Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#75141 Apr 4, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You long for pacifistic Christians who can be tormented away from posting on Topix. Though this idea along with the efforts of your stupid friends has worked many times, this isn't me, nor shall it ever be! Your hatred for me is great, perhaps greater than I realized. To witness the ability to vent this level of hate and abuse towards others, punishing me vicariously with no compunction, surprises even me! Consider it duly noted!
Such a Drama Queen. You assert that my posts are full of "hatred," yet you hold hands and skip through the sludge of obscenities with the most vulgar of posters, all the while trying to depict yourself as some sort of righteous Christian high atop your moral high horse. Nice to see you're enjoying your "reward on Earth."

I'm eager to see the elaborate Strawman you construct out of this particular post.

Location hidden

#75142 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
...and I challenge you to find a post where I wished anyone dead, or cheered on another poster wishing someone dead.
That would be much easier to do if you weren't so ashamed of your posts that you choose to hide them from being seen on your profile.

By the way, such research isn't really necessary, you've MORE than proven yourself to be the most hostile and vile poster on this forum. I don't believe anybody (except your lapdogs) would find it so hard to believe that you've wished someone dead before.

Location hidden

#75143 Apr 4, 2013
BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Probally that stupid ass UNREAL idiot..........they don't have the balls to fill my shoes......guess posting under my name is as close as they can get
"Posting under my name..."

Hmmmmmm, why does that sound familiar?

Location hidden

#75144 Apr 4, 2013
Exiting the chat room. Enjoy the rest of your hate orgy.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75146 Apr 4, 2013
OA, these People are so sick, nobody who isn't just like them could possibly condone or believe anything that comes from them.

I just wonder how many of them are the same Person and/or how they all found each other, so they could feed off of each other....and that's exactly what they do.
Just be grateful that it's their problem and not yours...and pity the Sane decent People who may have to interact with them in any way, in real Life.

“I am the one”

Since: Mar 13

Mount Olympus

#75148 Apr 4, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
OA, these People are so sick, nobody who isn't just like them could possibly condone or believe anything that comes from them.
I just wonder how many of them are the same Person and/or how they all found each other, so they could feed off of each other....and that's exactly what they do.
Just be grateful that it's their problem and not yours...and pity the Sane decent People who may have to interact with them in any way, in real Life.
Could you please close your cyrtains, I'm trying to eat.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#75150 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you poor thing, I know your stomach is turning, if you had to look at that while attempting to eat. ROTFLMAO.
If you only knew LMFAO! I always upchuck I can't look put of my window without seeing her trying to look sexy for spy on webcam BARF!

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#75152 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, Honey, I feel so sorry for you. I never knew that you were going through such a nightmare as seeing that whale trying to look sexy. EWWWW, that icky, and creepy. I will be sure to get you some heavy duty blinds, and mabye you wont have to lose your dinner. Good luck until I come to Camden. I`ll let you know when i`ll be there.
Thank you sweety, those heavy duty blinds are in need very bad. ROTFLMAO. Maybe some earplugs too I hear her yelping when her and spy are having cyber sex.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#75155 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, i`ll bring you a box of them, no problem. Geez, that`s one nasty thought. Oh WOW!! I feel so bad for everyone that lives in view of that shack. I really feel bad now, because spring is here, and you can`t even open your windows, and let the fresh air in, because it`s tainted with the sour smell of Linda! YUK, ICKY, CREEPY!
That and that god forsaken red door.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#75156 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>I will need exact measurements of your window, dear. Lol. I never want you to have to live with such a horrible sight, while you are trying to enjoy a great meal.
20x30, but lets make it 24 x 32, just to be sure I don't see any azz squeeze through the crack.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#75158 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>That will be just fine. I can`t blame you for not wanting to see any azz, but one thing, she`s all azz, so that`s gonna be hard to hide, lmao!
LMFAO! Good point, good point indeed. So much azz and not enough grass.

“I am the one”

Mount Olympus

#75160 Apr 4, 2013
Missy gurl knows wrote:
<quoted text>Not enough room on the earth. MABYE space, but not earth.....ROTFLMMFAO.
LMAO! I agree!
Gonzo

Fayetteville, NC

#75161 Apr 4, 2013
You people need to start a new thread.

Location hidden

#75162 Apr 4, 2013
"Soldier Charged With Murder In Foot Hood Shooting."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/soldier-charged-murder-...

Anonymous Proxy

#75164 Apr 4, 2013
Whoever decriminalizes marijuana

Location hidden

#75165 Apr 4, 2013
"RNC Chair Ties Obama To 'Infanticide': Is The GOP Rebrand Already Ruined?"

Click here:
http://theweek.com/article/index/242304/rnc-c...

Location hidden

#75166 Apr 4, 2013

Location hidden

#75167 Apr 5, 2013
I still LOVE Joe South.

&li st=RD02AirBbS4R7Z0

Location hidden

#75168 Apr 5, 2013
Besma_606 wrote:
Whoever decriminalizes marijuana
"Legalize It, Poll Shows."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Location hidden

#75169 Apr 5, 2013
"U.S. Official: We Are 'Not On The Brink Of War' With North Korea."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/04/u-s-off...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 hr WasteWater 3,518
Carpet cleaning (Feb '13) 6 hr suckmeass 17
justice 8 hr Susan 4
cwb tbn 13 hr CraigWayneBoydFa... 5
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 14 hr WhatWhat 1,958
Lawsuit In Franklin Causes Police To Correct Tu... (Sep '09) Wed Brenda 36
planning a trip to menages Wed curious 2
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web