Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
This has all been debunked for just what is is...more Conspiracy Website Propaganda! When are you People ever going to stop this Nonsense? Are you trying to aid and abett another Terrorist Attack? The more you buy into this crap, the more you're encouraging it, and the more you encourage it, the more you're helping the Terrorists! Can you not see that???
What the He*l is wrong with you People???
And what the hell is wrong with you? You are simply a mouth piece for those big corporate creaps you say you dispise.
Who's protecting who.
Check out the underware bomber and the witness Kurt Haskel.Then try the Christmas bomber and the 1993 world trade center bombing.
I look at both sides looked at all of it out there and alls you do is speak for the crime sydicate your a damn sheep and you didn't bother with the whole thing.
You run with your corporate owned and run MSM the very folks you bitch about all the time.Your like a puppy dog. They talk and you wag your tail.
http://nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/sunday/...
Im tired of you spouting off.Google FBI false flag attacks or are you too lazy to look beyond your nose.
What will we lose on this one as a nation.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a question. Maybe one of you experts can answer. Why could the K9 units not track #2 from the vehicle to the boat?
The things I found strange and things they either lied about or just blew away.And we were told to basically they speak and you listen and END OF STORY.
Your question?
I did not say I was an expert I said I have questions and is there no 1st amendment anymore either?
You best just shut your mouth or you're a terrorist or un patriotic or it's all your fault,or your a nut,or you read the wromg stuff.
Just listen to what your told believe it even if it doesn't look right or for what ever reason just shut the hell up.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
While I'm pretty sure that I know what we're trying to prevent with this and that is, an All-Out Civil War that we would surely be drawn into, and the Mass killing of Innocent Civilians...I'm still not sure that this is the wise thing to do. I hope that I'm wrong , but I'm afraid that it will come back to bite us in the Future!
----------
"Kerry Says Doubling U.S. Non-Lethal Aid To Syrian Opposition."
Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/21/us-...
What I think is we really need to quit giving aid to AlQaeda in Syria like we did in Libya,While we get screwed here because of AlQaeda.
You have not caught on yet that we are ALQaedas helpers.
Are your actually that gullible?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
What I think is we really need to quit giving aid to AlQaeda in Syria like we did in Libya,While we get screwed here because of AlQaeda.
How about watching and reading something reliable about the subject you're talking about before you make such ignorant statements. Do you even know what started the Civil Uprising? I doubt that you do. But, if you do, tell me. I already know, but I want to see if you do and if your info is accurate! There's no valid reason for you not to know...I posted a Link to a Documentary about it! But, I'm sure you didn't watch it because it wasn't a Conspiracy or Propaganda Website.
truth teller

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,yes she is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And what the hell is wrong with you? You are simply a mouth piece for those big corporate creaps you say you dispise.
Who's protecting who.
Check out the underware bomber and the witness Kurt Haskel.Then try the Christmas bomber and the 1993 world trade center bombing.
I look at both sides looked at all of it out there and alls you do is speak for the crime sydicate your a damn sheep and you didn't bother with the whole thing.
You run with your corporate owned and run MSM the very folks you bitch about all the time.Your like a puppy dog. They talk and you wag your tail.
Im tired of you spouting off.Google FBI false flag attacks or are you too lazy to look beyond your nose.
Do what you always do, when you can't dispute the message, then attack the Messenger! It's the Tea Bagger way!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
How about watching and reading something reliable about the subject you're talking about before you make such ignorant statements. Do you even know what started the Civil Uprising? I doubt that you do. But, if you do, tell me. I already know, but I want to see if you do and if your info is accurate! There's no valid reason for you not to know...I posted a Link to a Documentary about it! But, I'm sure you didn't watch it because it wasn't a Conspiracy or Propaganda Website.
Oh God.You yourself said you were confused about us helping AlQaeda when they were suppose to be our so called enemy.Have you forgotten?
So where did you get this when you made the statement?
The French admitted we were helping AlQaeda remember that?
You are so friggen arrogant.Everyone should just shape up and listen to you.You work for the FBI you sound like them.
Did you google FBI and false flag attacks?You said I was nuts a conspiracy fool.I doubt you'll look cause you would find that to be true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh God.You yourself said you were confused about us helping AlQaeda when they were suppose to be our so called enemy.Have you forgotten?
You are so friggen arrogant.Everyone should just shape up and listen to you.You work for the FBI you sound like them.
Did you google FBI and false flag attacks?You said I was nuts a conspiracy fool.I doubt you'll look cause you would find that to be true.
First of all, you can find anything on Google that you want to find, from the absolutely ridiculous to the closest thing you'll find to the truth, anywhere. But, if you want the closest to be found to the truth, you have to have some knowledge of the most reliable Sources and I doubt that you do.
Second, I don't watch Fox Fake News nor visit Propaganda or Conspiracy Websites, so most of the time, I have no idea what you're referring to or talking about. If I wanted to see and read Fiction, I'd buy a good Novel or a bad Supermarket Tabloid!

