Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73829 Mar 24, 2013
Per YOUR link....
The bill was sponsored in the Tennessee House of Representatives by State Rep. Gary Odom.
At least you admit it was a REPUBLICAN that saved your right to vote!!!!!! You UNGRATFUL BIGGOT!
Now..... what court and WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE JUDGE you claimed 100 times ordered your right to vote be restored? Or, would you prefer to admit you didn't fill out your registration correctly and there was NEVER a court or judge involved??
Concerned Citizen

Paris, TN

#73830 Mar 24, 2013
Carey Counselor wrote:
<quoted text>
What has really been STOLEN is thousands of dollars, they say about $40,000 so far, from the Benton County Taxpayers for the County to Defend the Lawsuit Walker v. Ward et al, a Federal Civil Rights Law suit that will go to Jury Trial on June 6th of this year in Federal Court in Jackson TN.
I see from this weeks Camden Chronicle there another Lawyer bill for another $7,000 that needs approval at the Commission Meeting next Monday so it can be paid. A Jury Trial will add at least another $40,000 for lawyers fees, 2 of them, for the time spent for Jury Selection plus the actual Trial....in fact $40K might be getting off cheap.
It was none other Joe S. Kyle and his alter ego 'Aturney Ernie' who goaded and pushed Mark Ward to have 8 Benton County Voters arrested because they had their voting rights restored and were voting in past elections. Kyle used his 'connections' with the Sheriffs Office, the Sheriff he had campaigned for and his 'buddy' to do searches on others looking for other possible violators it has been said.
Reportedly whatever records from the Election Commission main office in Nashville sent back to local office clearing those voters when they re-registered to vote with the office being run by prior Director of Elections in BC, had somehow 'disappeared' from the local office once Mark Ward took over in January 2009.
So while Mr.Ward has the 'title' and gets the Lawsuit, who was his worthy assistant pushing the buttons for him to swear out the Warrants to have these voters arrested in their homes and taken to jail for voting. That is the real person to thank for the large legal bills the County is paying. With whatever he gets involved with, he attracts Lawsuits like bees to honey.
The fist meeting of the Benton County Beer Board and the Open Meetings Act Violations created by his actions brought the County a Lawsuit too.
Dirty Deeds Indeed.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73831 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't that blow your mind. The Tea Baggers say that Fox Fake News is too Liberal!
What Planet did these People fly in here from???
Let me answer that one: When Fox news use to report they had both conservatives and liberal answering the same questions. In fact, they went so far as to force an answer of the liberals becasue they would dance around the question.

Now, they are beginning to have more liberals on board and pretty soon, they will have nothing but liberals like cbc, nbc, abc, etc.

I am watching it less. Actually I believe it is too late for our country to come back from the liberal damage that has been done. So, I am just riding it out as best I can.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73832 Mar 24, 2013
Carey Counselor wrote:
<quoted text>
What has really been STOLEN is thousands of dollars, they say about $40,000 so far, from the Benton County Taxpayers for the County to Defend the Lawsuit Walker v. Ward et al, a Federal Civil Rights Law suit that will go to Jury Trial on June 6th of this year in Federal Court in Jackson TN.
I see from this weeks Camden Chronicle there another Lawyer bill for another $7,000 that needs approval at the Commission Meeting next Monday so it can be paid. A Jury Trial will add at least another $40,000 for lawyers fees, 2 of them, for the time spent for Jury Selection plus the actual Trial....in fact $40K might be getting off cheap.
It was none other Joe S. Kyle and his alter ego 'Aturney Ernie' who goaded and pushed Mark Ward to have 8 Benton County Voters arrested because they had their voting rights restored and were voting in past elections. Kyle used his 'connections' with the Sheriffs Office, the Sheriff he had campaigned for and his 'buddy' to do searches on others looking for other possible violators it has been said.
Reportedly whatever records from the Election Commission main office in Nashville sent back to local office clearing those voters when they re-registered to vote with the office being run by prior Director of Elections in BC, had somehow 'disappeared' from the local office once Mark Ward took over in January 2009.
So while Mr.Ward has the 'title' and gets the Lawsuit, who was his worthy assistant pushing the buttons for him to swear out the Warrants to have these voters arrested in their homes and taken to jail for voting. That is the real person to thank for the large legal bills the County is paying. With whatever he gets involved with, he attracts Lawsuits like bees to honey.
The fist meeting of the Benton County Beer Board and the Open Meetings Act Violations created by his actions brought the County a Lawsuit too.
Sad State of Affairs.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#73833 Mar 24, 2013
How large is Benton County?

Location hidden

#73834 Mar 24, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
How large is Benton County?
A little over 16,000 Residents, the last count that I had.

Location hidden

#73835 Mar 24, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
A little over 16,000 Residents, the last count that I had.
Not very big then is it?

Location hidden

#73836 Mar 24, 2013

Location hidden

#73837 Mar 24, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text> Not very big then is it?
Nope. Rural County. And Everybody is leaving that can.

Location hidden

#73838 Mar 24, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
That's it!

