Lol

United States

#89051 Jul 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
...The subject of TEApublican Propaganda Talking Points...probably being told on FOX Fake News, too...OR, they just can't find a Non-Racist Conservative. Come to think about it, I don't think that I've ever seen One, either! Do they even exist?
you are a dumb skank, again prove where fox lies about everything they report . As usual you can't cause you are the dumbass liar. You can't ever back up your claims. Just like last night. You are a dumbass troll
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#89052 Jul 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter, JEALOUS? Keep carrying around that Dictionary, you'll eventually learn more words than me...maybe...sometime!
I won't speak for Vet, but I also learned "bubba", "dude", "azzhole", "idiot", "moron", "fu" and a few other from you. But I have chosen not to include those in my dictionary.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89053 Jul 17, 2013
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding. Has the fry cook actually claimed that?
OA posted his salary, 150K (200K in a good year). I thought it was tacky and pompous but he did post it, to his eternal sorrow, right OA?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#89054 Jul 17, 2013
"1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.

2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.

3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!

5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work
because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation."

Ya esta.
Irving

UK

#89055 Jul 17, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>OA posted his salary, 150K (200K in a good year). I thought it was tacky and pompous but he did post it, to his eternal sorrow, right OA?
That sloganeering imbecile wouldn't even make a good doorstop. No decent person would hire it. If it does anything at all it's slinging fries or running dope. I don't think anyone would pay a dollar to be on it while it drooled "racist" and "in the closet".
Side Observer

United States

#89056 Jul 17, 2013
Haslam acts like Goofy by the way he moves his head all the time and jerks. Probably looking over his shoulder to see if anyone else knows about the trucking rebates. He has a spring for a neck.

And Julia Hurley, please don't run for governor. Your so-called "Service Dog" could do a better job!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89057 Jul 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the absolute last person who should determine what someone's fair share of taxes are. You admittingly don't work. Therefore, you pay no income taxes. I am assuming your income is social security. You can't get enough social security to pay income taxes. You may have investment income, which I doubt. But that would mean you would only be paying the investment tax rate which is the same thing you bash the wealthy for paying. So that would make you a hypocrite. Therefore, the only taxes you pay are sales tax, maybe property tax, cigarette tax and alcohol tax. In other words, you pay taxes on what you consume and presumably what you own, but no federal income taxes. So how does your thought process work to determine that you are qualified to determine what other people should pay to help fund your benefits which you don't pay for?
Don't get me wrong. I understand some people don't have the means to pay federal taxes. I am ok with that. That's part of life and the system we live in. However, the people who don't pay have do not have the right or credibility to determine what someone else's fair share is. I currently pay county and city property tax, unemployment tax, social security tax, medicare tax, franchise and use tax, state corporate tax, unemployment tax, federal income tax, and probably some more that I can't think of right now including workman's comp. I also pay employee health benefits, disability, vision and dental insurance while also matching one-quarter of 401K contributions up to 4% of an employees wages. And you think you have the right to tell me that is not enough and I should pay more so that you might possibly get a little something extra from the government while you sit at home and post on Topix everyday? You have got to be kidding?
Vet is right, you are crazy as a loon. I will add the term "psychotic" to your description as well. People like you harm your community and country. There is no contribution of any sort from you. With all that spare time you seem to have, have you thought about at least giving back a little of your time to your community by volunteering for something? I already know the answer to that since your full time job seems to be complaining on an anonymous internet forum.
I realize this will tick off Dunlapian, OA and some other liberal posters on here that I enjoy discussing various viewpoints with. But good gosh, if I were a liberal, the last person I would want representing my views would be you.
Pete, People like you are the nosiest People I've ever seen about what Other People have and how they got it. That's not only a sign of being Low-Class, it's a futile endeavor that won't help you a bit!
And you're Nuts, if you think I'm going to tell you!
I would suggest that you stop worrying about everybody else has and concentrate more on your own Business Affairs! What somebody Else has isn't going to put a dime in your Pocket, regardless of how they acquired it! But, that seems to be all you TEApublicans think about, taking what somebody else has, or trying to find out what they have and how they got it...more than you think about how to increase your Income, much less plan for the Future! Always trying to get something for nothing, just because Somebody else has it!
Unless you were a total Novice that did no homework at all, you knew what all you would have to pay when you went into Business for yourself, but now all you want to do is "bitch" about it! I'm sure that the Gov't. helped you get started, but if you can't handle it now, then sell it and get out of it and go to work for somebody else! Correct your own Mistake instead of just griping and complaining about it and begrudging what Everybody else has worked for all their Lives! Nobody gets a Free Ride in this world, not even YOU!
I don't think you're capable of being a Business Owner because I don't think you can take the pressure! So, do what you have to do, while you still can!
Dan Shipley

