“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#81199 May 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
You TEA Baggers just knock yourselves out! I'm gone for now and maybe forever..Who knows?
You People are so boring and a good book is so much better than this!
Well this is about the 18th time you have told this lie.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81200 May 23, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is about the 18th time you have told this lie.
It's the gift that keeps on giving.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#81201 May 23, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Here's what I think about killing so-called Americans with Drones, or by any other available means, who have joined up with the Enemy. I don't care what Country you're in, if you have joined Al Qaeda, or any other Foreign or Domestic Terrorist Organization, in this Country or in any Country, as far as I'm concerned, you are no longer an American, no matter what Country you were born in! You are a Traitor and a Terrorist and our Enemy! You are no better than the lowest, garden-variety Al Qaeda Member and I want you killed, any way we can do it, before you kill any of us REAL Americans, or harm this Country! I couldn't care less about "how" you're eliminated, I just want you eliminated, ASAP!
----------
"Obama To Address Drones, Gitmo In Security Speech."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-address-drones-gi...
WOW 9 hours gone for now and maybe for good... You are such a LIAR>

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#81202 May 23, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that they make no sense babe. It's that you are an idiot. Be silent and no one will know.
She should learn that old adage, It is better to remain silent and be thought an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
roxyb

United States

#81203 May 23, 2013
Wth r yall gone do to me?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81204 May 23, 2013
I was watching Headline News tonight to see the status of the storm ridden parts of the country, and of course, the news is flooded with scandal hearing footage. Unfortunately, I did view some of this footage and quickly saw a major weakness in our current administration, and it is not our President, at least in this instance. I honestly think there is a good chance our President knew nothing about the recent scandals. I think the problem is that there are not a lot of good people working for him. An organization is only as good as the people within it.

We have Eric Holder who seems to do anything he pleases with no restraint. He's like a bull in a china shop. He says he reclused himself from all investigations, but informed everyone he really didn't inform anyone of this fact. Huh?

The Head of the IRS tells everyone she has done nothing wrong, but then takes the fifth basically giving everyone the impression she did do something wrong.

We have our Treasury Secretary who has admitted cheating on his taxes.

Then there's Joe Biden, no need for an explanation on him.

There is Van Jones who resigned after it became known he is basically anti-american.

On and on and on.

I can see Obama sitting at his desk with his head buried in his hands saying to himself - WTH?

The problem with this scenario in any organization is a severe lack of discipline. Nobody believes there will be repercussions for their actions, so they act without restraint. Both people investigated for the IRS scandal barely got a slap on the wrist. Eric Holder didn't even get this. Neither does Joe Biden or Timothy Geithner. Nobody is taught restraint at the levels underneath Obama.

I don't agree with Obama's politics, but I can see where he must be exasperated regarding his staff. Maybe the remedy for all of these scandals is a swift kick in the butt and an edict that says act professionally or vacate the premises. As hard as it is to say, I can see the possibilities of him being the victim of his staff at no fault of his own except he doesn't hire good people. If that is the case, it is probably due to his lack of experience at that level. I could be incorrect here, but looking at his staff on the witness stand and watching interviews with other members of his staff, they all look and act like renegades who are not fearful of repercussions for any undesired act they might do. I sort of understand his plight here.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#81205 May 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey OW,
I vow to change my ways in the future and maybe one day, I can work hard and educate myself to a point where I can be on SSS's intellect level. I vow to be as tolerant as she and bide my patience so that I can develop her infamous level of humanity and compassion. I truly feel fortunate to be living in the same country as her and only wish for her forgiveness for my misdeeds.
I realize her use of the terms "idiot", "azzhole", and her references to gays are only ploys to hide her true professional intellect. I can only hope to be as intelligent as her. I vote SSS/Olivia as America's Citizen of the Century and wish every American will use her as an example of true patriotism. Her level of sophistication places her above the level of any religion. In fact, she is a religion in and of herself. I can truly see the virtue within her heart and the conscious of her compassion for others. Mother Theresa has nothing on SSS/Olivia.
Now I will have to say goodnight, I am feeling a little nauseous :)
NOW... you're starting to get with the program! I knew if I worked on you long enough, you'd make SOME progress in the right direction, but you have exceeded my expectations, except on one small point. I am NOT Olivia and she is not me!
Aside from that, you're right on the money, Bucko!:)
BTW, I hope it wasn't something you ate, or drank, that's making you nauseous! Lol!
roxyb

United States

#81206 May 23, 2013
Jst hurry n get it over with.i dnt even care.torture my ass,hold me hostage,lock me away,wtf ever.idc
roxyb

United States

#81207 May 23, 2013
Im not a gd freak
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#81208 May 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
I was watching Headline News tonight to see the status of the storm ridden parts of the country, and of course, the news is flooded with scandal hearing footage. Unfortunately, I did view some of this footage and quickly saw a major weakness in our current administration, and it is not our President, at least in this instance. I honestly think there is a good chance our President knew nothing about the recent scandals. I think the problem is that there are not a lot of good people working for him. An organization is only as good as the people within it.
We have Eric Holder who seems to do anything he pleases with no restraint. He's like a bull in a china shop. He says he reclused himself from all investigations, but informed everyone he really didn't inform anyone of this fact. Huh?
The Head of the IRS tells everyone she has done nothing wrong, but then takes the fifth basically giving everyone the impression she did do something wrong.
There is Van Jones who resigned after it became known he is basically anti-american.
On and on and on.
I can see Obama sitting at his desk with his head buried in his hands saying to himself - WTH?
The problem with this scenario in any organization is a severe lack of discipline. Nobody believes there will be repercussions for their actions, so they act without restraint. Both people investigated for the IRS scandal barely got a slap on the wrist. Eric Holder didn't even get this. Neither does Joe Biden or Timothy Geithner. Nobody is taught restraint at the levels underneath Obama.
I don't agree with Obama's politics, but I can see where he must be exasperated regarding his staff. Maybe the remedy for all of these scandals is a swift kick in the butt and an edict that says act professionally or vacate the premises. As hard as it is to say, I can see the possibilities of him being the victim of his staff at no fault of his own except he doesn't hire good people. If that is the case, it is probably due to his lack of experience at that level. I could be incorrect here, but looking at his staff on the witness stand and watching interviews with other members of his staff, they all look and act like renegades who are not fearful of repercussions for any undesired act they might do. I sort of understand his plight here.
I think he got what he picked.It's not like he didn't know where these people were coming from.It was clear to him who these people were, their background.He is far from honest himself.
John Lennon

Manchester, TN

#81209 May 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
On and on and on.

Why didn't you look to FOX or "FAUX" News for this info.?

Location hidden

#81210 May 23, 2013
Man, I miss "Overtaxed"!:(
We need a voice of reason in the midst of all this craziness!
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#81211 May 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
On and on and on.
Why is it that the owners or CEO's of corporations MUST know everything that is going on, but heads of government can get away with being in the dark?

When the guy in charge says, "I didn't know that was going on" I consider that incompetence or fraud.

"Wasn't me" isn't a defense or an excuse. It's a reason to be fired.
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#81213 May 23, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that the owners or CEO's of corporations MUST know everything that is going on, but heads of government can get away with being in the dark?
When the guy in charge says, "I didn't know that was going on" I consider that incompetence or fraud.
CEOs get away with 780 billion in corporate bailouts, CEOs make 300.000 +dollars per year with annual raises while the people who do the work have not had raises in years and work with wages that qualify them for Medicaid and food stamps, basically relying on government to make up for the severe lack of wages they pay and lack of benefits they provide. They would make more than a comfortable living and still be able to do the right thing for employees, but that takes a back seat to GREED.
roudy

Livingston, TN

#81217 May 23, 2013
Pete wrote:
On and on and on.
Obama is supposed to be the smartest man in the room. He hand picked his cabinet. If those people didn't know how to do their jobs then the blame falls on him and him alone. You are known by the company you keep around yourself. Surround yourself with idiots well then....

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#81220 May 24, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying Reagan should have been fired?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#81221 May 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you Poor Little Persecuted Thing, you! Don't whine now! If you can't take it, you shouldn't dish it out!
Look at the Polls, Americans are turning against Religion of any kind, in alarming numbers!
I tried to warn you years ago, about this happening , but would you listen? Noooo! Now, live with it because the Trend has begun and it will only accelerate with time...and you brought it all on yourselves!
Hey dumbass - you didn't warn me years ago about anything. Your senility is showing quite well these days you old biddy.

Guild

#81222 May 24, 2013
Just as the Obama Administration’s public reputation is at its lowest ebb over unConstitutional surveillance and discriminatory targeting of political enemies by government agencies with unfettered power comes a decision in which an appeals court ruled the President HIMSELF VIOLATED THE CONSTITUTION when he made appointments to the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) while the Senate was taking a break.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit in Philadelphia handed down the decision last Thursday, invalidating not only the President’s appointment of Craig Becker to the NLRB in March 2010 — when the Senate was in a two-week intrasession recess — but also some of the NLRB’s subsequent actions in which he participated.

The Senate had blocked Becker’s nomination to the same position only a month earlier. In all, Obama filled 15 vacancies by recess appointment during the March 2010 break.

Last week’s ruling is similar to one made against Obama in January of this year by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, which invalidated the President’s appointments of Sharon Block, Terence Flynn and Richard Griffin to the NLRB at a time when the Senate was adjourned for Christmas break.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#81223 May 24, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying Reagan should have been fired?
For what?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#81224 May 24, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he got what he picked.It's not like he didn't know where these people were coming from.It was clear to him who these people were, their background.He is far from honest himself.
That is very true "Hey." I guess my point was that I didn't realize what a bunch of loose cannons there were working on his staff. Those two IRS Chiefs seemed shifty at best. I am assuming Obama knew them well before selecting them for this post. If he did, then politics overrode ethics and it backfired on him. I suspect a lot of politics involved in selecting cabinet positions, but then again, that pretty much happens whoever the president is. In this case though, the slant towards political appointments was a little more slanted.

Just my opinion of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 1 hr b1234here 2,181
Recommendation Needed for Roofing Company 14 hr Facts Jack 9
Justice for Misty Ambrose (Apr '13) 15 hr Damon Hazell 10
Data recovery Mac and iPhone. Help pls!!!!!! (Sep '13) Mon Janet Lans 16
Loden Vision Center Sun testing 8
What are the top 5 best restaurants in Nashville? Mar 28 trying 16
Hahaha laughing at you Mar 27 testing 2
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web