Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 4,078)

Showing posts 81,541 - 81,560 of138,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Defending your boyfriend? That's sweet. I suppose he's in need of a big "manly man" like yourself to ride up on his white horse.
FYI, old man, try prosecuting libel with an anonymous plaintiff. There has to be"damage" for a case to be prosecuted. Did your boyfriend lose his job because I told an admittedly fictitious story about him groping little boys? Did his wife leave him? I would think his wife should be more worried about his doting boyfriend than an anonymous poster telling tall tales on a forum. Go spend some money on a retainer, old man. Keep me updated, I'm bristling with anticipation, old man.
More gay bashing from the left. Do you need me to repeat my opinion of gays like you, old man? Maybe you can find a friend at the pool hall, old man.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Now the old COWARD has done it, libel. Making copies as we speak. Lost your cool didn't you, you little pipsqueak.
That'll do you about as much good as all the Other so-called "copies" that you've made for all the numerous Lawsuits you've filed, to get to play Perry Mason for the attention...and you LOST every One of them!
How many have there been , about 8 or more, in a period of 6 to 9 years, approximately???

You better focus on the Criminal Charges that you have Appealed to a Higher Court that still hasn't made it's decision whether or not to grant the Appeal. You have THAT still hanging over your head and you still can't stop yourself from doing what you're doing!

That proves to everybody that you're CRAZY, and cannot control yourself nor your Actions and that you should be behind Bars for the safety of the Public because YOU ARE A VERY DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATH, who is perhaps Criminally Insane!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

go away wrote:
scram, you old codger. didn't you say you have baseball(gay) to watch?
Take a hike, mor*n.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Defending your boyfriend? That's sweet. I suppose he's in need of a big "manly man" like yourself to ride up on his white horse.
FYI, old man, try prosecuting libel with an anonymous plaintiff. There has to be"damage" for a case to be prosecuted. Did your boyfriend lose his job because I told an admittedly fictitious story about him groping little boys? Did his wife leave him? I would think his wife should be more worried about his doting boyfriend than an anonymous poster telling tall tales on a forum. Go spend some money on a retainer, old man. Keep me updated, I'm bristling with anticipation, old man.
You aren't anonymous after a judge issues an order to Topix to release your information, old man. Time to head for the pool hall, COWARD.
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, the classic playground "I know you are but what am I?" zinger.
Look who is a foul mouthed libtard. Showing true colors now, typical democrap
Peewee Herman

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ah, the classic playground "I know you are but what am I?" zinger.
Wasn't it you who was bullied on the playgrounds long ago? I believe you posted that and everyone got a big laugh, old man.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, COWARD, we certainly know you aren't a vet. I have 2 each DD-214's, what do you have, your 4-F papers? Hilarious.
We're thy handwritten on parchment, old man?
lulzy threadz

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't anonymous after a judge issues an order to Topix to release your information, old man. Time to head for the pool hall, COWARD.
learn how teh intarwebz wurkz, retard. lulzzzz

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, COWARD, we certainly know you aren't a vet. I have 2 each DD-214's, what do you have, your 4-F papers? Hilarious.
He's in such a "Manic" state that he actually thinks he's responding to "OA", whom he is OBSESSED with!

Manic Depressive, Severe Bi-Polar, Medically-certified!

Folks, this is what we're having to put up with around here...be glad you don't live here...and pray that he leaves, one way or the other!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Peewee Herman wrote:
I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!!
C'mon', OA! Even YOU can do better than this!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't anonymous after a judge issues an order to Topix to release your information, old man. Time to head for the pool hall, COWARD.
You can't be prosecuted for libel unless an actual named plaintiff can prove damages. Mickey Mouse cannot sue for libel, genius.

By the way, aren't lawsuits for "cowards" and sissies? Can't handle your own battles...I mean, your boy toy can't handle his own battles?

Did I mention I wasn't born when the Vietnam War began, old man?
lulzy threadz

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't it you who was bullied on the playgrounds long ago? I believe you posted that and everyone got a big laugh, old man.
since when is bullying a laughing matter?

hey d!ckhead, your sociopathic tendancies are showing!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>More gay bashing from the left. Do you need me to repeat my opinion of gays like you, old man? Maybe you can find a friend at the pool hall, old man.
Did you find one in an Illinois Prison?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent, OW. I have baseball to watch and you seem to be sweeping the battlefield. I WILL be back though.
Hi Vet, Enjoy the game. I hope you don't lose much money!:-) I'm gettin' ready to throw stuff on the grill, maybe I'll scare you up later. BTW, Mayor Blooperburg's case against free enterprise and freedom of choice got deep six'd today by the NY appellate courts. Freedom wins once in a while, eh companero?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Wasn't it you who was bullied on the playgrounds long ago? I believe you posted that and everyone got a big laugh, old man.
Nope. That was more of your fiction. Hey! Do YOU want to play the fiction game with Willard and me?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

"What The Manning Verdict Says About Edward Snowden's Future."

Click here:
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2013/07/3...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We're thy handwritten on parchment, old man?
*Were they handwritten on parchment, old man?"
really

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nope. That was more of your fiction. Hey! Do YOU want to play the fiction game with Willard and me?!
see more hate from so called gay lovers. How liberal of you, pretending you hate your kind doesn't make you any less of one

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon', OA! Even YOU can do better than this!
That wasn't me, genius.

...although it was pretty funny and accurate, nonetheless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,541 - 81,560 of138,790
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr Bill 1,334
WARNING AIG Company in Brentwood 5 hr john 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 hr WTH 8,871
Question 17 hr General 4
Dave Ramsey, Lampo 21 hr Question Bad Authority 2
Data recovery Mac and iPhone. Help pls!!!!!! (Sep '13) Thu Sophia 13
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) Thu astral_genocide 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••