United States

#89059 Jul 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, People like you are the nosiest People I've ever seen about what Other People have and how they got it. That's not only a sign of being Low-Class, it's a futile endeavor that won't help you a bit!
And you're Nuts, if you think I'm going to tell you!
I would suggest that you stop worrying about everybody else has and concentrate more on your own Business Affairs! What somebody Else has isn't going to put a dime in your Pocket, regardless of how they acquired it! But, that seems to be all you TEApublicans think about, taking what somebody else has, or trying to find out what they have and how they got it...more than you think about how to increase your Income, much less plan for the Future! Always trying to get something for nothing, just because Somebody else has it!

Yeah! Get me a beer!
Unless you were a total Novice that did no homework at all, you knew what all you would have to pay when you went into Business for yourself, but now all you want to do is "bitch" about it! I'm sure that the Gov't. helped you get started, but if you can't handle it now, then sell it and get out of it and go to work for somebody else! Correct your own Mistake instead of just griping and complaining about it and begrudging what Everybody else has worked for all their Lives! Nobody gets a Free Ride in this world, not even YOU!
I don't think you're capable of being a Business Owner because I don't think you can take the pressure! So, do what you have to do, while you still can!
Yeah! Git me a baer!

Location hidden

#89060 Jul 17, 2013
And one more thing, Pete, if you're claiming that you're one of the !%ers , I'll tell you flat out that I think you're Lying through your teeth.!

And if you think of yourself as one of the 1%ers, that's your first mistake right there!
Dan Shipley

United States

#89061 Jul 17, 2013
Hey, Sexy Senior. I like older ladies, wanna meet for a beer?

Location hidden

#89062 Jul 17, 2013
Dan Shipley wrote:
Hey, Sexy Senior. I like older ladies, wanna meet for a beer?
Don't drink Beer. Give me a call, we might meet for coffee, if you would like.
The Original Nifong

UK

#89063 Jul 17, 2013
unSexySaggyCadaver wrote:
And one more thing, Pete, if you're claiming that you're one of the !%ers , I'll tell you flat out that I think you're Lying through your teeth.!
And if you think of yourself as one of the 1%ers, that's your first mistake right there!
Mom?

Location hidden

#89065 Jul 17, 2013
The Original Nifong wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom?
I hope you find your "Mom" soon before you drive everybody completely Nuts...and for a lot on here, that would be a short trip!
menendez

Little Rock, AR

#89067 Jul 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you find your "Mom" soon before you drive everybody completely Nuts...and for a lot on here, that would be a short trip!
dad?
The Original Obamaphone

UK

#89068 Jul 17, 2013
Gassy Lassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please come home, Mom.

Location hidden

#89069 Jul 17, 2013
^^^^...see what I mean?
The Original Genius

UK

#89070 Jul 17, 2013
They turned off the electricity, Mom!

Location hidden

#89071 Jul 17, 2013
The Original Genius wrote:
They turned off the electricity, Mom!
Tell your Mom that if she's pays the Bill, that won't happen.

If she doesn't have the money, I don't know what to tell you , or her.

If something doesn't improve in this Country, for the Working People, we'll probably all be there, sooner or later.

Location hidden

#89072 Jul 17, 2013
"Trayvon Martin's Friend Gets Scholarship Offer:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57594271/...

Location hidden

#89073 Jul 17, 2013
What's going on with this? What's happening in this Country???
----------
"DoD Furloughs Workers Not Paid Through Budget Funds."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/federa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr reader 1,783
Billy Gilman Reveals That He Is Gay 3 hr username 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 hr cpeter1313 2,477
Balanced Good Music (Feb '14) 10 hr gest 72
groomer has it worst dog grooming salon! (May '13) 23 hr kim 2
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) Fri Tew-ell 33
I will send the link out to everyone so they ca... Fri chuck 7
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville People Search