“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#96364 Sep 8, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman was always on the phone with the police about one "suspicious person" or another in that neighborhood. My guess is they were about as tired of hearing from George as I am hearing about him.
That being said, just hide and watch.....this die is already cast.
Someone who is acting in the capacity of a neighborhood watch person would be on the phone if they saw suspicious activity. It is police responsibility to investigate those calls.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#96365 Sep 8, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't debate with libnuts. They think the search for Bin Laden started on day one of Barry's administration.
Actually they think it began on May 1, 2011. Obama got him in 1 day, right?
Really

United States

#96366 Sep 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't get the job done, could you? That's why you're taking it out on everybody on Topix, isn't it? Oh well....
one look at you no one could get the job done. Hell your sooo ugly dogs run the other way and roll in something dead to get rid of the odor you put off
Really

United States

#96367 Sep 8, 2013
Dan wrote:
I nead some sexy sassy!!!
nothing sexy about that nasty bitch
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#96368 Sep 8, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! And he'll have good reason for both. If he stays on the streets, I don't think he'll ever live to be an old Man and if he gets himself locked up, he'll live in Solidary Confinement for the entire time, for his own protection, and he still won't be safe.
Basically, the rest of his Life is going to be a Living Hell...he just doesn't know it, yet...but, he will, IMO.
It's SOLITARY CONFINEMENT ISN'T IT?
Republican

Cookeville, TN

#96369 Sep 8, 2013
As a Republican I am very concerned with all the ethical issues surrounding this Governor. It seems that every week there is a new scandal that pops up where the Haslam's personal business is mixed with his administration.

I am a Republican to the end but see this as one of the most corrupt administrations is a very long time. He is running neck and neck with the Huey P. Long.

The most revealing is noted in their once secret board of directors. In their filings in Kentucky they list their board of directors and ownership which they fought so hard to keep out of the media and Bill's re-election. The owners include major investments by some pretty shady people. You will have to Google it yourself and read it to make your own determination.

We somehow have all turned into followers and tend to justify the wrong of the team we are rooting for. like a football game or something... No wonder they take advantage of us. We are like a bunch of buffalo following the other right off the cliff.
Het

Cookeville, TN

#96371 Sep 9, 2013
masterblaster wrote:
<quoted text>His mind will never be free and he will always be looking over his shoulder.
What mind?
Question

Goodlettsville, TN

#96372 Sep 9, 2013
Republican wrote:
As a Republican I am very concerned with all the ethical issues surrounding this Governor. It seems that every week there is a new scandal that pops up where the Haslam's personal business is mixed with his administration.
I am a Republican to the end but see this as one of the most corrupt administrations is a very long time. He is running neck and neck with the Huey P. Long.
The most revealing is noted in their once secret board of directors. In their filings in Kentucky they list their board of directors and ownership which they fought so hard to keep out of the media and Bill's re-election. The owners include major investments by some pretty shady people. You will have to Google it yourself and read it to make your own determination.

You right
We somehow have all turned into followers and tend to justify the wrong of the team we are rooting for. like a football game or something... No wonder they take advantage of us. We are like a bunch of buffalo following the other right off the cliff.
You are right on all you have said. White collar crime goes unpunished these days and is running out of control. If you have enough money you untouchable by the laws of the state.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#96373 Sep 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord, OT, you didn't agree with her/him, so you know you're going to get "REPORTED"! Lol!
Howya doing , My Friend. You haven't posted much lately and I've missed you and your observations.
I always depending on you to make some sense out of the totally ridiculous.
I'm fine, just been busy and haven't had a lot of time. Hope all is well with you !
Rocco

United States

#96374 Sep 9, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> nope after having sex with your mom she likes to talk and listening to her can lower ones iq. But you on the other hand get it naturally
You dream much. But don't seem to be getting any. Fantasy world.
Rocco

