Reports: Pitcher Hiroki Kuroda to return to Japan, pitch for Carp

Japanese media report free-agent right-hander Hiroki Kuroda will return to Japan in 2015 to pitch for his first team, the Hiroshima Toyo Carp. The reports say Kuroda, who turns 40 in February, has signed a one year contract worth $3.3 million.

Full Story
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#68796 Feb 22, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What is being blamed on Bush, is exactly who caused it and did it, it's not made up...nor false blame! You can choose to remain in denial about that, but it does not change the facts and they can be easily verified, if you really wanted to know the truth!
Most of what you blame Obama for is FALSE BLAME and I think you know it!
Put the Blame where it rightfully belongs, no matter who it is and STOP making stuff up, just because you don't like Obama! It serves no useful purpose, whatsoever!
what have I blamed Obama For. The cell phone is in his era,, get real girl. It is still free and regardless of whether he did it or not,(the people who will be getting it and voting for him because of it,) they believe he give it to them. Just like Bush Cause the recession of 2008-2009. Regardless--he got blamed for it. So now Obama can take his dose of salts whether he likes it or not.@ You can too.

One other thing. You dem/libs have created a monster. Those who vote for him will do so regardless from now on. You or I cannot stop it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#68797 Feb 22, 2013
Honestly, this is for you...and you're right about the Supreme Court on the "Eminent Domain" Issue, but I think there was somethings that came before that, if memory serves. I will find it and post it, just for you! But, in the meantime...regarding "Sequestration" and who wanted it...notice the quotation marks and Dates:
----------

"the President's Sequester"...

-John Boehner, February 2013
----------
"Set up a new sequestration process to cut spending across-the-board-and ensure that any debt limit increase is met with greater spending cuts-If Joint Commission fails to achieve at least $1.3T in deficit reduction."

-John Boehner, July 2011
----------
"When you look back at this final Agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I'm pretty happy."

John Boehner, August 2011
really

Jackson, TN

#68798 Feb 22, 2013
Squirrelly Early wrote:
You inbred hicks ever going to let this item die?
Or is it the only thing going on in your basements?
First off it's not an "item" it's a topic.You obviously are to stupid to know the diffrence.An item is something you can buy or sell. A topic is something you can discuss.
As far as being the only thing going on in the basement. No your mom comes over to everyones house she can to blow them.Now you know how you got here!!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#68799 Feb 22, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
Phone(s)$90.aprox month
Electric $350.00+
Fuel oil $500.00+or-
Food $100.00wk Family of 2
House payment (paid for)
Cable $50?
Internet$50
Car & House insurance $1000yr
Mis.$5000
Wow - your car and house insurance is cheap per year. Who do you have insurance with? How about property taxes? I paid mine today and am still a little raw...
Joe

Kingsport, TN

#68800 Feb 22, 2013
Id support any pro 2nd amendment right advocate, and someone who would be willing to look about throwing out the unconstitutional legislation that make it acceptable to convict someone of dui on circumstantial evidence. I slept in a vehicle under the influence due to the fact that Ive had 2 cousins die in alcohol related accidents and was not willing to drive and had to wait on my paycheck to clear the bank at 2am so i could get a cab. Besides the fact that I had a cdl and it means my livelihood. I would never drive, "ever" under the influence. Ever! Bashing a law abiding citizens to make a buck is why we kicked England out on their butts, "partly" in 1776.This will even effect my retirement. After Ive seen what kinda hustle and what kind of circus the legal system is, i have lost total respect for the system. And is hard for me to get worked up by anybody who wants to be grand master in the circus tent of TN! It sickens me to my stomach to see the way our country and state has become, there is no respect, honor or dignity anymore. And this concludes my rant as i work my hotel job at 33 waiting on my retired parents to come pick me up, for which whom i live with now...due to circumstantial evidence that made me homeless, and unemployable for 10 yrs after a safe 12 years in the transportation industry. Sad to say, im probably one of many thousands innocently convicted and life ruined by unconstitutional current legislation!!!! I wont even vote anymore, im sickened to that degree!!!!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#68801 Feb 22, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go shooting off without facts:
Congress did not vote in a change to the ""Emminent Domain" Law,"
2005---SUpreme Court Ruled in favor of a developer in NewJersey.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelo_v._City_of_...
June 23, 2006, G. Bush issued executive order limiting the amount and type of land that could be seized. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminent_domain
Obama put in the Sequester we are now going through. Do you think that everybody should just let you spend and spend and spend with out them saying anything. Obama is a failure so far.
Lets see, Obama just got that 14% on the Rich and now he wants more. Try to keep up.
Congress has passed two bills, held up by dirty harry, that would make necessary cuts, to get rid of the sequester and close loopholes among other things. Boy, Your brain washed bad.
Oh, the obama's buddies can pay no taxes but if they are a considered a republican business, they have to pay it all back. Lets, see, there General Electric, Apple, and Now, facebook that does not pay any (ZERO taxes)
How many are tea party people are there in congress (15-20??? out of 400+...
I have come to the conclusion that most (not all) the people the write in the thread are either related, have been related, are friends, or live within the same neighbor hood. Why? because all you do is fuss and fight, call each other names, and then tell each other stories about the big bad teapublicans that will take you house away, burn you babies, kill your dogs, put in a dungeon, starve you, take away your welfare, food stamps and ....and........ God help you cause I can't
Sometimes its better to turn away from a lost cause than try and correct it and lose.
Now "Honestly", lets go back and correct one of your "FACTS", you say there are 15-20 tea party people in congress.........when in fact the number is 49.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#68802 Feb 22, 2013
Normal year for me.