BTW, I clicked on your NY Times Link and it said the Page could not be found!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Oh, and one more thing...if I have a choice between believing the Gov't. and believing Fox Fake News, the Conspiracy and Propaganda Websites, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, and there's a couple of New Ones that entered the Arena just recently...I'll take the Federal Gov't. every time!

If the Federal Gov't is lying, sooner or later, that is always revealed. Your Sources just sink into oblivion, never to be heard from, again, without ever having to explain anything they do! Just like Snakes slithering into their Hiding Places...out of Sight, out of Mind!
truth teller

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Oh, and one more thing...if I have a choice between believing the Gov't. and believing Fox Fake News, the Conspiracy and Propaganda Websites, Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, and there's a couple of New Ones that entered the Arena just recently...I'll take the Federal Gov't. every time!
If the Federal Gov't is lying, sooner or later, that is always revealed. Your Sources just sink into oblivion, never to be heard from, again, without ever having to explain anything they do! Just like Snakes slithering into their Hiding Places...out of Sight, out of Mind!
Go to bed give your tounge a rest and start again in another hour or so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's protecting who.
I don't have to "check them out" because I paid attention when they happened.
Do you always pay "catch up" on current events by Googling them months or years later? If you do, it's no wonder you get everything so wrong!
Events happen everyday, not just at your convenience, believe it or not! You people ALWAYS want to "go back in time" for some reason, instead of learning as much as you can about it , at the time it's happening...and you rely on the Internet to catch you up, which is the worst possible Source, and the most unreliable! Crazy, arrogant People who have no clue...that's a Tea Bagger, for you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Posts are just too incredibly dumb to deserve a Reply...this is one such Post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently so because I don't remember making such a Post and that certainly isn't my opinion nor do I ever remember thinking that and don't recall ANYTHING that would make me think that we are, or were, "helping Al Qaeda"!
If you're referring to the Syrian Opposition, there is no proof that they are Al Qaeda...there is only a "rumor" that they may...key word, "MAY"...have some Al Qaeda influence in their Midst! Do you even know what they means? It does NOT mean that they are Al Qaeda!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to bed give your tounge a rest and start again in another hour or so.
Speak for yourself, Bubba, I don't type with my tongue...maybe you do, but I don't!
BTW, learn to spell "tongue" correctly! Geez! It's a 6-letter word and still, you can't master it...yet, you want to control the World and everybody in it! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
We're NOT giving aid to Al Qaeda in Syria! The Head of the Fighters in the One Town they control is an Ex-Syrian Police Officer, who quit to join the resistance. The Head of the entire Opposition is an Auto Mechanic, if memory serves!

I'll put up a Link to that Documentary , again, if you'll watch it and then, maybe you'll know something! It's obvious, that you know nothing now, so what have you got to lose?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

I found this Article very interesting, but I'm already wondering if we're starting to see what his defense will be at his trial.
----------
"For Bombing Suspects, Question May Be who Led whom."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/bombing-suspects-may-le...
ram rodder

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

why be gay? gays cannot make butt babies.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 56 min Knight 1,459
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr billl 8,593
Medical Weight Loss - OPTIFAST 18 hr DC in TN 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 hr Zeke 8,978
Cheatham jail escapee added to TBI Most Wanted ... (Dec '09) 21 hr Matt 6
Feds quietly dump hundreds of illegal immigrant... Tue Bob Rooney 1
Tennessee urges residents to vote earlyTennesse... Tue Bob Rooney 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••