Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89570 Jul 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>She just accused me of having "wifes." One wife is quite enough and two "wives" would be too many. Great entertainment tonight, Pete. I need some cheering up after two straight loses to the Chicago White Sox, the CHICAGO WHITE SOX! Por Dios!
'losses'

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89571 Jul 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If they did, I don't think even loons would let her fly in their formation. She tends to repel others.
Except for you and Vet, and I've tried everything I know and you still follow me around like a Bad case of "Your" Jock Itch!
Cline

Bucharest, Romania

#89572 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for you and Vet, and I've tried everything I know and you still follow me around like a Bad case of "Your" Jock Itch!
Are you saying you have a jock that itches? Interesting. You're a transgender male?

Location hidden

#89573 Jul 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>She just accused me of having "wifes." One wife is quite enough and two "wives" would be too many. Great entertainment tonight, Pete. I need some cheering up after two straight loses to the Chicago White Sox, the CHICAGO WHITE SOX! Por Dios!
Too much "Incoming", so Vet tucks tail and hides under his desk, and blames it on a Baseball Game.
And BTW, Vet, I was referring to your Wife and our Mutual Friend's Wife...so, your statement is wrong unless you share the same Wife.
My guess is that you've got a Make-believe Wife Substitute, in every Place you ever been to, Lover-Boy!
No decent woman would want a Man like you, no matter how much money you've got...Men like you are a dime -a-dozen!

Location hidden

#89574 Jul 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
The only explanation for some of her rants is that she is trying to get syndicated by the Jerry Springer show and rake in some big bucks. Or have her own reality show. This entertainment is priceless!
Pete, you just really don't know when to SHUT UP, do you? Typical TEA Bagger...all Mouth and no Brain!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#89575 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow you? There is no following when you are everywhere, every day, every hour. Multiple threads, multiple forums, chain posts, posts on other people's posts, responding to posts for another poster, etc. Your internet addicion basically tells the world about your eccentric views, your pursuit of a mate, your experiences in a courtroom, your various aliases, all the enemies you have made over the years, etc. Wonder what the world record is for internet posts containing the words "TeaPublican", "Fox News", "Bush" and the adjectives moron, idiot, azzhole, etc. Instead of water boarding terrorists, maybe we could simply put you in front of them and they would be singing in no time.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#89576 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, you just really don't know when to SHUT UP, do you? Typical TEA Bagger...all Mouth and no Brain!
This coming from a woman who does know when to shut up????? Practice what you preach maam and there will be no need for me speak.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89577 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
"Could it be that either you're taking out all the hostility that you feel for your Wifes,"

It's WIVES, you idiot.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89578 Jul 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow you? There is no following when you are everywhere, every day, every hour. Multiple threads, multiple forums, chain posts, posts on other people's posts, responding to posts for another poster, etc. Your internet addicion basically tells the world about your eccentric views, your pursuit of a mate, your experiences in a courtroom, your various aliases, all the enemies you have made over the years, etc. Wonder what the world record is for internet posts containing the words "TeaPublican", "Fox News", "Bush" and the adjectives moron, idiot, azzhole, etc. Instead of water boarding terrorists, maybe we could simply put you in front of them and they would be singing in no time.
Priceless, Pete. A ten (10).

Location hidden

#89579 Jul 21, 2013
Cline wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying you have a jock that itches? Interesting. You're a transgender male?
Don't blame me if you don't know what "YOUR" means! Maybe you have both sexes going on, but I don't. I am 100% Straight Female, like I've posted about 20 times. Geez, if you're a complete Doofus , you should be able to figure that out without me having to keep telling you!

I'll bet you can't do anything...and I do mean ANYTHING, without written instructions AND somebody to read them to you!

You Guys need to get with a really BOSSY Woman that would literally tell you when to breathe...then, you'd be happy!

Location hidden

#89580 Jul 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Typical TEA Bagger, throwing your Little Spoiled Temper Tantrum!
I have come to the conclusion that there is not such thing as a TEA Bagger REAL Man...only a bunch of little Boys in Men's Bodies! That would explain their immature "Thinking" and "Behavior", too.

I'll make you a deal, Pete, I won't say another word to you, ever, if you'll show me the same courtesy!

Location hidden

#89581 Jul 21, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>"Could it be that either you're taking out all the hostility that you feel for your Wifes,"
It's WIVES, you idiot.
You are correct...one of the few times you have been, aren't you proud?
No excuse, just the truth...the phone was ringing and I was in a hurry to end the post and answer it!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#89582 Jul 21, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct...one of the few times you have been, aren't you proud?
No excuse, just the truth...the phone was ringing and I was in a hurry to end the post and answer it!
someone calling on the 1(900)HOOKUPS Line?

Location hidden

#89583 Jul 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Pete, if I didn't know better, I'd think that I intimidate you. It's a whole 'nuther ballgame when you don't have a job to hold over my head, isn't it!
Maybe, I'm just free to say what all of your Employees would really LIKE to say to you, but can't and keep their jobs...you think?

Location hidden

#89584 Jul 21, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm willing to do whatever I can to help my Country! It sure be less embarrassing for the U.S. than the Waterboarding that Bush/Cheney used, to no avail. I know they're your Heroes, you Poor Little Misguided Pip-Squeak!

Location hidden

#89585 Jul 21, 2013
I'm sure this will be useful information to the biggest majority of the Topix Posters, especially the Trolls!
----------
"Nose Spray Narcan Reverses Overdoses In Mass. Town At High Rate:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5759477...

Location hidden

#89586 Jul 21, 2013
"The Life And Death Of Lee Harvey Oswald:(PHOTOS)."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-3445_162-10017520...

Location hidden

#89587 Jul 21, 2013
As bad of a shape as we're in, it could be much worse, according to this Report, if it had not been for Obama. England did what the TEApublicans wanted to do, and still want to do, in this Country. Now, The Chancellor of England is having to come here to get advice from Obama and his Economic Advisors as to how to get out of the devastating Economic Mess that they're in, which the Chancellor says is much worse than ours.
Remember that, Folks, at election time!
----------
"Ed Balls And Larry Summers To Collaborate Over Plans For Growth."

("Shadow Chancellor makes announcement following Labour warnings that recovery is only benefiting higher income groups.")

Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/jul/2...

Location hidden

#89588 Jul 21, 2013
Same Subject, Different Report saying the same thing, but more informative.
----------
"The Lesson From the U.S.: George Osborne Has Wasted The Last Three Years."

("Britain's modest recovery is weak, and benefits the Richest most. We need a One Nation Economic Plan.")

Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...

Location hidden

#89589 Jul 21, 2013
"How Detroit Was Laid Low."

("Inept Leadership and a history of neglect born of Racial tension lie behind the City's bankruptcy.")

Click here:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
back in black 1 hr Brenda Boner 54
anyone remember kelly j lawson 4 hr looking good 2
how does it feel 5 hr jerry 4
Kelly G 14 hr CHARLIES ANGEL 118
Sit and Stare is the Choice for Those Sitting O... 14 hr Culture Auditor 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 15 hr wtf1999 2,238
Music Balance Thu gab 1
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE