reality

United States

#80779 May 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like selling the Indiana turnpike to a group from Italy and Australia? That has already happened.
How about when Bush wanted the Arabs to have control of our ports? Thank God that never happened. Does anyone remember that?
true

Pelham, TN

#80780 May 20, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
How about when Bush wanted the Arabs to have control of our ports? Thank God that never happened. Does anyone remember that?

That's no surprise considering how close the Bush family is with the Bin Laden family.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80781 May 20, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe everyone stopped posting because willie has corrupted this thread. I miss OT - I think he was just insulted so much that he just found better things to do like most posters on this thread. willies is a scourge on society and this thread...
I agree and I think it's a pure shame! They have all the other Threads to carry on their Nonsense, but they come to this one and run all the Sensible, Decent Posters off...probably just to shut them up because they're not TEA BAGGERS!
That ought to tell everyobdy how they would Rule this Nation and all of us, if given half a chance. Don't give them that chance, THROW THEM OUT! We don't need an American Nazi-like Party in this Nation...and there's Nobody to save us like we did Germany, in WWII! So, THROW THE BUMS OUT before they get a foothold , even more than they already have!

Location hidden

#80782 May 20, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do! Just think about what he tried to do...and the Tea Baggers will finish the job, if given half a chance!

Location hidden

#80783 May 20, 2013
kemistry wrote:
I will consider voting for Hazlem
Haven't had enough Abuse yet, huh? Life isn't hard enough for you in this State, yet? Well, if Haslam and a Majority-TEA Bagger Legislature get 4 more years, you ain't seen nothing , yet! Just wait and see! These past 4 years have just been a "warm-up" for what they'll do the next 4 years and you REALLY won't like it, I promise you!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#80784 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and I think it's a pure shame! They have all the other Threads to carry on their Nonsense, but they come to this one and run all the Sensible, Decent Posters off...probably just to shut them up because they're not TEA BAGGERS!
That ought to tell everyobdy how they would Rule this Nation and all of us, if given half a chance. Don't give them that chance, THROW THEM OUT! We don't need an American Nazi-like Party in this Nation...and there's Nobody to save us like we did Germany, in WWII! So, THROW THE BUMS OUT before they get a foothold , even more than they already have!
OK, who posted this crap just to make Sassy appear completely insane?

Location hidden

#80785 May 20, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe everyone stopped posting because willie has corrupted this thread. I miss OT - I think he was just insulted so much that he just found better things to do like most posters on this thread. willies is a scourge on society and this thread...
Willard envy will get you no-where!

Location hidden

#80786 May 20, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, who posted this crap just to make Sassy appear completely insane?
Nobody did for that reason, but I knew you would post something to make you appear Completely Insane...and you didn't disappoint!

Location hidden

#80787 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about the Liberals' Moral Decay, worry about your own! We'll do just fine, but you and People like you, are in serious danger of Eternal Damnation for the way you advocate, and treat, those in need all around you! That's the number one Teaching of Christ , in the Bible, and you People violate it everyday of your Life. GOD will NOT smile upon you for doing that...I don't care what your Preacher(?) says!
If you're finished, can we have dinner on the grounds now?

Location hidden

#80788 May 20, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confused, I'm here to help others understand the secrets of the universe!

Location hidden

#80789 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody did for that reason, but I knew you would post something to make you appear Completely Insane...and you didn't disappoint!
Who's lips are those?

Location hidden

#80790 May 20, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hiding under his desk.
Bazinga.
Bazinga?

Location hidden

#80791 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no idea where you got your information from and if it's accurate. Since you chose to keep that secret, my guess is that it isn't accurate, but made up by the TEApublican Propaganda Machine for the Propaganda-Purveyors to spead any and everywhere they can.
Remember Karl Rove's stated propaganda Directive..."Tell the Public a Lie 10 times and they will Believe it"!
But, be that as it may...do you TEA Baggers seriously think that any Group, or Semi-Political Party, can openly and consistently, on every public venue available, advocate the over-throw of the Gov't., removal of a Duly-elected U.S. President, sometimes threatening and/or advocating doing it by violent means...do you seriously think that you can do this without bring yourselves to the attention of EVERY Agency of the Federal Government?
And since the Chief Law Enforcement Agency (FBI) has more than they can handle investigating Mass Killings on our Nation, possible Foreign and Domestic Terrorists who may have entered this Country illegally, or joined Foreign Terrorist Groups, even though they are Home-grown themselves...do you seriously think that you can advocate the things you do, daily, and not have every Agency in the Federal Gov't. "looking" at you, in any and every way possible?
They don't know you from Adam and their job is to try and prevent you, or Anybody , from doing what you are constantly threatening to do and/or stating that it's what should be done, in words, Pictures, and all other Public ways to the President, his Family, and your Fellow Citizens who disagree with you...even on this Forum. Every Agency of the Federal Gov't. would "look" at you, or anybody else, in these perilous times, in any way they could...and if you think they wouldn't, you are only fooling yourselves and playing a dangerous game!
They will look at me, you, or any Political Persuasion or Group, who do and say the things you People have been doing and saying , since 2009, when Obama was sworn into Office! BTW, your "timing" of when you started doing it, makes your "threat-factor potential" go up tremendously, also, especially in the Federal Gov't. assessment!
IF, and it's a big "IF", the IRS was instructed to "check out " some of you and your Groups, to try and determine if you are REALLY a harmful Threat, you brought every bit of it on yourselves and it was an extremely STUPID thing to do, because of everything that has happened and changed since 9/11...which you should have known!
I think I might stand a better chance of understanding this if you'd re-write it in a different language or something? I keep reading it, but it never gets any better... WHAT?

Location hidden

#80792 May 20, 2013
tired of ignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dunlapian ! Did you guys run VET off Topix or did he start using different name?
Hey you Guys let's go build a fort...maybe even just a dollhouse or somthin'....

Location hidden

#80793 May 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello sweet friend. I hope you are doing well.
Hi there, Real Really Sassy! I am exceedingly well and happy to hear from you. I've been traveling in and out constantly the last couple of months and I keep missing you. Anyway, let me know how you're doing and we'll catch up soon. Take care.

Location hidden

#80794 May 20, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hiding under his desk.
Bazinga.
OK, we have an unwaivering fan of "Tiptoe Tim" here!

Location hidden

#80795 May 20, 2013
Kite wrote:
Liberals are drifting into moral decay!!!
Just a little at a time
Drifting? Looks to me like the people in this administration are all on sea-doo's!

Location hidden

#80796 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I just can't thank you enough. You've always been the voice of reason where conflict abounds. You're the lighthouse in all of our storms. You're as the calming hand of a mother to a crying child. And I just have to say Oh, Sorry Mom...I almost sent this to a strange lady on Topix!:-)
sylvester

Jamestown, TN

#80797 May 20, 2013
Boring

Location hidden

#80798 May 20, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're finished, can we have dinner on the grounds now?
Lol! I don't know...what "GroundS" would that be and where are they?
If you're talking about Dinner on the "ground"...we'll have to wait until Sunday, more than likely, but whenever it is, I'd be delighted...I think! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the top 5 best restaurants in Nashville? Sat trying 16
Recommendation Needed for Roofing Company Sat roofing lady 7
Hahaha laughing at you Fri testing 2
Loden Vision Center Fri guy 7
ladies Fri heygirl 3
Hookers in Nashville Fri newguyintown 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) Fri Red Dog 2,171
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web