Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73215 Mar 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
Obama's ethics panel gives thumbs up to testing anthrax vaccines on American babies.Black babies? Why?
They are cheaper to use than monkeys.
Nuremburg trials anyone?
You mean King Barrack does not give the Monkeys welfare, food stamps, etc.? Ah wellmaybe it was those kickbacks

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#73216 Mar 20, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! the key word is "WIlling WOrkers" Not many of those out there or at least not many for low paying jobs,,, Can make more on welfare, food stamps, other gov. issue handouts or should I say wealth redistribution!
You're correct here. The so-called "Tax-Cuts" were nothing more than one-time "welfare checks," sent to indigent people all over the country, with many being sent to dead people and incarcerated felons while in prison. Sending welfare checks is now called a "tax-cut" by the Marxist in the Oval Office. These measures did not affect the tax rate at all. It's all deception, created for people stupid enough to believe it! Thanks for your posts, I'd like to see more. Take care!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73217 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OH yeah, if this Country survives Bush/Cheney's 8 years of Deception and Dirty Tricks and the ramifications that we're still suffering, then we can survive anything!
Name two,,,,be specific now?
roxy

United States

#73218 Mar 20, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
or an abortion either. Kill that baby----only 500,000 of them have been killed in the last 40 years. Why should it matter now. Baby slayers.
actualy,they r demons set out to put all who have them in misery...thats why n the bible it says to cry wen a child is born and rejoice wen someone dies...therfor those demons return to hell...jesus n god n lord n gods word said it all n tha mofo bible..read it ther u gd jesus freak :)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#73219 Mar 20, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a phone.
REALLY!!! Economic situation that bad, huh? You did have one because you called my cellphone once and it was turned off and you promptly began bit*chin' about it on Topix. I just deleted any unknown numbers without even listening to the voicemail, just in case one of them was you. I was that UNinterested in anything you had to say!
And now, you can't even afford a phone! Bu...but...but, you supposed to have that "very important" position with a Healthcare Provider Company (scrubbing floors, is my guess), so what happened to that, Queenie?

I apologize, Folks, it's beneath me to make fun of anybody's job situation, in this day and time especially, and....there's nothing wrong with "scubbing floors, it's good honest work...but please, just allow me to sink to the lowest level of human existence just this one time , to make fun of this complete Phony! I just couldn't resist taking advantage of the opportunity and "he" certainly deserves it.
Other than that, I am completely and profoundly sorry for sinking to their Level and I humbly ask for your forgiveness! And to all you "Floor Scrubbers", I don't know what we would do without you...I just wish they would pay you more because you deserve it!
roxy

United States

#73220 Mar 20, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean King Barrack does not give the Monkeys welfare, food stamps, etc.? Ah wellmaybe it was those kickbacks
he gave that to the demons jackass

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#73221 Mar 20, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>*pillorying
It is impossible for you to state the truth about anything so why should we believe your fake sources like motherjones, st al?

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#73223 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh GREAT! I now have a "Self-Appointed Baby-Sitter" and it's somebody that's such an obnoxious Knuckle-dragging Neanderthal that I would do well to remain in his presence for 5 minutes, without letting my dark side completely over-rule my common sense! Lucky Me!:(
Linda, are you so clueless that you have not realized that I have been exposing your lies on here for 2 years?

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#73224 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called W-O-R-K...you should try it sometime! Then, I wouldn't have to support your sorry azz and take a bunch of Lip, while doing it!
Again you have it backwards. You are the one who does not work. It is those of us who are working that support you.
What

United States

#73225 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY!!! Economic situation that bad, huh? You did have one because you called my cellphone once and it was turned off and you promptly began bit*chin' about it on Topix. I just deleted any unknown numbers without even listening to the voicemail, just in case one of them was you. I was that UNinterested in anything you had to say!
And now, you can't even afford a phone! Bu...but...but, you supposed to have that "very important" position with a Healthcare Provider Company (scrubbing floors, is my guess), so what happened to that, Queenie?
I apologize, Folks, it's beneath me to make fun of anybody's job situation, in this day and time especially, and....there's nothing wrong with "scubbing floors, it's good honest work...but please, just allow me to sink to the lowest level of human existence just this one time , to make fun of this complete Phony! I just couldn't resist taking advantage of the opportunity and "he" certainly deserves it.
Other than that, I am completely and profoundly sorry for sinking to their Level and I humbly ask for your forgiveness! And to all you "Floor Scrubbers", I don't know what we would do without you...I just wish they would pay you more because you deserve it!
wow what a bitch u are just saying do u have nothing but this post in your life? Damn I feel sorry for ur dumb ass
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#73226 Mar 20, 2013
roxy wrote:
<quoted text> actualy,they r demons set out to put all who have them in misery...thats why n the bible it says to cry wen a child is born and rejoice wen someone dies...therfor those demons return to hell...jesus n god n lord n gods word said it all n tha mofo bible..read it ther u gd jesus freak :)
What have you been snorting girl. You can't even talk intelligently

No one said anything about Jesus or the Bible but it is pain, you could use a whole lot of both.

Location hidden

#73227 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY!!! Economic situation that bad, huh? You did have one because you called my cellphone once and it was turned off and you promptly began bit*chin' about it on Topix. I just deleted any unknown numbers without even listening to the voicemail, just in case one of them was you. I was that UNinterested in anything you had to say!

As though this is the first time you have been nasty? You were born a nasty, hateful, vial wench. You do realize when she reads this she will verbally rip you to shreds I hope? Let me know how this works out for you wench.

Location hidden

#73228 Mar 20, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
or an abortion either. Kill that baby----only 500,000 of them have been killed in the last 40 years. Why should it matter now. Baby slayers.
Yeah Buddy...they're teasured as a Fetus, but once they're born, they can starve to death, for all you care! After all, it's your Money that will be used to feed them and..."they ain't getting it, if bit*hing continuously everyday" will keep them from taking one red Penny of it, for food for that "born-Fetus"! And you'll elect those Tea Baggers to make sure that the Mother doesn't get any Medical Care that she can't pay for herself, while she's carrying that "precious Fetus" that you love so much. It doesn't matter if it's brain may not get the nutrients to develope properly because the Mother doesn't have any food or the right kind of Food...you sure "ain't gonna pay to feed that Free-loader"...but you "LOOOVE" that Precious Fetus so dearly!
But, the minute it's born, it's not getting any of your precious Tax Money to buy it's formula, either, it needs to get out and get a job and stop being one of the 47% of "Takers" in this Country. You work too hard for your money to give it to a worthless Baby, but YOU LOOOVE those Precious Little Fetuses! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#73229 Mar 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy hell. You're a lunatic. You asked me to call you, and when I did, you started posting that I was trying to murder you. Lol. I can find the posts if you'd like.

Don't worry about my job, Sasshole. Worry about the fact that you don't have one or any other means of adult interaction outside of a virtual world.

I understand that you would quickly provide your number to a complete stranger on the Internet the moment they ask, but not all of us are that desperate. Of course I have a phone, Sasshole, and apparently you have no ability to detect snarkiness. ;)

Location hidden

#73230 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Again you have it backwards. You are the one who does not work. It is those of us who are working that support you.
She's full of lies this evening. In her dementia riddled mind she works hard and never puts anyone down. The fact of the matter is she ...well you already know what she's about. Lol.
roxy

United States

#73231 Mar 20, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you been snorting girl. You can't even talk intelligently
No one said anything about Jesus or the Bible but it is pain, you could use a whole lot of both.
excuse me mofo,i snort wtf i wanna mofo snort,been thinkin bout shootin up too n bitch,i said somethin bout jesus n tha mofo bible n obviously,u been listenin,soo then u become my follower,now bow down to yo mofo queen,bitch ;)

Location hidden

#73232 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Again you have it backwards. You are the one who does not work. It is those of us who are working that support you.
REALLY??? Well, you need to file a complaint with somebody because I haven't seen a penny of YOUR money, only MY money that I EARNED by working for it...and being smart with it!
So, check into that because I'm getting cheated out of YOUR Money, if I'm supposed to be getting it...because I AM NOT in any shape , form , or fashion!
If you'd been smarter with your money, I'd be owed more of it...but, I'll take the few Pennies you claim to owe me that I'm not getting...because those pennies make dollars, if there's enough of them. So, get off your lazy azz and find MY money that you say I'm getting and I AM NOT!
What

United States

#73233 Mar 20, 2013
Wow what positive is ever coming from this post? People please stop this and grow up all u look stupid....

Location hidden

#73235 Mar 20, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, are you so clueless that you have not realized that I have been exposing your lies on here for 2 years?
NO, you've been lying about me for 2 years. But, I don't expect anything, but Lying from you, so there's no surprise there and you're completely IRRELEVANT to me, other than being the JOKE that you've made of yourself on this Forum, trying to get my attention, in every way possible. I decided to be "generous" tonight and humor your obsession alittle. Now, I've done that, so Go away, you bore me!
roxy

United States

#73236 Mar 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She's full of lies this evening. In her dementia riddled mind she works hard and never puts anyone down. The fact of the matter is she ...well you already know what she's about. Lol.
wtf do u think u talkin to? I put dumbfucks like u dwn for a mofo livin n guess why mofo...coz of loones like u...dont like it,go sit n tha corner n cry bout it,as u sway,left to rt,rt to left,suckin on ur thumb..ill come over,start slappin u on tha bk,then ill kick u str8 thru tha gd wall,sound cheezy bby?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 32 min Holly 1,977
Man Holds Family Members Hostage - NewsChannel ... (Mar '10) 14 hr aryanbitch 3
Wounded Warrior Nashville Celebrity Support 19 hr Donor 3
Newschannel 5 - BREAKING NEWS 23 hr NOT breaking news 1
planning a trip to menages Fri Been there 3
Is Metro Councilman Jason Holleman a Racist? Fri Facts Jack 1
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate Fri Lawrence Wolf 3,520
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web