“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#78559 May 6, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, NT. rain, rain go away. It's finally stopped here in central Ga. but there is rain nearby.
Still cloudy but dry Nashville, but that is always subject to change.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#78560 May 6, 2013
Vet wrote:
Dunlapian, we were discussing the First Amendment a while back. I posted this on another forum and it received 50 endorsements:
The First Amendment does not include the right to yell "fire" in a theater, incite a riot or otherwise endanger public safety.
It does not include slander (malicious falsehoods).
The First Amendment only applies to the government. Private employers can restrict free speech.
4 people voted up, 50 people endorse
I will add that making terrorist threats is another restriction of free speech.
Also, religions are not allowed to kill humans for sacrifice.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#78563 May 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup , Linda and her ilk will not be happy until they confiscate all of the wealth from the evil super wealth and corporations. They will never accomplish this without disarming the people. After they get all they can there, then it will be on down the ladder to the next income level and so on until everyone in thus country is totally dependent on Government for everything. Finally, with no where else to turn for income, the Government will be bankrupt.
Exactly, and the leftists activists will not like the next income level. I prefer to listen to the communists themselves to shape an understanding of their desired outcomes. The Communist Manifesto makes it clear.

The idea that "subjects" (no longer citizens in a free country) will be "dependent" upon a benevolent government is deception. They will be dependent only upon their own labor as they are assigned "forced work" requirements in government agricultural complexes.

Read for yourselves: This is the prescribed order in enumeration for overthrowing the United States...Pay attention to article (8)

"THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO; SECTION II - PROLETARIANS AND COMMUNISTS"

"Of course, in the beginning, this cannot be effected except by means of despotic inroads on the rights of property, and on the conditions of bourgeois (Private business) production; by means of measures, therefore, which appear economically insufficient and untenable, but which, in the course of the movement, outstrip themselves, necessitate further inroads upon the old social order, and are unavoidable as a means of entirely (revolutionizing) the mode of production.

These measures will, of course, be different in different countries.

Nevertheless, in most advanced countries, the following will be pretty generally applicable.

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.

6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.

7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.

10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.

When, in the course of development, class distinctions have disappeared, and all production has been concentrated in the hands of a vast association of the whole nation, the public power will lose its political character. Political power, properly so called, is merely the organized power of one class for oppressing another."

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#78564 May 6, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text> I may have asked this before but I haven't been on this forum for about a year until recently and have forgotten. Do you live near Hillsborough Village, 21st Ave. South area? I lived on 16th and 17th Ave. South near Belmont College while in high school and college.
I live in my truck but I do stay in Smyrna on the weekends sometime. LOL
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78565 May 6, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well, D. we disagree. You can try to demonize VP Cheney but I believe he was a great VP and a patriotic American. We knew which side he was on, Obama, not so much. Bombs are going off all over the world including our own. The fact that there is turmoil in the Middle East does not negate the fact that Iraq is a free country with free elections. It is up to them to determine their future now and we gave them that freedom.You might want to place the blame where it lies, with MUSLIM, ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. If you didn't get your news (propaganda) from the news arm of the terrorists. Al Jazeera,you would be better informed.
Well you can believe Cheney was a great VP, I think he should have to be held responsible for outing a CIA Operative and blowing a CIA Operation.
Ohh please Vet, bombs are not going off all over the world, get real and try not to throw so much drama into a simple discussion.
Well if you want to say Iraq is a free country with free elections, while that country DOES have bombs going off all over the place and mortars are landing near polling sites.....if that is your idea of a free country, then we Americans are living in a Utopia.
If you can find one link that I put up from Al Jazeera that is wrong, please show me.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78566 May 6, 2013
Vet wrote:
Dunlapian, we were discussing the First Amendment a while back. I posted this on another forum and it received 50 endorsements:
The First Amendment does not include the right to yell "fire" in a theater, incite a riot or otherwise endanger public safety.
It does not include slander (malicious falsehoods).
The First Amendment only applies to the government. Private employers can restrict free speech.
4 people voted up, 50 people endorse
I will add that making terrorist threats is another restriction of free speech.
Yes Vet, I know all about you can't yell fire in a theater, or slander someone as these things can get you locked up or sued.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#78567 May 6, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, religions are not allowed to kill humans for sacrifice.
I believe this is the second time you brought up the issue about religions are not allowed to kill "humans" for sacrifice. Why do you always mention killing "humans" for sacrifice?
Gov2015

Morristown, TN

#78569 May 6, 2013
That's right!