United States

#96375 Sep 9, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see,Bush had been President for 8 months when 9-11 happened after Clinton had decreased funding to much of the military and intelligence agencies budgets. In fact we had not yet reached the end of Clinton's last fiscal year budget. So where does the blame for 9-11 truly belong. If Clinton had taken Bin Laden when offered by Sudan. 9-11 would never have happened.
Now, It took 3 1/2 years to get Bin Laden after Obama took office. If he "got Bin Laden" and he is so good, what took him so long? Incidentally, Obama did not "get Bin Laden". US Navy Seal Team 6 did. Obama was nowhere in the vicinity. The only thing Obama did was take credit when "he didn't build it".
Why don't you just blame it on Carter. Your guys never screw up do they.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#96376 Sep 9, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, have you noticed that a lot of the Old-type Republicans, who were bad enough, are not going to run for re-election next time. Even they don't want to be a part of that Circus, known as Congress, anymore. That's pretty bad, IMO!
I HAVE noticed that many of the "Old-Type Republicans" are getting out of their political circus, and I'm waiting to find out what this will mean to the rest of Congress.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#96377 Sep 9, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to join in , intimidate others .You like to make them look bad instead of trying to make THEM look good ,you like to look good yourself.Are you this low in self esteem?See ,you like to put others down on TOPIX,brag about your own self and what you have.You never miss a chance to brag.
You are not to be admired.You are from long long ago and far far away.At first ,I thought you were nice until I see how you actually TRY to find the flaws in others.You simply are not nice.Report all you want to.I have said nothing to be ugly.IF it bothers you then see how you look to others you try to prove a lie when you just should post your views on a subject instead of them.
Namely how you and SSS and Dunlapian treated Pete with you so called "supremecy".A person who was nice to you 3 just like VET,
How ugly you 3 were to that poster who you like to intimidate as if you run TOPIX.You 3 are a shame and utterly nauseating to this thread..
Yes, I admit it I like to brag. Like the time I told everyone about my Vanderbilt education....wait....no that wasn't me. Or when I told y'all about my MBA....no.... that wasn't me either. How about the time I told you that I live in a gated community.....no....that was someone else. How about my vacation home outside the country and my portfolio.....hold on....no...not me either ! What about my 120 employees and my list of charitable giving ? Well.....no not that either. What about my private club membership ?.... no.....Could it be that you have me confused with someone else ?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#96378 Sep 9, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
It's SOLITARY CONFINEMENT ISN'T IT?
123 I had read over her post and didn't even notice this mistake, as it just flowed freely. Now I believe "all" posters including myself and yourself do this. Now when I read a post some are easy to read, while others are a little more difficult, but I don't get hung up on their spelling, as I'm trying to understand what they are trying to post.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#96379 Sep 9, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on all you have said. White collar crime goes unpunished these days and is running out of control. If you have enough money you untouchable by the laws of the state.
Spot on about "White Collar Crime", it's just unreal about the damage they cause, but they really don't get punished enough for the crime that they commit.
They rob with a pen and not a gun, but in the end they still rob.......big time.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#96380 Sep 9, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I admit it I like to brag. Like the time I told everyone about my Vanderbilt education....wait....no that wasn't me. Or when I told y'all about my MBA....no.... that wasn't me either. How about the time I told you that I live in a gated community.....no....that was someone else. How about my vacation home outside the country and my portfolio.....hold on....no...not me either ! What about my 120 employees and my list of charitable giving ? Well.....no not that either. What about my private club membership ?.... no.....Could it be that you have me confused with someone else ?
That's great OT, and now is the time for some of these other posters to come out of hiding.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#96381 Sep 9, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>123 I had read over her post and didn't even notice this mistake, as it just flowed freely. Now I believe "all" posters including myself and yourself do this. Now when I read a post some are easy to read, while others are a little more difficult, but I don't get hung up on their spelling, as I'm trying to understand what they are trying to post.
Posting to 123 without a formal invitation will get you REPORTED "Dunlapian" ! Chuckles !!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#96382 Sep 9, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Posting to 123 without a formal invitation will get you REPORTED "Dunlapian" ! Chuckles !!
Oppps, I'm gonna get it now!:-)
Ohhh the anguish I'm going to have to bear!
here now

Johnson City, TN

#96383 Sep 9, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, I admit it I like to brag. Like the time I told everyone about my Vanderbilt education....wait....no that wasn't me. Or when I told y'all about my MBA....no.... that wasn't me either. How about the time I told you that I live in a gated community.....no....that was someone else. How about my vacation home outside the country and my portfolio.....hold on....no...not me either ! What about my 120 employees and my list of charitable giving ? Well.....no not that either. What about my private club membership ?.... no.....Could it be that you have me confused with someone else ?
Are you the one who stated that he made 150k-200k per year? oops, let not forget...****chuckles****. That way it is cute instead of insulting, right??
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#96384 Sep 9, 2013
"On almost every issue of economic concern, our values are America's values, and our agenda is America's agenda."
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., opening night(Sept.8, 2013) AFL-CIO Convention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr bigfan 2,081
Sharia law and islamist extremists 1 hr citizen 4
Yes 2 hr I am 13
New in nashville 7 hr Jds1973 1
Recommendation Needed for Roofing Company 9 hr Website Operator 5
please help my dog 12 hr Buddy 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 14 hr valiant 3,947

Flood Watch for Davidson County was issued at March 04 at 5:16AM CST

Nashville Dating
Find my Match