idiot!!
And your political affiliates condone guns in bars, oppose background checks, and have a feveror for capital punishment, and are happy to fund unnecessary wars. Our president is not muslim, but if he were, it would have nothing to do with his ability to be a good president. JFK was the first catholic to be president, and that was a scandal at that time. Islam is a peaceful religion. Has no more to do with terriorism than christianity. Timothy McVey was protestant and blew up the Murrow bldg. in Oklahoma City. Are all protestants terriorists? I do not think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslims made unwelcome as times toughen (Oct '10) 1 hr WhereIsLogix 95
anyone remember kelly j lawson 1 hr Patrick 3
back in black 4 hr CHARLIE'S ANGEL 60
Help Stop Corruption in our Gov't. Sen. ketron 7 hr Justice for abused 8
Hey Junior Currey 11 hr Yes you 1
how does it feel 14 hr Smokey1958 5
Kelly G Fri CHARLIES ANGEL 118
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Fri wtf1999 2,238
More from around the web

Nashville People Search