Food $100-$150 monthly : sugar, coffee, flour, cornmeal, T Paper, spices, along with personal items. I grow or hunt the rest.

Animal feed monthly:$350 I grow most of this too. Including eggs, chickens, cows, goats, among others.

Cable/phone/internet(6m) bundle monthly:$109

Electric bill monthly :$0 I'm off the grid. Generators, windmill,and solar. Hooked into a battery back up system.

Car and farm insurance $2500 a year

Property paid in full.

Farm land taxes very reasonable.

Fuel for farm equipment Monthly :$300 growing season
$100 a month in Winter
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#68803 Feb 22, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - your car and house insurance is cheap per year. Who do you have insurance with? How about property taxes? I paid mine today and am still a little raw...
Very good questions!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#68804 Feb 22, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>First off it's not an "item" it's a topic.You obviously are to stupid to know the diffrence.An item is something you can buy or sell. A topic is something you can discuss.
As far as being the only thing going on in the basement. No your mom comes over to everyones house she can to blow them.Now you know how you got here!!
You tell em, Jackson!

Since: Jul 10

Cumberland City, TN

#68805 Feb 22, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now "Honestly", lets go back and correct one of your "FACTS", you say there are 15-20 tea party people in congress.........when in fact the number is 49.
Notice the question marks beside the 15-20

That means the person posting isn`t sure of the correct number and is asking 15-20 ???

Thanks for answering the ???

Just saying
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#68806 Feb 22, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
!970s
Phone $7.00 month
Electric $12.00
Fuel oil $35.00
Food $100.00 Family of 4
House Payment $108.00
This is why we could make it on the cheap
What do we pay now for this same stuff?
And you could pay your healthcare out of pocket pretty much.
Oh the good old days.
Oh but we have no inflation caused by Obama fed printing all that money.. When are people going to wake up
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#68807 Feb 22, 2013
TJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the question marks beside the 15-20
That means the person posting isn`t sure of the correct number and is asking 15-20 ???
Thanks for answering the ???
Just saying
When his lead sentence is about facts, yet his facts are less then half???.......it does not add up!

Since: Jul 10

Cumberland City, TN

#68808 Feb 22, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>When his lead sentence is about facts, yet his facts are less then half???.......it does not add up!
The part you posted was in the form of a question not stating facts.

Ok I`ll bite.

What " half " doesn`t " add up " ?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#68809 Feb 22, 2013
Loaf of bread 26 cents,And I remember my biology teacher saying that it would have been 5cents but for all the hidden taxes.
Gallon of milk 59 cents no hormones,antibiotics,GMO cattle feed,grass fed and treated humanly,My Uncles cows even had names.
Free water from an artesian well with no clorine no fluoride no pharma drugs.
Jar of peanut butter35cents
Gas 35cents a gallon
It was$350.00 for the doctor for the birth in 1962,and #15.00 a day for baby and mommy was #35.00 for hospital.
Would you rather go back?I would.Things were not so crazy.Things made sense you weren't always shaking your head in disbelief or wondering who comes up with this shit.Or what the hell are they going to come up with next.Or would it be better to move to New Zealand or Iceland?
Or how long will it be before I need to up my reading glasses?

Location hidden

#68810 Feb 22, 2013
if you say so wrote:
<quoted text>Fyi,You blame Bush.He's been out of office for 4 years.Get over it,Your blaming Bush for the SAME THING OBAMA KEEPS DOING!!!!. Borrowing money from China and continuing to do so.Fyi linda, Obamas borrowed way more than Bush along with every other President in history has. FYI you cant borrow your way to prosperity,thats common sense The moron in the White House doesn't get. When Bush was in his 2nd term,that when the economy went ot crap.FYI we had a democrap congress who was spending their way into the the defict. So you need to put the blame where it belongs which is on the dems and the tard in the White House NOW!!. Funny how old timers makes your brain mush!!!But we know it's not all your falut your soo stupid.Watching msnbc is rotting the brains of many like you
Actually, CA. is making a miraculous comeback. I was just reading about it, yesterday.
I will admit that the Dems are now like the Republicans were, not that long ago, but the Teapublicans are just off the charts, IMO.
So, who's actually looking out for the "little Guy" and whos just giving him "Lip Service"? Personally, I don't think anybody is 100%, but I do think the Dems are doing it alittle better than the Teapublicans are. The Teapublicans scare the begeebers outta me! If the Teapublicans would stop being Obstructionists, we could see just how much the Dems are actually looking out for all of us. But, we can't really tell as long as the Members of the two Parties keep playing "Good Cop, Bad Cop". Are they all in it together? I've wondered about that, too...and if we're all being played for Suckers. There's lots of things that I don't understand and I wonder where it will all end and how badly Everybody, but the Super Wealthy will be hurt. That's the One thing that I'm absolutely sure of...the Super Wealthy are not going to be hurt in any way! the rest of us will be...it's not a question of "if", it's a question of, "how badly"! We didn't cause this mess and we had no control over it, but we will be the Ones to pay for it, not the Ones who did! I'm absolutely sure of that!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#68811 Feb 22, 2013
$and$ Not #and#
I did not take typing I took biology.

Location hidden

#68812 Feb 22, 2013
Hey wrote:
$and$ Not #and#
I did not take typing I took biology.
Hopefully, Nobody grades us on typing, Hey. If they do, I'll just take my "f-" and call it a day!:)
The more tired I get, the worse my typing gets, I've noticed. Be thankful that you don't have to try and decipher some of my private conversations online! It's pure torture, I'm tellin' ya. They must love me or they wouldn't even attempt to talk to me, online! Bless their hearts! Lol!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#68815 Feb 22, 2013
I learned a valuable lesson today, you get a speeding ticket, just pay the damn fine. I went to court this morning to try and get some leniency on a speeding ticket, especially since I know the judge. It is 35 degrees outside of the courthouse and the wind is blowing 35 mph. I sit down in a pack of about 300 people, and somebody pulls the fire alarm. The entire courthouse has to be vacated and we wait for an hour outside. We finally go back in, somebody pulls the fire alarm again. Again, we go back outside. Of course, I didn't bring a jacket. Go back in and find out the judge that I know has called in sick and a substitute judge is presiding. Two hours later, I am the last person called. The judge gives me a lecture on speeding and makes me pay the fine in full PLUS court costs. After this 4 hour ordeal, I end up having to pay $25 more than what I would have if I would have just paid the fine.

Lesson learned for the price of $254!

Location hidden

#68816 Feb 22, 2013
Pete wrote:
I learned a valuable lesson today, you get a speeding ticket, just pay the damn fine. I went to court this morning to try and get some leniency on a speeding ticket, especially since I know the judge. It is 35 degrees outside of the courthouse and the wind is blowing 35 mph. I sit down in a pack of about 300 people, and somebody pulls the fire alarm. The entire courthouse has to be vacated and we wait for an hour outside. We finally go back in, somebody pulls the fire alarm again. Again, we go back outside. Of course, I didn't bring a jacket. Go back in and find out the judge that I know has called in sick and a substitute judge is presiding. Two hours later, I am the last person called. The judge gives me a lecture on speeding and makes me pay the fine in full PLUS court costs. After this 4 hour ordeal, I end up having to pay $25 more than what I would have if I would have just paid the fine.
Lesson learned for the price of $254!
Lol! Pete, some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. Sounds like today was one of those days, for you.
I truly am sorry that you had to go through all of that...truly! But, all in all, I think you're taking it pretty well!:)
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#68817 Feb 22, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
Normal year for me.
Food $100-$150 monthly : sugar, coffee, flour, cornmeal, T Paper, spices, along with personal items. I grow or hunt the rest.
Animal feed monthly:$350 I grow most of this too. Including eggs, chickens, cows, goats, among others.
Cable/phone/internet(6m) bundle monthly:$109
Electric bill monthly :$0 I'm off the grid. Generators, windmill,and solar. Hooked into a battery back up system.
Car and farm insurance $2500 a year
Property paid in full.
Farm land taxes very reasonable.
Fuel for farm equipment Monthly :$300 growing season
$100 a month in Winter
I'm impressed.Do you buy the Mother Earth News magazine?I love it.
Love that your off the grid I'll bet.Do you can?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nashville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 3,088
Opryland Ice spreading germs not cheer 3 hr Al Henry 8
Quest Bicycle - New Electric Powered Bicycles 12 hr joenewell68 1
Hottest local news anchor.... (Feb '11) 23 hr Johnny 1,867
Knockoff Ugg Boots Thu Jene 4
Guy Hookin-Up going by "Travis S" Thu Gettin it 3
Bass Pro Kettle Corn (Mar '14) Thu Al Henry 6
Nashville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web