Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77868 May 1, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Willard while you were in Little Havana did you stop at Versailles Restaurant, as it is the place for all good Republicans to have Cuban Coffee.
I know you would never stop at Overtown or Liberty City as it would be beneath any good Republican to visit.
Yet another example of class warfare, creating ethnic, cultural and social division everywhere possible. social imbitterment is all that's required for war. This is why it's called "Class WARfare"!

Divisive forces require the fracturing of America's social fabric by which to divide and conquer. This theme is exhaustively advanced in the narrative of the Communist Manifesto - the literal blueprint for class warfare through communist revolution, and the ultimate overthrow of the government of the United States.(With noted emphasis on the intended destruction of capitalism - which means America's certain death..and the death of millions of American citizens)

Will the wolf succeed in isolating and capturing the sheep (one at a time) or will the flock use truth, their constitution, their history, and collective strength to surround and trap the wolf?

The Democratice party is still taking applications for useful idiots!
holly

United States

#77869 May 1, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
My atheist brother and his atheist wife (libs living in lib Baltimore) just had a baby a week ago.
The baby has been in an incubator since with some sort of life threatening problem.
I've was going to tell them that I'm praying for the child, but it made me think.
Do atheist pray? Or do they just HOPE?
Wow. I was wondering what kind of person would post this to make a point. Let's see, atheists, libs, and one sick infant fighting for his or her life. Have you ever thought of just being a loving, supporting brother to someone who is going through a difficult time? No matter what someone's religion or lack thereof, beliefs or political affiliation, this is a time to put those aside and rally together for sake of a very ill baby. It would be more important instead of wondering if they pray or hope is the question: can I be a big enough person to be there for my niece or nephew. Life is short. Years from now everyone will forget this thread. Will you be able to forget your stubbornness and embrace someone who needs you?
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#77870 May 1, 2013
holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I was wondering what kind of person would post this to make a point. Let's see, atheists, libs, and one sick infant fighting for his or her life. Have you ever thought of just being a loving, supporting brother to someone who is going through a difficult time? No matter what someone's religion or lack thereof, beliefs or political affiliation, this is a time to put those aside and rally together for sake of a very ill baby. It would be more important instead of wondering if they pray or hope is the question: can I be a big enough person to be there for my niece or nephew. Life is short. Years from now everyone will forget this thread. Will you be able to forget your stubbornness and embrace someone who needs you?
Typical. No answer to the question.
holly

United States

#77871 May 1, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical. No answer to the question.
I had no intention of answering a stupid question. Quit skirting the issue.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77872 May 1, 2013
holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I was wondering what kind of person would post this to make a point. Let's see, atheists, libs, and one sick infant fighting for his or her life. Have you ever thought of just being a loving, supporting brother to someone who is going through a difficult time? No matter what someone's religion or lack thereof, beliefs or political affiliation, this is a time to put those aside and rally together for sake of a very ill baby. It would be more important instead of wondering if they pray or hope is the question: can I be a big enough person to be there for my niece or nephew. Life is short. Years from now everyone will forget this thread. Will you be able to forget your stubbornness and embrace someone who needs you?
I think you grievously missed a lot here! I do not believe the poster indicated, nor intended to present a proposition of whether to be a benevolent or caring figure in the lives of dear ones! Any such notion is beyond an errant reading of the post..but I believe you know this!

I believe the poster was sincerely sound-boarding the issue of counterveiling belief systems in the interest of reconciling faith/non-faith sensibilities within the familial framework.

I believe you seized the moment to castigate honest spiritual accomodation for selfish reasons of self-aggrandizment at the injury of someone contending with a delicacy. This poster exhibits an ambassadorship you will probably never understand.

In short, I believe you owe the poster an apology. If you can't at least muster the whiskers for this level of decency, we'll just chalk it up to more hypocrisy from the sickening crowd extolling the virtues of "respect" for those who are "different"!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77873 May 1, 2013
holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no intention of answering a stupid question. Quit skirting the issue.
Yes, we know. We also easily recognize that Louis and Olvia now have a new name! This kind of obvious fraud is so disgusting!
hey fat boy

United States

#77874 May 1, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
My atheist brother and his atheist wife (libs living in lib Baltimore) just had a baby a week ago.
The baby has been in an incubator since with some sort of life threatening problem.
I've was going to tell them that I'm praying for the child, but it made me think.
Do atheist pray? Or do they just HOPE?
Aw, look at who's undoubtedly the black sheep of the family. No wonder you're such an azz. So if your brother and his wife were conservatives living in Kennebunkport, you'd feel all warm and fuzzy about the kid? Jesus, you are a real pos. Praying? Oh man that is just so very Christian of you., No wonder they're atheists considering what they have in the family passing as a God fearing person. Typical.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77875 May 1, 2013
hey fat boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, look at who's undoubtedly the black sheep of the family. No wonder you're such an azz. So if your brother and his wife were conservatives living in Kennebunkport, you'd feel all warm and fuzzy about the kid? Jesus, you are a real pos. Praying? Oh man that is just so very Christian of you., No wonder they're atheists considering what they have in the family passing as a God fearing person. Typical.
Black sheep of the family? Your stupid moniker has much to say about how your raising maybe brought into scrutiny. Antisocial behavior is largely marked by psychological deviance driven by self-loathing and an absence of self-respect. One might surmize you were traumatized somewhere along the way! Perhaps you were called to the breakfast table your entire life with screams of.."Hey Fat Boy"?

Is this why you're so angry? Is this why you're so full of hate? Is this why you're so messed up? Is this why you're deranged? Is this why you're so full of SH/T?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77876 May 1, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy - we were ordered to check reports of deserters in certain areas...and if we found them, to 'make every effort to apprehend' and "bring back", etc. etc. To this day I believe our real orders were to take them out, but was never actually told this at the time by my captain.
We found some.
In all cases I saw they were too far gone mentally - absolutely crazy in my opinion - and perfectly happy living among the Montagnard. Officially, they were not found - and listed as MIA.
Dang I hate that war.
The Article said that he was tortured when he was captured, so maybe he lost his mind because of that. It may be the merciful thing to leave him where he is, after all this long time and with his Mental Condition...uprooting him might do more harm than good.
I just can't hardly stand the thought of us abandoning him, though, and leaving him behind. It just breaks my heart!
I hated that War, too...and I wish I hadn't seen that Article! I just wish I knew whether or not he is one of ours. If he is, I won't be able to forget about him and until I find out, I won't be able to forget about him, either. It's not right for any of us to forget about him.
I don't consider him a Deserter...I consider him an Escapee from their Prison Camp, and I wonder did he try to get to a place where we could find him and bring him home, when we brought the Others home, and just wasn't able to? Those questions will haunt me!
Damn you, Kissinger! You should have made sure they were all accounted for and all of them that wanted leave, were brought home!

Stuff like this is why I hate War to bottom of my Soul! I know that it's sometimes necessary, but we should do a much better job of not leaving ANYBODY behind when it over or we pull out...and we NEVER get that right...NEVER! It's almost like we don't try very hard to get it right, or to bring them ALL back home! I want them ALL to come back home, whatever the circumstances!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#77877 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democratice party is still taking applications for useful idiots!
We aren't "taking applications" but if we were, you would be a top tier candidate !
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#77878 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we know. We also easily recognize that Louis and Olvia now have a new name! This kind of obvious fraud is so disgusting!
We thought so too, when you were "Carol" and then "Mary Ann" and then "Jaime".
I guess they all went to the tropics with you, since the judging numbers fell when you disappeared.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#77879 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Black sheep of the family? Your stupid moniker has much to say about how your raising maybe brought into scrutiny. Antisocial behavior is largely marked by psychological deviance driven by self-loathing and an absence of self-respect. One might surmize you were traumatized somewhere along the way! Perhaps you were called to the breakfast table your entire life with screams of.."Hey Fat Boy"?
Is this why you're so angry? Is this why you're so full of hate? Is this why you're so messed up? Is this why you're deranged? Is this why you're so full of SH/T?
You should call Dr. Phil, I hear he is looking for an assistant....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77880 May 1, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> We aren't "taking applications" but if we were, you would be a top tier candidate !
More evidence of your complete lack of wisdom! If I were recruited by the democratic party, I would become their prized and quintessential Trojan horse to regret. Yes, I would be every bit the subversive to the new "socialist party" (DNC) as our President has been a Trojan horse to America. Unfortunately, many are just too stupid to see it yet! Based on your unwise recommendation, You may be the dumbest Trojan of all!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#77882 May 1, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You should call Dr. Phil, I hear he is looking for an assistant....
You're full of recommendations today! I don't know how often you're seeing him, but if I had your problems..I'd seek someone very capable, not a reality show drama whorrrre!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77884 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
More evidence of your complete lack of wisdom! If I were recruited by the democratic party, I would become their prized and quintessential Trojan horse to regret. Yes, I would be every bit the subversive to the new "socialist party" (DNC) as our President has been a Trojan horse to America. Unfortunately, many are just too stupid to see it yet! Based on your unwise recommendation, You may be the dumbest Trojan of all!
This is what a continuous dose of Fox Fake News, Rush Limbaugh, Alec Jones, Glenn Beck, and all the other TEApublican Mouthpieces, will do to you!
It's sad, but it's true. They totally brainwash and indoctrinate Viewers and Listeners when they are the Peoples' ONLY Sources of "information"....amd the Viewers and Listeners become WILLING "Sheeple", as they like to call us who know better.
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#77885 May 1, 2013
Would somebody stick a pin in that bag of hot air!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#77886 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of recommendations today! I don't know how often you're seeing him, but if I had your problems..I'd seek someone very capable, not a reality show drama whorrrre!
How very "Christian" of you, OW, to use that word! <s>.
holly

United States

#77887 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you grievously missed a lot here! I do not believe the poster indicated, nor intended to present a proposition of whether to be a benevolent or caring figure in the lives of dear ones! Any such notion is beyond an errant reading of the post..but I believe you know this!
I believe the poster was sincerely sound-boarding the issue of counterveiling belief systems in the interest of reconciling faith/non-faith sensibilities within the familial framework.
I believe you seized the moment to castigate honest spiritual accomodation for selfish reasons of self-aggrandizment at the injury of someone contending with a delicacy. This poster exhibits an ambassadorship you will probably never understand.
In short, I believe you owe the poster an apology. If you can't at least muster the whiskers for this level of decency, we'll just chalk it up to more hypocrisy from the sickening crowd extolling the virtues of "respect" for those who are "different"!
I wasnt addressing you was I? My post had nothing to do with you and I don't need your verbose nonsense because that is what it is. You missed the point totally and obviously your lofty political brain is too cluttered to see it was about an infant whose life is in jeopardy and a clever bipartisan duel is bs.

From now on mind your own business when I'm not addressing you.
hey fat boy

United States

#77888 May 1, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Black sheep of the family? Your stupid moniker has much to say about how your raising maybe brought into scrutiny. Antisocial behavior is largely marked by psychological deviance driven by self-loathing and an absence of self-respect. One might surmize you were traumatized somewhere along the way! Perhaps you were called to the breakfast table your entire life with screams of.."Hey Fat Boy"?
Is this why you're so angry? Is this why you're so full of hate? Is this why you're so messed up? Is this why you're deranged? Is this why you're so full of SH/T?
Why thank you for the comment on my handle or what you old farts call monikers. I use it to answer you fat, sloppy geezers. "Hey fat boy" and you answer. See, it worked! Terrific. I didn't read your whole windy answer because frankly it's a big yawn. Most boring talk comes from you old men trying to be clever. Must be from prostate problems. Take a Viagra pops and nail the old lady tonight. It might blow out all that old carbon up you chute. Thanks again turdball!
Slow Poke

Charlotte, NC

#77889 May 1, 2013
I never realized just how small a portion of our tax dollars go to food stamps. So, why all the complaining from Republicans?

The following link will give you a receipt and breakdown for how your tax dollars are used.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/2012-taxreceipt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hahaha laughing at you 5 hr testing 2
Loden Vision Center 7 hr guy 7
ladies 8 hr heygirl 3
What are the top 5 best restaurants in Nashville? 9 hr Yummy 14
Hookers in Nashville 13 hr newguyintown 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 16 hr Red Dog 2,171
News Secret - pre-meetings' become commonplace in Te... Thu scriller 5

Hard Freeze Watch for Davidson County was issued at March 27 at 1:43PM CDT

Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]