Location hidden

#73839 Mar 25, 2013
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73840 Mar 25, 2013
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dirty Deeds Indeed.
Geese Cooper! Do you THINK WE DON'T ALL KNOW THAT WAS YOUR POST? Ever since you switched from A T&T to Charter you have left a BIG footprint all over IP ADDRESS LAND! LOL!
what's sad, for YOU, is..... YOU actually THINK you food someone, ANYONE, By logging out and posting! Well... some of us have a sweet little program that tells is when posts come from the same IP, it's called a MAC ADDRESS. You might want to look at the bottom of your Charter modem and look at it..... WOW! WHAT A SHOCKER! YEP, all of those posts you THOUGHT you were making on the "down low"... haven't been.... hummmm.. have a plan "C"?
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73841 Mar 25, 2013
And.. just so ya know... gmail, curious••••, not that secure. Think fast idiot. your voter record will be on lone by the end of the day. We are ha king of faxed from NASHVILLE, All official like and everything. let's show the world of Topic what a damn liar you are.

Location hidden

#73842 Mar 25, 2013
I think you need to lay off the booze or whatever you're on , so that you stop having delusions and can make a coherent Post...that's what I think.
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73843 Mar 25, 2013
Let's see what happens next!
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73844 Mar 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I think you need to lay off the booze or whatever you're on , so that you stop having delusions and can make a coherent Post...that's what I think.
If you didn't understandy posts then YOU are the one that needs to lay off the bottle, Fool.

Countdown to the Linda Cooped voting record published on Topic, 5 hours and counting!

Stay tuned!
Non Tax Payer Voter

Kansas City, MO

#73845 Mar 25, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't understandy posts then YOU are the one that needs to lay off the bottle, Fool.
Countdown to the Linda Cooped voting record published on Topic, 5 hours and counting!
Stay tuned!
I don't pay taxes and I vote and I collect foodstamps and welfare and have 22 Obama phones and I get section 8 housing and my boy friend just bought me a new car and don't you wish you had it this good?

Location hidden

#73846 Mar 25, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay tuned!
You are one desperate and pitiful Human Being if posting my Voting Record is the Highlight of your day. Absolutely Incredible how empty some People's Lives truly are.
But, knock yourself out if that's all the pleasure you can find. I couldn't care less!
You have brought up an interesting question though. I wonder if that's legal to post it without my permission. So, I'm saying plain out that YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION!
This might be something else for I-4 to investigate, as well as our Election Office....and Topix is gonna love you for dragging them into it! Legal or not, it's something that doesn't happen everyday and the News Media might jump on this like a hen on a June Bug, especially with all the controversy in the Republican Party right now and the election heating up for next year. This might get interesting!:)
Tax paying voter

Dallas, TX

#73847 Mar 25, 2013
Nah .. not the hi light of my day, I'll just do it for kicks and giggles.
Haven't you bothered to look onto what is and isnt public record with all of the spewing of accusations you make against other people on Topic?

You might want to drop that dime and call the media! Here is my prediction.
You have posted about 1000 times that the FBI, TBI, CIA, Secret Service, ATF, DMV, and every agency short of NASA watches this site investigating posters for crap. You have claimed to have contacted all of them personally... laughable, but only because you really, really did waste their time and actually called them all. LOL! BUT... your PERMISSION is not needed to gather, or post your non existent voting record for the past 5 years... you see, you haven't voted in the past 5 years... Admit it.

I'll get it, post it, make you look like the non voting ignorant sheeple you ate and get pleasure out of the people of Tennessee seeing the official election records and having official proof that you are a know nothing, no body when it comes to ALL things political.... other than being a blindly led sheeple!

Count down to Linda Cooper voting record made public on Topic..... 4 & 1/2 hours.
The Nashville office e doesn't ignore FOYA!

Location hidden

#73848 Mar 25, 2013
Tax paying voter wrote:
<quoted text>Geese Cooper! Do you THINK WE DON'T ALL KNOW THAT WAS YOUR POST? Ever since you switched from A T&T to Charter you have left a BIG footprint all over IP ADDRESS LAND! LOL!
what's sad, for YOU, is..... YOU actually THINK you food someone, ANYONE, By logging out and posting! Well... some of us have a sweet little program that tells is when posts come from the same IP, it's called a MAC ADDRESS. You might want to look at the bottom of your Charter modem and look at it..... WOW! WHAT A SHOCKER! YEP, all of those posts you THOUGHT you were making on the "down low"... haven't been.... hummmm.. have a plan "C"?
Lmao you can't tell her or her boyfriend Martha Spy anything. They think they are so clever yet everyone knows their game. The only difference in the two is she just an idiot and he's an idiot with a very disturbed mind. They are a perfect match indeed.

Hello btw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 10 min KiMare 1,727
Adam Hill 38 min Beware 9
Do you know her? Trying to find my sister! 6 hr sRN 4
Carpet cleaning (Feb '13) 12 hr Jerry Boggs 14
ask a klansman 14 hr IW WOLFE 4
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 15 hr more amy 1,691
jeffery lee harris dob 11/20/1961 (Jul '13) Thu Next door 4
Nashville Dating
Find my Match

Nashville Jobs