Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Nashville Forum

Comments (Page 3,193)

Showing posts 63,841 - 63,860 of124,159
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Hey wrote:
Did anyone see that documentary I had put up before"The Great Pension Fund Hoax-Corporation Nation"
They were showing the city,state,and county pension records where the amounts that workers were putting in and taxpayer money going in and the government basically having mega stocks in the top companies and stocks in other countries.
We are talking big time stock.Enough to be in control of these corporations, the controling factor to place in CEOs.
According to this the government has income to pay off the debt.
Had any one else seen this.
Sorry Hey, I missed it......but if you put it up again, I'll be sure to look at it.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
I think it's mother natures punishment for messing with her natural ways.
I say...WAY TO GO SUPER WEEDS
This is nature's ability to adapt to adverse conditions at work. Like cactus growing in a desert, or tiny deer adapted to small barrier islands.
Modern farming methods have allowed massive amounts of food to be grown by comparitavely few farmers. Unfortunately some have decided to cash in NOW and to heck with tomorrow. Roundup is a fairly safe chemical as chemical weed killers go...but overuse and poor farming practices can and at times do cause unintended and dangerous consequences. Super weeds will now infect fields of farmers that did not engage in overuse...and they will have to deal with the mess they did not help to create. Where is the incentive for those farmers to act prudently in the future ? There isn't one....in fact, the opposite is true.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Roundup is killing the bees.
But never fear Monsantos to the rescue.
FRANKEN BEES
PaTENT # 2457842149
MONSANTO...BEYOND GOD

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. I have been wanting to say something along those lines for a long time. But you put it so much better than I could.
BEND OVER, Pucker up, AND LET ME KISS IT!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

When we end up tumor ravaged, as the lab rats in the French study show,what's next from Monsanto, FRANKEN FOLKS?
This company is EVIL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
When we end up tumor ravaged, as the lab rats in the French study show,what's next from Monsanto, FRANKEN FOLKS?
This company is EVIL.
Why that's Capitalism at it's finest...you know, what you've been advocating and fighting for tooth and toenail? You want it...you got a taste of it...and NOW, you're bit*ching about it! Letting the Wealthy and Powerful Corporations have Unlimited Rule isn't the Picnic that you've been preaching it is, now is it???
Call your Teapublican Congressman and Bit*h to him/her...I don't want to read your whining and crying about where you went wrong!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

"Republicans Are Furious At Obama For Prosecuting An Alleged Terrorist."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/sulei...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why that's Capitalism at it's finest...you know, what you've been advocating and fighting for tooth and toenail? You want it...you got a taste of it...and NOW, you're bit*ching about it! Letting the Wealthy and Powerful Corporations have Unlimited Rule isn't the Picnic that you've been preaching it is, now is it???
Call your Teapublican Congressman and Bit*h to him/her...I don't want to read your whining and crying about where you went wrong!
Lady your a loon bird.
I NEVER SAID THESE THINGS.
YOU DO NOT LISTEN OR COMPREHEND.
WHO is always bitching about these corporations killing people and our government letting them get away with it?
NOT YOU.SO SHUT THE HELL UP.I really think you are on drugs.
guess who

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
Click here:
You are a terrorist yourself.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Click here:
They are not furious over him prosecuting. They are upset that he wants to bring the terrorist to New York to do it. Don't you ever read anything other than mother jones?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
Click here:
Great link Linda;
Long story short: Better conviction rate in Civilian Courts and by NOT ADDING new detainees to Gitmo, the faster President Obama can close it!
BTW, it would be sweet justice if it's done in N.Y.C.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not furious over him prosecuting. They are upset that he wants to bring the terrorist to New York to do it. Don't you ever read anything other than mother jones?
Well, it's good to know that you read the Article. I don't change the Headline of the Articles that I post, so take your complaint to the Reporter that wrote it , not me.
And YES, I read and sometimes post about 40-something, or more, other Sources besides Mother Jones, each day, and you would know that if you bothered to read them...IN the Link. Asking you to read all the Articles that I post, would put too much of a strain on your Small Brain, so I wouldn't even expect you to do that!

BTW, I read some of the Far-Right Wing Propaganda Websites, too, when I'm in the mood for a good laugh! They tell me exactly where you TEApublicans get the Garbage that you spew, almost word for word...as well as where Fox Fake News gets their talking points from, also...without having to endure the torture of watching them...and the expense of me having to buy a new TV on a regular basis, when I throw a shoe through the screen!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
Click here:
We should be water boarding him....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Great link Linda;
Long story short: Better conviction rate in Civilian Courts and by NOT ADDING new detainees to Gitmo, the faster President Obama can close it!
BTW, it would be sweet justice if it's done in N.Y.C.
Thanks, Dunlapian. I wonder why the TEApublicans are so afraid to bring the Terrorists to trial in the U.S.? I sometimes wonder if they really object that much to what Al Qaeda did...after all, those were Working People they killed on 9/11 and they don't think working People are worth much...only the Super Wealthy are worth anything to them. They've proven that over and over, in words and actions!
If that's not it, then the only other thing that I can figure is that, they are Cowards who are terrified of Al Qaeda and they only show any courage when they are Bullying the American People!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BEND OVER, Pucker up, AND LET ME KISS IT!
I've told you before to stop propositioning me. I'm not interested!!!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Dunlapian. I wonder why the TEApublicans are so afraid to bring the Terrorists to trial in the U.S.? I sometimes wonder if they really object that much to what Al Qaeda did...after all, those were Working People they killed on 9/11 and they don't think working People are worth much...only the Super Wealthy are worth anything to them. They've proven that over and over, in words and actions!
If that's not it, then the only other thing that I can figure is that, they are Cowards who are terrified of Al Qaeda and they only show any courage when they are Bullying the American People!
The TeaBaggers just want to keep filling up Gitmo so they can say, "See, I told you is a liar....he didn't close Gitmo".

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

You know, the more I read of Linda's rantings, and the more BS I see coming out of the White House, the easier it becomes for me to understand the reasoning behind the Democratic mascot. I guess it goes to show that, when youe party mascot is a jackazz, you are obligated to act like one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

If this doesn't prove to you that the TEApublicans getting back in total Power and having Absolute Dominance in this Country is the most important thing in the world to them and the ONLY thing they care about...even more important than protecting our Citizens from the Terrorists and future Terrorist Attacks...then you've been, and are, living in an Alternate Universe!
----------
"GOP Tries to Block Obama From Meeting Pledge On U.S. Terror Trials."

Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/...

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

your*
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you before to stop propositioning me. I'm not interested!!!
What an awful thought. I surely feel for you. You must be having nightmares that she is propositioning you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 63,841 - 63,860 of124,159
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thinking outloud 5 hr Missy 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 10 hr vol 1,049
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Get Real 8,463
Club ménage (May '11) 13 hr sugarspice 198
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 19 hr Zebo 371
steve dozier king of Judicial MISCONDUCT (Oct '13) 21 hr Evette 23
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) Fri sally 58,245
•••
•••
•••
Nashville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Nashville Jobs