Location hidden

#78570 May 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I believe this is the second time you brought up the issue about religions are not allowed to kill "humans" for sacrifice. Why do you always mention killing "humans" for sacrifice?
Religious groups aren't allowed to do this except for one - the secular humanists. Murder appears to be the right of this particular order..behind the dubious mask of social preference..I think they call it - "Woman's choice"!

In the near million and a half such betrayals in America every year I guess they have to call it something, it certainly is never a choice of the victim..God forbid!

The only "sacrifice" ever involved is always a helpless child..totally dependent upon a mother's love.
Burchette

Morristown, TN

#78571 May 6, 2013
Burchette for prez!
SSS

Paris, TN

#78572 May 6, 2013
I don't care what it takes, something has to be done about Homegrown Terrorists like this One AND the Media that incites them!
We need to start using that "Traitor" Law that we used to have, and if we don't have it any longer, Congress needs to pass it, again...and WE NEED TO USE IT on the Perpetrators AND the Media that's inciting them to do things like this! We're wasting valuable time and Resouces trying to stop these Homegrown Terrorist Wannabees, that we should be using to try and stop the Ones entering this Country from other Places! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
----------
"Domestic Terror Attack Thwarted In Minnesota: FBI:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/domestic-terror...
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#78573 May 6, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I believe this is the second time you brought up the issue about religions are not allowed to kill "humans" for sacrifice. Why do you always mention killing "humans" for sacrifice?
This is off topic, but since you were the one who brought it up, I wanted to respond to you. There was a story on the national news tonight about the honey bees. They reported in testing the hives, they found more than 150 different chemicals, so they can't pin-point what the drastic decline in the bees is at this time. They are definitely reporting a decline and a premium price for bees. Scary...
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78574 May 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Religious groups aren't allowed to do this except for one - the secular humanists. Murder appears to be the right of this particular order..behind the dubious mask of social preference..I think they call it - "Woman's choice"!
In the near million and a half such betrayals in America every year I guess they have to call it something, it certainly is never a choice of the victim..God forbid!
The only "sacrifice" ever involved is always a helpless child..totally dependent upon a mother's love.
Are you willing to help feed clothe educate and provide medical care for women who are single, in dire straits and unable to do so. Men are not the ones who bear children and so easily shirk their responsibility, so prol-life as long as that embryo is in the uterus, but have no interst in seeing how unwanted pregnancies turn out after they are born....No sense of community.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#78575 May 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're NUTS!
SSS

Paris, TN

#78576 May 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
If you Men could work up enough Self Discipline to keep your Penis in your Pants, Abortion wouldn't even be an issue, now would it? So, until you can do that, don't you dare to expound on an issue that you cause, but take as little responsibility for as the Law will allow you to, in most cases!

Women are NOT put on this Earth JUST for your Sexual Gratification, so GET A CLUE or SHUT UP!

Location hidden

#78577 May 6, 2013
Olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you willing to help feed clothe educate and provide medical care for women who are single, in dire straits and unable to do so. Men are not the ones who bear children and so easily shirk their responsibility, so prol-life as long as that embryo is in the uterus, but have no interst in seeing how unwanted pregnancies turn out after they are born....No sense of community.
Community? I've nver seen one delivered! You have no sense of safety for children!

Location hidden

#78578 May 6, 2013
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You're NUTS!
Yeah, I'm nuts about kids...every one of 'em!
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78579 May 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Community? I've nver seen one delivered! You have no sense of safety for children!
Ever seen a baby delivered to a mother without the ability to feed clothe educate and provide safety? Ever look at who inhabits our prisons? Ever look at how many never had a chance? I fear you more interested in your dogged opinions than in actual children.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#78580 May 6, 2013
Laughable...
Olivia

Manchester, TN

#78581 May 6, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
what are communities made of other than people, and all people are delivered. good people need support, education, food, medical care to develop. Women need resources to raise responsible adults. If they find themselves in dire straits then it should be their choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr Christsharian Law 1,367
warning ebloa is spreading!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 hr Edgar 6
Adam Hill 6 hr brokenhearted 3
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 7 hr blow obama 1,668
Are there any legal incense blends for sale in TN (Sep '11) 18 hr sambarrel 37
divorce lawyer Sun love my son 1
how many teachers in Nashville smoke weed? Sun weedless 5
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs