Comments
63,821 - 63,840 of 141,429 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70820
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. I have been wanting to say something along those lines for a long time. But you put it so much better than I could.
BEND OVER, Pucker up, AND LET ME KISS IT!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70822
Mar 9, 2013
 
When we end up tumor ravaged, as the lab rats in the French study show,what's next from Monsanto, FRANKEN FOLKS?
This company is EVIL.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70823
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hey wrote:
When we end up tumor ravaged, as the lab rats in the French study show,what's next from Monsanto, FRANKEN FOLKS?
This company is EVIL.
Why that's Capitalism at it's finest...you know, what you've been advocating and fighting for tooth and toenail? You want it...you got a taste of it...and NOW, you're bit*ching about it! Letting the Wealthy and Powerful Corporations have Unlimited Rule isn't the Picnic that you've been preaching it is, now is it???
Call your Teapublican Congressman and Bit*h to him/her...I don't want to read your whining and crying about where you went wrong!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70824
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

"Republicans Are Furious At Obama For Prosecuting An Alleged Terrorist."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/sulei...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70825
Mar 9, 2013
 
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Why that's Capitalism at it's finest...you know, what you've been advocating and fighting for tooth and toenail? You want it...you got a taste of it...and NOW, you're bit*ching about it! Letting the Wealthy and Powerful Corporations have Unlimited Rule isn't the Picnic that you've been preaching it is, now is it???
Call your Teapublican Congressman and Bit*h to him/her...I don't want to read your whining and crying about where you went wrong!
Lady your a loon bird.
I NEVER SAID THESE THINGS.
YOU DO NOT LISTEN OR COMPREHEND.
WHO is always bitching about these corporations killing people and our government letting them get away with it?
NOT YOU.SO SHUT THE HELL UP.I really think you are on drugs.
guess who

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70826
Mar 9, 2013
 
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Are Furious At Obama For Prosecuting An Alleged Terrorist."
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/sulei...
You are a terrorist yourself.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70827
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Are Furious At Obama For Prosecuting An Alleged Terrorist."
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/sulei...
They are not furious over him prosecuting. They are upset that he wants to bring the terrorist to New York to do it. Don't you ever read anything other than mother jones?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70829
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Are Furious At Obama For Prosecuting An Alleged Terrorist."
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/sulei...
Great link Linda;
Long story short: Better conviction rate in Civilian Courts and by NOT ADDING new detainees to Gitmo, the faster President Obama can close it!
BTW, it would be sweet justice if it's done in N.Y.C.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70830
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

BC Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not furious over him prosecuting. They are upset that he wants to bring the terrorist to New York to do it. Don't you ever read anything other than mother jones?
Well, it's good to know that you read the Article. I don't change the Headline of the Articles that I post, so take your complaint to the Reporter that wrote it , not me.
And YES, I read and sometimes post about 40-something, or more, other Sources besides Mother Jones, each day, and you would know that if you bothered to read them...IN the Link. Asking you to read all the Articles that I post, would put too much of a strain on your Small Brain, so I wouldn't even expect you to do that!

BTW, I read some of the Far-Right Wing Propaganda Websites, too, when I'm in the mood for a good laugh! They tell me exactly where you TEApublicans get the Garbage that you spew, almost word for word...as well as where Fox Fake News gets their talking points from, also...without having to endure the torture of watching them...and the expense of me having to buy a new TV on a regular basis, when I throw a shoe through the screen!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70831
Mar 9, 2013
 
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Republicans Are Furious At Obama For Prosecuting An Alleged Terrorist."
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/sulei...
We should be water boarding him....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70832
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Great link Linda;
Long story short: Better conviction rate in Civilian Courts and by NOT ADDING new detainees to Gitmo, the faster President Obama can close it!
BTW, it would be sweet justice if it's done in N.Y.C.
Thanks, Dunlapian. I wonder why the TEApublicans are so afraid to bring the Terrorists to trial in the U.S.? I sometimes wonder if they really object that much to what Al Qaeda did...after all, those were Working People they killed on 9/11 and they don't think working People are worth much...only the Super Wealthy are worth anything to them. They've proven that over and over, in words and actions!
If that's not it, then the only other thing that I can figure is that, they are Cowards who are terrified of Al Qaeda and they only show any courage when they are Bullying the American People!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70833
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
BEND OVER, Pucker up, AND LET ME KISS IT!
I've told you before to stop propositioning me. I'm not interested!!!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70835
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Dunlapian. I wonder why the TEApublicans are so afraid to bring the Terrorists to trial in the U.S.? I sometimes wonder if they really object that much to what Al Qaeda did...after all, those were Working People they killed on 9/11 and they don't think working People are worth much...only the Super Wealthy are worth anything to them. They've proven that over and over, in words and actions!
If that's not it, then the only other thing that I can figure is that, they are Cowards who are terrified of Al Qaeda and they only show any courage when they are Bullying the American People!
The TeaBaggers just want to keep filling up Gitmo so they can say, "See, I told you is a liar....he didn't close Gitmo".

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70836
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

You know, the more I read of Linda's rantings, and the more BS I see coming out of the White House, the easier it becomes for me to understand the reasoning behind the Democratic mascot. I guess it goes to show that, when youe party mascot is a jackazz, you are obligated to act like one.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70838
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If this doesn't prove to you that the TEApublicans getting back in total Power and having Absolute Dominance in this Country is the most important thing in the world to them and the ONLY thing they care about...even more important than protecting our Citizens from the Terrorists and future Terrorist Attacks...then you've been, and are, living in an Alternate Universe!
----------
"GOP Tries to Block Obama From Meeting Pledge On U.S. Terror Trials."

Click here:
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/...

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70839
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

your*
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70841
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you before to stop propositioning me. I'm not interested!!!
What an awful thought. I surely feel for you. You must be having nightmares that she is propositioning you.
BC Resident

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70842
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

NTMD8OR, just once I would love for her to explain to any of us why the president seldom has the American flag behind him when he makes speeches and why there are photos of him not saying the Pledge. I noticed the other day when I asked the simple question if it was true there were 5 navy ships docked at one time I got no answer.
Wow

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70843
Mar 9, 2013
 
Wow

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70844
Mar 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

What a Phony, Low-Class Opportunist!
----------
"Rand Paul Exploits Drones Grandstanding With False Fundraising Letter."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/03/rand-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Nashville Forum right now

Search the Nashville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 4 hr Knight 1,459
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr billl 8,593
Medical Weight Loss - OPTIFAST 21 hr DC in TN 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 22 hr Zeke 8,978
Cheatham jail escapee added to TBI Most Wanted ... (Dec '09) Tue Matt 6
Feds quietly dump hundreds of illegal immigrant... Tue Bob Rooney 1
Tennessee urges residents to vote earlyTennesse... Tue Bob Rooney 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Nashville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Nashville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Nashville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nashville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••