Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 3,387)

Showing posts 67,721 - 67,740 of140,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

roxy wrote:
U own my ass,but mofo i mofo own ur ass too,soo bow down bitch...oh wait,u started that a long gd time ago ;p now wat...
Roxy my lady bug, who are you cursing out over here tonight? You better be sweet. Lol.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

face the facts wrote:
<quoted text> My question was (again) why does a 65 year old woman refer to herself as sexy?
Ever hear of Raquel Welch, Suzanne Sommers, Debbie Harry, Kate Jackson, Cheryl Tiegs, Sophia Loren, Goldie Hawn, etc. They all look pretty sexy to me and all are 65 or near it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

face the facts wrote:
How many names does "really sassy" aka "really really" "litenlively" sexysassysenior" etc etc etc etc go by?
We are seperate my darling. I'm the only one using this name. However SSS had it prior to Feb. Those other names are hers but I've only had this one.

Hope this helps dear.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>OWNED!!!!
SOOO EASY TO OWN!!
wish that was true...im srry.
Gamer

Minier, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Brand New Gaming PC 4 Sale.
http://chambana.craigslist.org/sys/3720840662...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

face the facts wrote:
<quoted text> My question was (again) why does a 65 year old woman refer to herself as sexy?
Just to get under your skin! Works too, doesn't it? LMAO!
face the facts

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of Raquel Welch, Suzanne Sommers, Debbie Harry, Kate Jackson, Cheryl Tiegs, Sophia Loren, Goldie Hawn, etc. They all look pretty sexy to me and all are 65 or near it.
But Linda Cooper isn't any of the above. Have you see her?
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,yeah,yeah, we know...we've heard it all, at least, 200 times before! I wish somebody would whack you really good because you're definitely stuck on Stupid!
Sassy, you missed your true calling. You would be one of the best customer service managers ever. With a bunch of irate customers calling you everyday, you wouldn't bat an eye at putting them in their place and think it was fun. People with this talent are priceless in the customer service industry. This is a compliment by the way :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Just to get under your skin! Works too, doesn't it? LMAO!
It should bother you since you are no where near being sexy. You weren't sexy when you were 20. Your features are as ugly as your personality.

That's all...
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

face the facts wrote:
<quoted text> But Linda Cooper isn't any of the above. Have you see her?
No I haven't. But I would welcome the opportunity to treat her to lunch and show her some true courtesy and respect just to show her that meeting with a republican can be a pleasant experience.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy, you missed your true calling. You would be one of the best customer service managers ever. With a bunch of irate customers calling you everyday, you wouldn't bat an eye at putting them in their place and think it was fun. People with this talent are priceless in the customer service industry. This is a compliment by the way :)
I'm not so sure about that Pete. The CPD may think differently. While working as a dispatcher there she was terminated for physically trying to fight another employee. Her temper isn't as cool as she might lead you to believe on here. She's much worse in real life. She does come off on here as a different type of personality but don't be fooled. She's a hell cat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

face the facts wrote:
<quoted text> But Linda Cooper isn't any of the above. Have you see her?
Have you? If not, you're one of the very few who hasn't.

Heck, lets just get this over with...Everybody, be on the East side of the Court Square at 2:00p.m tomorrow afternoon and I'll be there , naked as a Jaybird. See you there!
JoCoTpxr

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>She seems to think, in her old feeble mind that she is sexy. To everyone else, she`s just disgusting.
She`s using her little proxy to make comments about my looks,but at least I feel good enough about myself to use MY OWN PIC!!
Linda, you let yourself go a LONG time ago. No need to be hating on me, because you look like you belong in the deep sea!!
I see you brought out that picture again! Boy hips, no waist, big man feet dug into the sand, and hiding the big man hands and lower arms behind you.
You and your bud found a bikini big enough for you on the internet, and this trip was your coming out party, right?
And I am not prejudiced against gay people...just you.
My Lord, man! You have the nerve to talk about appearances!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not so sure about that Pete. The CPD may think differently. While working as a dispatcher there she was terminated for physically trying to fight another employee. Her temper isn't as cool as she might lead you to believe on here. She's much worse in real life. She does come off on here as a different type of personality but don't be fooled. She's a hell cat.
Well, with some customers, that is exactly what we need :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't. But I would welcome the opportunity to treat her to lunch and show her some true courtesy and respect just to show her that meeting with a republican can be a pleasant experience.
Well, I would but...FL. is a little further than I'm willing to drive for lunch. But, thanks for the invitation, anyway.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Have you? If not, you're one of the very few who hasn't.

Heck, lets just get this over with...Everybody, be on the East side of the Court Square at 2:00p.m tomorrow afternoon and I'll be there , naked as a Jaybird. See you there!
Please wear you bloomers and bleach the crotch of them if you are gonna expose yourself. Be mindful of the loose gravel. I'd hate for you to scuff your nipples.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Missy Girl Blows Me wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you're just as ugly on the inside, which is much worse.
Maybe you are ignorant, and ugly. It must suck to be you doll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Well, with some customers, that is exactly what we need :)
Well you may be correct. I don't know what your customer base is but as a rule physical violence is frowned upon. But I guess it depends on the need for return customers and pleasant atmosphere. Lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please wear you bloomers and bleach the crotch of them if you are gonna expose yourself. Be mindful of the loose gravel. I'd hate for you to scuff your nipples.
Oh, I'm not going to all that trouble. I've got a Trench Coat...just untie the belt and let it drop...And don't steal my coat, my Bail Money will be in the pocket and I'll need it.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Roxy my lady bug, who are you cursing out over here tonight? You better be sweet. Lol.
ik,i feel u.last night was hard on u,its mostly lways hard on u,but we'll b ok.n sweet as lways :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 67,721 - 67,740 of140,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Grand Cross 7 min guest 18
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 43 min Jumpy Dude Meek 1,421
Hattie B's Parking 56 min Daniel 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr WTH 8,896
Gander 15 hr Goose 1
thong swimsuits 22 hr Al Henry 6
100 Weekend Road Trips From Nashville 22 hr Joe In Nashville 1
•••
•••