Comments
66,621 - 66,640 of 146,298 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#74001 Mar 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Petey, it's my way of dealing with Nimrods like you! Otherwise, I'd be having to buy a new computer every night where I tried to teach you some sense, manners, and respect.
Ms. Sassy, there is absolutely nothing you can teach me. So save your computer.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#74002 Mar 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
French News.JSS
bashar el-assad aurait ete tue par un guarde du.
Translated in English.
Proprietory information(in France)According to reports in the Arab Press.And then republished in the Israeli Press)information that journalists say they have verified the Syrian Dictator Bashar el-Assad was killed this morning by one of his body guards.An important safetydevice has been set up at the hospital in Damasscus.
Alls I did"WITCH" was ask if anyone else heard anything on this.
Hey, if "Al Jazeera, English" did not report it, it did not happen!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#74003 Mar 26, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Sassy, there is absolutely nothing you can teach me. So save your computer.
Well, somebody can! I admit it might be a bigger job than I can handle because you seem to be a Hard Case, but you've certainly got a lot to learn, in spite of what you may think!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#74004 Mar 26, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>......time for "rumor control",
Pete, Hey was talking about an assassination(did not happen).......not an assassination attempt.
All I asked was has anyone seen anything on this,at all.
You seem to be like your friend just like to try to put people down.Either one of you could just say if you knew anything.
But that's not how you do things,is it?
I thought if this were the case it would somewhat important in what's happing there in that country.
But what matters it seems to you and sss is the twists and the turning things trying to come out on top without really having to do a damn thing but squash.
And I would appreciate it if the SSS thing would stop using phrases and things I put here and use it as her own.
BIG DADDY

Johnson City, TN

#74005 Mar 26, 2013
HASLAM......HE NEEDS THE GAS MONEY
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#74006 Mar 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, somebody can! I admit it might be a bigger job than I can handle because you seem to be a Hard Case, but you've certainly got a lot to learn, in spite of what you may think!
Sassy, you really can't teach anyone anything. You don't know this yourself, but you know nothing to teach. You are enabling people to form opinions though. Most of these newly formed opinions are that people now know they don't want to be like you. I realize you don't receive a lot of attention at home and this is your venue to get it. However, too much negative attention leads to psychotic behavior and you demonstrate this daily. A lot of people on here have sincerely proved your own contradictions, your hate, you hypocrisy, you mis-statements of facts, your abnormal personal life, your vulgar outbursts to petty arguments, etc. Yet you completely ignore all of this and simply state all of these people are liars and TeaPublicans and watch Fox News. That is simply childish and shows a person who is severely lacking in intelligence. You have absolutely nothing to gain by all the hate. Your lack of understanding of the basic principle that everyone has differing opinions shows your imaturity. Your lack of understanding of this basic principle is borderline psychotic. You will never improve your life doing what you are doing. Yet you keep digging that big ole hole.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#74007 Mar 26, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>......time for "rumor control",
Pete, Hey was talking about an assassination(did not happen).......not an assassination attempt.
I was just curious where this rumor or news came from.
BIG DADDY

Johnson City, TN

#74008 Mar 26, 2013
HASLAM Good Family

Location hidden

#74009 Mar 26, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
All I asked was has anyone seen anything on this,at all.
You seem to be like your friend just like to try to put people down.Either one of you could just say if you knew anything.
But that's not how you do things,is it?
I thought if this were the case it would somewhat important in what's happing there in that country.
But what matters it seems to you and sss is the twists and the turning things trying to come out on top without really having to do a damn thing but squash.
And I would appreciate it if the SSS thing would stop using phrases and things I put here and use it as her own.
LIKE WHAT????
BIG DADDY

Johnson City, TN

#74010 Mar 26, 2013
Haslam

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#74011 Mar 26, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's extra special bitchy tonight because her BF is hiding from her like a school child. If I were him I'd hide from her to. Lol. It's sad when you can't even get a pervert to screw you I guess.
It seems some of our resident Liberals can't even use original material. I have been referring to Linda using "party talking points" for months. Now Linda is using the talking points comment in every other post. Then there was my earlier comment about "President Chicken Little" that has Dunlapian(I think) making repeated references to the sky falling. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Hope you are doing well, my friend.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#74012 Mar 26, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Petey, it's my way of dealing with Nimrods like you! Otherwise, I'd be having to buy a new computer every night where I tried to teach you some sense, manners, and respect.
You can't teach something that you know nothing about.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#74013 Mar 26, 2013
Here's something you Liberals need to learn. It's all about something you don't believe in. Personal responsibility.

Yourself To Blame
by Mayme White Miller

If things go bad for you 
And make you a bit ashamed 
Often you will find out that 
You have yourself to blame

Swiftly we ran to mischief 
And then the bad luck came 
Why do we fault others? 
We have ourselves to blame

Whatever happens to us, 
Here is what we say 
"Had it not been for so-and-so 
Things wouldn't have gone that way."

And if you are short of friends, 
I'll tell you what to do 
Make an examination, 
You'll find the faults in you...

Your the captain of your ship, 
So agree with the same 
If you travel downward 

Location hidden

#74018 Mar 26, 2013
"Osama Bin Laden Death: New Details Surface."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/osama-bin...

Location hidden

#74019 Mar 26, 2013
"There's A Mentally Ill Gunman On The Loose In Tacoma, Washington."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/theres-mentally-ill-gun...
grammar police

Millington, TN

#74020 Mar 26, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
Here's something you Liberals need to learn. It's all about something you don't believe in. Personal responsibility.
Yourself To Blame
by Mayme White Miller
If things go bad for you 
And make you a bit ashamed 
Often you will find out that 
Swiftly we ran to mischief 
And then the bad luck came 
Why do we fault others? 
We have ourselves to blame
Whatever happens to us, 
Except for the bad grammar ( your, vis a vis you're) a good life lesson is to be learned.
Here is what we say 
"Had it not been for so-and-so 
Things wouldn't have gone that way."
And if you are short of friends, 
I'll tell you what to do 
Make an examination, 
You'll find the faults in you...
Your the captain of your ship, 
So agree with the same 
If you travel downward 
Except for the bad grammar ( your vis a vis you're) a good life lesson is to be learned.

Location hidden

#74021 Mar 26, 2013
"Obama Names Julia Pierson As Secret Service Director."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...

Location hidden

#74022 Mar 26, 2013
grammar police wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the bad grammar ( your vis a vis you're) a good life lesson is to be learned.
Strange, I think that you Teapublicans need that lesson, not the Democrats. But, I really didn't think the Poem was anything special, anyway. Nothing profound about it that I could see...just common sense that rhythms, IMO!

Location hidden

#74024 Mar 26, 2013
Ok Folks, Pay 'tantion! Lol! You're about to see something that you've seen before and you'll probably never see, again! I am ACTUALLY going to post a Link about something on Fox Fake News!
I know...the World will probably end tomorrow. Lol!
----------
"Bill O'Reilly Says Same Sex Marriage Foes Are Just A Bunch Of Bible Thumpers."

Click here:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/26/bill-or...

Location hidden

#74025 Mar 26, 2013
Well, it's about time!
----------
"JPMorgan Chase Faces Full-Court Press Of Federal Investigations."

Click here:
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/03/26/jpmorg...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 5 min guest 1,509
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr DeDominicis 9,346
Craig's list 7 hr and 5
Pressing charges for filing a false complaint 9 hr anon 1
No Refusal DUI Checkpoints 20 hr Zebo 6
Clay County Indicts Former Metro Officer - News... (Mar '10) 22 hr john 9
Nashville Sucks (Mar '10) Mon Go Blue Forever 66
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs