Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 3,584)

Showing posts 71,661 - 71,680 of138,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>Again...you don't seem to be one of those "thinking" people.
OOOO....

You think of that all by yourself? Or did your big brother let you in on it????

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...ALL you have is BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH....
OBAMA is in charge.
The IRS is under OBAMA
The IRS targeted 100% of those most vocal critics of....OBAMA.
Go figure.
When Bush was President , there was no such thing as TEA Baggers! They only woke up to anything connected with the Gov't. whenever the Bush Recession hit and they started losing some of the money they were totally focused on up until then, and it's been all downhill ever since in our Society.

Awww, don't you long for the Good Old Days when the TEA Baggers were totally oblivious to everything , except monitoring their Stock Portfolios and counting their money...incessantly!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>I heard no outrage when the IRS targeted the NAACP in 2004.....but oh yea, that was under a republican administration wasn't it. http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/irs-tar...
I don't see how your post helps your argument. I actually sounds like you are contradicting yourself.
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush won every recount. Plus, had Gore won his own state of TN - FL wouldn't have mattered. Are you really as stupid as your posts indicate>?
Gore won the popular vote by 500,000 votes and his bro. Jeb blocked the recount securing the win. His second term was won by Ohio whose voting machines made by GOP corp. secured it for him. CHEATING AND LIES ARE THE GOP TRADEMARKS.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how your post helps your argument. I actually sounds like you are contradicting yourself.
Please try and keep up. The 'Amos' you responded to is not one who has any brains whatsoever. He/She posted that in response to me.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
When Bush was President , there was no such thing as TEA Baggers! They only woke up to anything connected with the Gov't. whenever the Bush Recession hit and they started losing some of the money they were totally focused on up until then, and it's been all downhill ever since in our Society.
Awww, don't you long for the Good Old Days when the TEA Baggers were totally oblivious to everything , except monitoring their Stock Portfolios and counting their money...incessantly!
Again, the adults are having a discussion and your continual butt-ins are not only irrelevant - they are annoying.

Go to bed. Everyone knows you are drunk and full of pills anyway Linda.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
Never-mind... I now see it was someone else pointing out the hypocrisy...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
Plus, Clinton - the ONLY man to ever be a pardoned felon to be president- had TWO chances to take out bin Laden. Care to bring that up ???
Since when is cheating on your Wife a Felony...and who pardoned him?
Dang, by your erronous definition, 75% of the Men in this Nation, are Felons!...SMH...I rest my case about the intelligence and knowledge of the TEA Baggers. I think you just proved my assessment of them! Walking, talking Brain-dead Morons!
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore won the popular vote by 500,000 votes and his bro. Jeb blocked the recount securing the win. His second term was won by Ohio whose voting machines made by GOP corp. secured it for him. CHEATING AND LIES ARE THE GOP TRADEMARKS.
There have been many many presidents who have won without winning the popular vote. The Founders set our form of gov't up this way to ensure that major metropolitan centers didn't rule the vote.

Now, despite your ignorance of our form of gov't, I'll give you a pass for this post. You are too stupid to continue to waste my intellect and this site's bandwidth on.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
"100% on average" premium increases? I'm thinking supply and demand would prevent this, or is capitalism actually a sham? People struggling to pay premiums right now will undoubtedly drop their insurance completely if it doubles. It's still an unnecessary luxury to many people.
There is nothing that even remotely resembles the supply and demand model regarding Obamacare. When you arbitrarily fix the demand side, disrupt the supply side by making entities pay for the cost for other entities, supply and demand doesn't work. If you think Obamacare is an example of capitalism, then you need to study what capitalism is. Capitalism is defined as follows -

"An economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market"

How in the world does Obamacare fit under this definition?

Regarding your last statement, individuals will drop their insurance, but now they will be fined for doing so.

My quotes for next year are in and my insurance premium for employer provided healthcare is now 32.4% more than last year. This came from Blue Cross. United Healthcare was quoted at 36.4% higher than last year. Simply paying the fine for not providing healthcare to my employees results in a 24.8% increase over this past year. However, the fine will increase in 2015. I am opting to continue healthcare for my employees this next year, however, most small businesses won't and a lot will simply go out of business because any business struggling right now will not be able to absorb this added tax. At best, businesses will lower their employee headcount to reduce this tax.

This is no spin or opinion, this is based on hard core data directly from my insurance broker. Right now, small businesses are being assaulted and it is not by big corporations, it is by big government. Many small businesses simply cannot afford to do this and won't be able to.

In my opinion, by the end of 2014, the small business environment will be completely changed from what it is today. The end result will be less competition, higher prices, higher inflation, less employment and vastly more expensive healthcare insurance premiums. Yes, it is good that more Americans will now be covered by insurance. But is the huge cost associated with this worth it?? I guess we will soon see. Currently, it doesn't look good.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose you have noticed the several scandals going on right now that are blanketing all news sources. Being accused of cheating by cheaters results in total disregard for the accusers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! He/She did and didn't even realize it. I'm telling you, most of the Tea Baggers would have to have an Upgrade to be classified as "Stupid"!

I blame it on a daily over-consumption of Fox Fake News and Scientific Studies have studied that Theory and found it to be true! Fox Fake News Watchers are dumber than your Average Person!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
Plus, Clinton - the ONLY man to ever be a pardoned felon to be president- had TWO chances to take out bin Laden. Care to bring that up ???
Bin Laden hasn't masterminded the attacks that led to 3000 American deaths at that point, he wasn't quite the Public Enemy #1 at the time. Who ended up presiding over the death of that particular terrorist, by the way?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Want a giggle? Mention "accountability" and "responsibility," mention 9/11, then watch how quickly Republicans try to pin the blame for it on Clinton. It's a hoot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been many many presidents who have won without winning the popular vote. The Founders set our form of gov't up this way to ensure that major metropolitan centers didn't rule the vote.
Now, despite your ignorance of our form of gov't, I'll give you a pass for this post. You are too stupid to continue to waste my intellect and this site's bandwidth on.
Yeah??? Name one!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't suppose you have noticed the several scandals going on right now that are blanketing all news sources. Being accused of cheating by cheaters results in total disregard for the accusers.
Run that by me, again...and give an example!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden hasn't masterminded the attacks that led to 3000 American deaths at that point, he wasn't quite the Public Enemy #1 at the time. Who ended up presiding over the death of that particular terrorist, by the way?
*hadn't

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Bush isn't president anymore! Bush isn't president anymore!...but 9/11 was Clinton's fault, even though he had been out of office for nearly a year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, the adults are having a discussion and your continual butt-ins are not only irrelevant - they are annoying.
Go to bed. Everyone knows you are drunk and full of pills anyway Linda.
Just because you get that way every night, doesn't mean everybody else does!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah??? Name one!
John Quincy Adams

Rutherford Hayes

Benjamin Harrison

George W. Bush

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 71,661 - 71,680 of138,764
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nashville Discussions

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WTH 8,871
Question 5 hr General 4
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 8 hr Peter 1,330
Dave Ramsey, Lampo 9 hr Question Bad Authority 2
Data recovery Mac and iPhone. Help pls!!!!!! (Sep '13) Thu Sophia 13
Luke 19:27 proves jesus was evil and hate filled. (May '12) Thu astral_genocide 55
Nashville Auto Diesel College (Oct '08) Thu Never Jeff Baxster 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE